UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When he became a POI did the MET watch him to see if he would lead them to SE? Everything moved very quickly on Tuesday so did he visit Ashford that morning before his shift?
Or did EC reveal the location to police when she was arrested? Possibility worth considering, only because it must have been hard to follow him down those quiet roads, be able to see where he went and not let him see

So he would have been taken back to Charing Cross (I think that’s the base) to change out of his uniform and sign in his firearm? Wonder how he got back to his vehicle that he presumably parked in Nine Elms. It’s actually cutting it fine to end his shift at 8pm travel back to central London change, surrender his weapon then get back out to Nine Elms to get his vehicle and then onto Poynders Road by 9:15-9:30

That’s what I’ve thought since the details about his shift ending came out - this could have been an impulse/escalation on a routine journey home when he saw an opportunity to strike, rather than cruising/lurking/stalking for some time.

The counter I received is that the A205 towards Kent is not so logical to access via Clapham from where he was working; going across the top of the Thames on the A1203 instead would be up to 30 mins quicker, so not sure.

Anyone else think that if he is convicted of Sarah's abduction and murder, and if he used his warrant card to elicit compliance from her, he's likely to be one of the very prisoners to receive a whole life tariff?

With it being such an abuse of power and trust, I'd be surprised if he didnt receive that sentence if convicted.

I would hope, when they have clear evidence to convict of murder, that he would get life for murder, regardless of whether he used his warrant card. A heinous crime. Even if he pleaded accidental death/manslaughter, then the after treatment of the body surely warrants life without parole.

Hence suspect self harm with the head injury IMO - he knows his life is over. But will probably still deny.

Last edited:
The concerning thing about all this, is that he's been a police officer for 10+ years now, and has been in a position to abuse his warrant card for that period time. God knows what else he has done (if guilty)

I wouldn't be surprised if he was involved in a lot of stuff that is never uncovered.

Disturbing really.
I do too, especially with vulnerable women who he may have convinced that they would not be believed if they complained. Drug addicts and mentally ill women.

So he would have been taken back to Charing Cross (I think that’s the base) to change out of his uniform and sign in his firearm? Wonder how he got back to his vehicle that he presumably parked in Nine Elms. It’s actually cutting it fine to end his shift at 8pm travel back to central London change, surrender his weapon then get back out to Nine Elms to get his vehicle and then onto Poynders Road by 9:15-9:30

I know there is a detachment of marines at the US Embassy, is there a chance the Met use an armoury at the Embassy itself? I live in the Embassy complex and don't really have much recollection of units arriving en masse via minibus.

I would hope, when they have clear evidence to convict of murder, that he would get life for murder, regardless of whether he used his warrant card. A heinous crime. Even if he pleased accidental death/manslaughter, then the after treatment of the body surely warrants life without parole.

Hence suspect self harm with the head injury IMO - he knows his life is over. But will probably still deny.
You know what I mean though in regards to the warrant card. In the sense that she likely wouldn't have gotten into his car if he hadn't displayed it (If that is what happened of course).

The only way we will know is if he tells the full truth, which is unlikely. If SE sat in the back of the hire car for the entire journey to Kent, she will likely have spat, kicked cried, etc which would likely leave a scuffs and dna on the seating, at least the trace of a struggle. Although this could depend on if she was tied up or incapacitated. Traces of what is left behind could maybe be an indication of how long she spent in the car.

I think it’s likely he didn’t stop anywhere near London anyway. I have a feeling it all went down at that site because he knew it would be empty. Although I find this an absolutely disgusting and terrifying thought, I think he will be well aware stopping in multiple locations would increase the risk of getting caught.

Totally agree and the for the purpose of his profession which he knows too well he would not want to leave evidence about in the car sometimes you have to wonder what a kidnapper would do and it depends on his temper I don't think he would want S E screaming or crying the whole journey to Kent but their again he might get off on it

1 - he knocked her unconscious
2- he restrained her tied her up possibly gagged her as well
3 - seems unlikely used chloroform

It's horrific trying to think what this monster possibly would have done but law enforcement have to do it all the time.

Last edited:
With regard to the size of the operation in Ashford, I think it’s probably safe to assume that police will be sparing no expense and throwing everything at this case. They have to, public trust and confidence in the UK’s biggest police force depends on it. The same can probably be said for any medical issues that arise - they’ll be taking no risks whatsoever with this guy. Also, it’s a head injury, you have to be super careful with those anyway.

I know there is a detachment of marines at the US Embassy, is there a chance the Met use an armoury at the Embassy itself? I live in the Embassy complex and don't really have much recollection of units arriving en masse via minibus.

I would have thought not, because it’s sovereign US territory but I also haven’t got a clue what I am talking about. Just my opinion.

According to MSM he was under surveillance for days and allowed to work, it wasn’t simply watching for one shift.

Sarah Everard: 'Murder suspect' Met officer found via CCTV from bus camera | Daily Mail Online

I read that; they are careful with their wording. The claim is in quotes. Later you can see it's from a single source, a "police insider." But when you look at the insider's direct quotes you see they're pure speculation. The Met might have done this or might have done that. So this is not a leak from someone who *directly knows how long he was suspected and watched.* It's very slick, the Daily Mail gets sued a lot and knows how to quote and imply while maintaining full deniability. tl/dr take it with many grains of salt

I read somewhere on a link that was posted here that he's had a lot of time off work recently. Wonder if he was suspended as a suspect in the exposure case or perhaps he's just had time off ill? Would be interesting if he's been hiding a mental health problem.

No doubt in my mind that this is sexually motivated. Power, objectification, dehumanisation, involving other people in your fetish as basically a prop. Getting off on the fear and shock. I will never understand why indecent exposure type crimes aren’t taken as seriously as they should be.

I suspect he parked his vehicle outside of the congestion zone and got the underground into the Charing Cross area before the start of his tour of duty.

The question is, if he did, which I think is likely, then where did he park and how far was it from where SE was last seen?

N.B. Met Police officers can show their warrant cards for travel on public transport in and around London.

Very good point on the potential underground commute. If he took the police transport/minibus from the US Embassy in Nine Elms back to the Armoury at Charing Cross, it’s a direct tube journey (free for Met police) on the Northern Line down to any of the Clapham underground stations. Once in Clapham and outside the congestion charge zone, he could collect his own car/rental. It would be a more logical ‘commute’ in and out of Kent that he might commonly make, and would make the Clapham diversion make sense. MOO etc.

Needless to say, we don't exactly know what he did to SE but it's highly likely there was a sexual element involved.

thanks for the info on IE, I’m new here and has never realised how serious the offence needs to be taken as it appears to often be a gateway.
I also agree the whole attack is sexually motivated, just not sure if this happened before the car, in the car or where her body was abhorrently dumped. JMO

I read somewhere on a link that was posted here that he's had a lot of time off work recently. Wonder if he was suspended as a suspect in the exposure case or perhaps he's just had time off ill? Would be interesting if he's been hiding a mental health problem.

He wasn't suspended as he'd been at work that evening.
Possible reasons I can think of, not an exhaustive list.

Stress
Depression
Other illness
A recent bereavement (leading to the top two)

JMO

He wasn't suspended as he'd been at work that evening.
Possible reasons I can think of, not an exhaustive list.

Stress
Depression
Other illness
A recent bereavement

Could he have been suspended but if they didn't have enough evidence allowed to return?

Very good point on the potential underground commute. If he took the police transport/minibus from the US Embassy in Nine Elms back to the Armoury at Charing Cross, it’s a direct tube journey (free for Met police) on the Northern Line down to any of the Clapham underground stations. Once in Clapham and outside the congestion charge zone, he could collect his own car/rental. It would be a more logical ‘commute’ in and out of Kent that he might commonly make, and would make the Clapham diversion make sense. MOO etc.
maybe WC always parks near poynders road as it’s out of congestion and gets the underground in and out of Clapham South. Maybe he came across SE on the walk back to his vehicle, and was able to force/coerce her into his car. Jmo

I would have thought not, because it’s sovereign US territory but I also haven’t got a clue what I am talking about. Just my opinion.
That would have nothing to do with anything. Embassies employ local staff all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat