UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just occurred to me that if she was definitely on a 15 minute call with her boyfriend which ended around the time she was thought to be at Poynder’s Court. That would fit with the time it takes to walk there from Honest Tom’s Kiosk. 0.7 miles, 15 mins walking time. He could have followed without her really being aware of what’s happening around her if she’s absorbed in a conversation. I’ve given myself chills now. Like I didn’t have quite enough of them already with this case.

thanks for the info on IE, I’m new here and has never realised how serious the offence needs to be taken as it appears to often be a gateway.
I also agree the whole attack is sexually motivated, just not sure if this happened before the car, in the car or where her body was abhorrently dumped. JMO
It seems to me that men do not take it seriously, unless it is their wife or daughter.

He wasn't suspended as he'd been at work that evening.
Possible reasons I can think of, not an exhaustive list.

Stress
Depression
Other illness
A recent bereavement (leading to the top two)

JMO
His Dad died in Nov last year - I read that on a previous thread with an msm link - sorry I don't have link to hand.

I read somewhere on a link that was posted here that he's had a lot of time off work recently. Wonder if he was suspended as a suspect in the exposure case or perhaps he's just had time off ill? Would be interesting if he's been hiding a mental health problem.

Perhaps he was pulling sickies so he could research hunting grounds or stalk women. Just speculating.

According to MSM he was under surveillance for days and allowed to work, it wasn’t simply watching for one shift.

Sarah Everard: 'Murder suspect' Met officer found via CCTV from bus camera | Daily Mail Online

I really wonder if he knew somehow, if he realized something was different and he realized he was going to get in a lot of trouble and just said F it, my life as I know it is over, I'm going to do what I really want to do (attack someone).

I have had clients with this line of thinking. They think they'll be caught for something small that would ruin their reputation anyway so they steal or defraud bigtime and just hope they get away with it.

You keep everything as normal to not arouse suspicion until you are ready to arrest. No doubt he was never outside the view of someone who was aware at the time.

Not particularly easy to keep tabs on mind. If he was doing his job properly he was suppose to be vigilantly guarding an embassy on the lookout for anything suspicious.

So an undercover operation on him with the same cars going past frequently or people would be far more risky then a normal surveillance job.

Unless they were in a building observing him

Anyone else think that if he is convicted of Sarah's abduction and murder, and if he used his warrant card to elicit compliance from her, he's likely to be one of the very prisoners to receive a whole life tariff?

With it being such an abuse of power and trust, I'd be surprised if he didnt receive that sentence if convicted.

A tad premature methinks. We don't have a charge yet, let alone a conviction!

Presumed innocent until proven guilty and all that!

Not particularly easy to keep tabs on mind. If he was doing his job properly he was suppose to be vigilantly guarding an embassy on the lookout for anything suspicious.

So an undercover operation on him with the same cars going past frequently or people would be far more risky then a normal surveillance job.

Unless they were in a building observing him

US embassy probably has more CCTV than some entire areas in fairness although no clue if Met are given access to outside cameras as part of their role protecting it.

It seems to me that men do not take it seriously, unless it is their wife or daughter.

Sadly I think sexually motivated crime is just so common that ‘simple’ flashing is often dismissed as the least concerning on the basis that it doesn’t always involve direct physical assault. (Sometimes it does, of course ) Easy to dismiss as just a ‘creepy weirdo’ sort of thing. Plus men just don’t really experience it - men don’t do this sort of thing to other men - or not very often anyway.

I really wonder if he knew somehow, if he realized something was different and he realized he was going to get in a lot of trouble and just said F it, my life as I know it is over, I'm going to do what I really want to do (attack someone).

I have had clients with this line of thinking. They think they'll be caught for something small that would ruin their reputation anyway so they steal or defraud bigtime and just hope they get away with it.

I've been having the same discussion with my colleagues @Alethea . When delivering training about why we confiscate all means of technology and place a ban on accessing social media. Because there is an attitude of "*advertiser censored** it, might as well fill my boots", as you say, and I don't want to be responsible for that o_O

But surely, in this institution, he wouldn't have known he was under surveillance?

ETA : Though, that being said, apparently neighbours noticed and they wouldn't have known anything was wrong. A perp would be hyper-vigilant

According to MSM he was under surveillance for days and allowed to work, it wasn’t simply watching for one shift.

Sarah Everard: 'Murder suspect' Met officer found via CCTV from bus camera | Daily Mail Online

If, and it is a MASSIVE if, he had been identified and it was felt that SE may still be alive and held somewhere against her will, then there will have been extremely high level conversations about putting him under technical and human surveillance to see if he would lead them to her.

Bear in mind that he is someone who would be given a firearm and ammunition each time he attended work......so it would have been one hell of a call. This is just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelpingHandz