UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aha! I’ve been lurking here for a few days (hi!) and I literally just signed up because something had been bothering me about the head injury incident. It was reported on the channel 4 evening news that it occurred yesterday (Wednesday) but other media reports said today (Thursday)

So it was Wednesday? It seems around the time it was announced remains had been found?

I'm new here too and have been following for a few days.

It seemed like the press conference yesterday had been delayed slightly, and a few others have mentioned Cressida Dick's manner was a bit odd. It's possible she had just been alerted to his injuries just before she had gone live on the PC.

Bigotry because he is muscular. No evidence or mention anywhere in the media - I've checked as I do Media monitoring for a living
To be honest he has packed on a lot of muscle over the years, and as someone who is familiar with bodybuilding, it's not easy for a 48 yr old man to have the kind of size he has without a little assistance.

I wouldn't automatically assume that WC's changing look was steroids. My husband got into fasting and he lost 40 pounds in 2 months. I couldn't believe it. It is popular though - particularly among body builders. He would literally not eat for 3-4 days and then have 2 normal days (focusing on healthy foods but whatever he wanted to eat). He looked like a different person! I tried it and got dizzy after 24 hours - probably not the healthiest thing but definitely a way to look completely different in 6 months.

I think the supposition he might be on steroids was not just the increasing size and muscular body, but behavioural - suggestion that coming off them could affect his behaviour. But it was supposition elsewhere on here.

Another thing that occurred to me was his age - 48 - mid life crisis. Although please be assured that is not suggesting any excuse for what he has done, just theorising. It is more likely, as others say, that he has done this before. But at this age is maybe starting to slip. JMO

To be honest he has packed on a lot of muscle over the years, and as someone who is familiar with bodybuilding, it's not easy for a 48 yr old man to have the kind of size he has without a little assistance.

TRT might have the same effect at his age and perhaps due to the physical requirements for his work I don't think a doctor would have issue prescribing it.

It might be more secure but there is zero chance somebody was pulled off a ventilator for a security op.
ICU beds are at a premium.
It's more likely they would have placed him in a small ward, possibly a two-bedded for the duration of his tests and examinations.

ICU for an acute head injury is completely normal IMO. They’d do trauma immobilisation as a precaution and a mri/ct of the brain. As long as there was no damage he could be released back in to the holding cells. I imagine due to the high profile nature of this case, they would rush the diagnostic imaging through and get him back in to custody ASAP as long as it was safe medically to do so.

This makes sense. There’s also a lot fewer patients who are conscious/wakeful or currently mobile on an ICU, which means fewer objections or people trying to snap a quick photo to sell to the Daily Mail.

Yes also in an open ICU there was only one private room, which we were allocated, even though undoubtedly every other patient in there was in greater medical need

Wouldn't it be incredibly risky having a very high profile murder suspect in a standard A&E setting? I could see that turning into a public disorder situation.
no.
Prisoners and suspects frequently go to A&E.
They are accompanied by LE or prison officers.
Nobody pays the slightest attention to them in my experience.
Anybody else present is there for a good reason themselves.

It seemed like the press conference yesterday had been delayed slightly, and a few others have mentioned Cressida Dick's manner was a bit odd. It's possible she had just been alerted to his injuries just before she had gone live on the PC.

perhaps they rushed to get an announcement out because they were concerned about his condition?

Yes, I've personally leant towards the possibility that he used his warrant card under whatever pretence to get into his car without a scene. He then had a spot in mind that was more secluded but not immediately worrying to LE to get her to panic in the car and either incapacitated her then, or put her in the boot.

MOO.
Appears to be a derelict police station in the environs of the A205/Abbeville Rd for example
Reported he was kept on duty (to avoid alerting him to the fact the police weere onto him) whilst under close observation from plain clothed and armed officers.

Sarah Everard: 'Murder suspect' Met officer found via CCTV from bus camera | Daily Mail Online

interesting isn’t it. They must have homed in on WC as an important suspect 3-5 days into the investigation

He only needed a CT scan on his head to rule out internal bleeding after the head injury then he’s good to go back to custody. I can’t see why anyone would go straight to ICU without being assessed in A&E first. IMO

Most A&E's are filled and very cramped areas with a lot of churn.

His evaluation would be better done in a more secured, restricted access space in an ICU area that is better to put the patient and ALL the guards and medical people involved.

He might have half a dozen guards and another half dozen other caregivers. Need lots of secured space away from prying ears and eyes.

I was thinking the same thing.

The poster here who thought they saw him leaving the police station this afternoon to go to hospital - could this have actually been EC being released on bail?

ICU for an acute head injury is completely normal IMO. They’d do trauma immobilisation as a precaution and a mri/ct of the brain. As long as there was no damage he could be released back in to the holding cells. I imagine due to the high profile nature of this case, they would rush the diagnostic imaging through and get him back in to custody ASAP as long as it was safe medically to do so.

That's A&Es job.. Triage, get head scans, consult neurology if required. It'd be his condition e.g. they can't get heart rate under control or requiring help breathing that would then require an ICU transfer.

IMO all I see is someone putting on weight over a period of 10ish years. Is it perhaps human behaviour that we struggle to comprehend these types of crimes and therefore look for factors such as drug use to explain it? Not ruling it out of course but I'm not convinced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member