UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The following is in no way disrespectful to any medical professionals.....

Having been present when a murder suspect was taken to hospital, we bypassed all of the A&E procedure and went straight to ICU. There they have the capacity and expertise of staff to ensure that preservation of life is most possible. There was no question that he might die, it wasn't a head injury, and the case was a quiet one. In this case, high profile, MET officer, in custody, I'd be surprised if he didn't go straight to ICU where there is 1-1 nurse, highest registrar, highest tech monitoring equipment and instant testing to ascertain no threat to life
I assume in that incident you witnessed, the prisoner had need for ICU care.
This boy, apparently did not. He was released quite quickly. In about the time it would take to carry out a few x-rays of his skull and a possible MRI and an examination by whatever neuro reg. was on duty.

Once WC abducted SE we presume on Poynders Road what happened next. Was she immediately incapacitated. Did he need to stop in and around Clapham/Brixton to incapacitate her or did he manage to drive all the way to Deal/Ashford with a fully conscious SE in his car?
She could have been restrained in the boot.

Do we know what WC did in the days in between Sarah’s disappearance and his arrest? Was he at work for the days in between? Or did he have time off?
We are aware he was working the day he was arrested, but no information provided as to whether he worked the entire time. My guess is that he carried on working as to not raise suspicion. I’m sure his colleagues must have mentioned the case to him, the sick *advertiser censored*

What was this afternoon? What are you referring to happening this afternoon at the prison?

The head injury was 8pm on Wednesday. It was reported on Thursday afternoon but occured the previous evening.

Aha! I’ve been lurking here for a few days (hi!) and I literally just signed up because something had been bothering me about the head injury incident. It was reported on the channel 4 evening news that it occurred yesterday (Wednesday) but other media reports said today (Thursday)

So it was Wednesday? It seems around the time it was announced remains had been found?

She could have been restrained in the boot.

Yes, I've personally leant towards the possibility that he used his warrant card under whatever pretence to get her into his car without causing a scene. He then had a spot in mind that was more secluded but not immediately worrying to LE to get her to panic in the car and either incapacitated her then, or put her in the boot.

MOO.

"status" is nothing to do with it - no hospital would send anyone straight to ICU even if you had been in a horrific car accident or shooting you would receive care in A&E resus initially. (WC was NOT gravely injured seeing as he was at hospital a couple of hours). No ICU in normal times (let alone with Covid now) is going be accessed by a minor injured patient and who knows how many attending police officers. Get real. There would be many private rooms in other parts of the hospital that could be used if required.
Wouldn't it be incredibly risky having a very high profile murder suspect in a standard A&E setting? I could see that turning into a public disorder situation.

Yes, I've personally leant towards the possibility that he used his warrant card under whatever pretence to get into his car without a scene. He then had a spot in mind that was more secluded but not immediately worrying to LE to get her to panic in the car and either incapacitated her then, or put her in the boot.

MOO.
Appears to be a derelict police station in the environs of the A205/Abbeville Rd for example

This is not how ICU beds are used.
I'm aware.
My response was in response to a previous discussion about WC being taken to ICU vs. another area of the hospital, due to it being more secure.
St George's has multiple wings and entrance points, so taking WC to a more secure location due to the nature/high profile case this has become, makes more sense.

This is not how ICU beds are used.
I'm aware.
My response was in response to a previous discussion about WC being taken to ICU vs. another area of the hospital, due to it being more secure.
St George's has multiple wings and entrance points, so taking WC to a more secure location due to the nature/high profile case this has become, makes more sense.

I wouldn't automatically assume that WC's changing look was steroids. My husband got into fasting and he lost 40 pounds in 2 months. I couldn't believe it. It is popular though - particularly among weight lifters and men's health types (not all people of course). He would literally not eat for 3-4 days and then have 2 normal days (focusing on healthy foods but whatever he wanted to eat). He looked like a different person! I tried it and got dizzy after 24 hours - probably not the healthiest thing but definitely a way to look completely different in 6 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE