UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
no.
Prisoners and suspects frequently go to A&E.
They are accompanied by LE or prison officers.
Nobody pays the slightest attention to them in my experience.
Anybody else present is there for a good reason themselves.
Yes, but you're talking about standard prisoners, not people who are currently plastered all over the news for a horrific abduction and murder.

He worked there but would he have stayed there to sign his firearm back in or would he have done that at Charing Cross? I doubt that he would have been allowed to travel from Nine Elms to Charing Cross carrying a weapon but I don't know much about what firearms officers can and cannot do.

He would have been collected by PaDP transport and taken back to the main base, where the armoury is, to sign his weapon and ammunition back in and change out of recognisable police uniform.

I still can’t understand what WC was thinking when he committed this horrific act. He must have known this would attract huge media interest- (did he want to be caught?). Did he only plan on committing a sexual assault (for eg) and ended up having to do the unthinkable because of something that happened during the assault?

I also find it strange how similar SE looks to EC, was this a sick way of taking something out on EC? Or could he have assumed SE was also frkm Eastern Europe and thought that it was less likely to gain much attention.
All speculation, but interested to hear your thoughts- I can’t get poor Sarah and the case off my mind

Not a chance he would have been in itu ..I imagine the press have it completely wrong ...I suspect they mean "resus" as in the resus area in ED.
It impossible for a patient to be tubed and ventilated then discharged within a few hours

Last edited:
Yes, but you're talking about standard prisoners, not people who are currently plastered all over the news for a horrific abduction and murder.
I am talking about all kinds of injuries in all kinds of prisoners. How often do you hear of prisoners being shot and brought to hospitals? They go to wherever their injuries dictate,not always ICU. Some go straight to operating theatre if the case requires it.
This man was discharged within a few hours.

no.
Prisoners and suspects frequently go to A&E.
They are accompanied by LE or prison officers.
Nobody pays the slightest attention to them in my experience.
Anybody else present is there for a good reason themselves.

You're right police are to be found in most A&E departments all hours, all days. Whenever I've been there with someone in custody (which is more often than I'm in my own home!) I wouldn't say nobody pays the slightest attention to us. It's obvious that everyone is focused on us for nosiness, or should I say curiosity :D

But when attending with a murder suspect the procedure was entirely different. No A&E

I still can’t understand what WC was thinking when he committed this horrific act. He must have known this would attract huge media interest- (did he want to be caught?). Did he only plan on committing a sexual assault (for eg) and ended up having to do the unthinkable because of something that happened during the assault?

I also find it strange how similar SE looks to EC, was this a sick way of taking something out on EC? Or could he have assumed SE was also frkm Eastern Europe and thought that it was less likely to gain much attention.
All speculation, but interested to hear your thoughts- I can’t get poor Sarah and the case off my mind

I think any of those are possibilities.

Maybe mistaken identity of someone? It is a bit unnerving they do look slightly similar

I am talking about all kinds of injuries in all kinds of prisoners. How often do you hear of prisoners being shot and brought to hospitals? They go to wherever their injuries dictate,not always ICU. Some go straight to operating theatre if the case requires it.
This man was discharged within a few hours.
Yes, but the point I'm making is, can you imagine him being in A&E surrounded by members of the public at the moment, with people recognising him?! That would have the potential to turn into a right *advertiser censored* show.

A lot of the footage here on the drive down the A205 has gone, I don't know about police procedure, or maybe glitches, but i would say the missing footage available as 10 second snippets is probably more telling than footage that is still publicly available.
https://livetrains.co.uk/jamCams/osm/#00001.03223

edited to be more clear
None of the footage seems to be missing here if you navigate using the -5 min button, seems to be a glitch with the website. Unless I'm missing something?

He would have been collected by PaDP transport and taken back to the main base, where the armoury is, to sign his weapon and ammunition back in and change out of recognisable police uniform.

Do we know where the base is located that he would of gone back to?

@0:06 seconds on this clip the black car heading towards screen might be the POI car ?

The car's white?

ETA: I'm lost now there seems to be a few clips being discussed.

Last edited:
thanks for this....interesting read. I find it scary that a suspected criminal was allowed to carry on working with a firearm. There’s so many ways that this could have escalated.

I dont get it tbh. Not just a criminal but an expected abductor/murderer with a loaded weapon in public! There has to be more to this.

I assume in that incident you witnessed, the prisoner had need for ICU care.
This boy, apparently did not. He was released quite quickly. In about the time it would take to carry out a few x-rays of his skull and a possible MRI and an examination by whatever neuro reg. was on duty.
And there is no way that he would have been unconscious. He would have been kept in an monitored at least overnight. Pretending maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member