UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ANPR video footage of car showing some activity in the back of the car and driver leaning towards passenger seat:

If he hasn’t knocked her out at this stage she must have realised they’ve now passed Brixton / Tulse Hill and are heading in the wrong direction. Could she have become agitated ?
When I was a teenager a girl went missing in similar circumstances and my mom told me that if I end up in a car and the person seems to be driving off with me with bad intentions I should make them have a car accident by jumping on the wheel.
Maybe she did but WC is stronger and kept the car under control however it could have been caught on another ANPR or someone witnessed a near accident thus leading to investigating the car and driver. JMO.

https://livetrains.co.uk/jamCams/archive/00001.03901/vid/1614808846.mp4

Our VI on here alerted us to a body being found around 3pm on Tuesday, but nothing appeared on Twitter from any media. This was followed a few hours later by the Irish Sun reporting it, then removing as obviously became embargoed until after Cressida Dick had announced it.

I live 5 min drive from great chart site , I drove past the golf range at 12 the road was open just few police then I went back there at 3:30 bear lane closed off lots of police and forensic just arriving she was def found between 12 and 3

Are we even sure that the police searched INSIDE a flat in poynders court? I know there was focus on outside but not sure it was confirmed (by residents or press) that there was actually a search inside a flat. So perhaps the actual building had nothing to do with it and its all about the location outside from which she was abducted.

Who is EC please? Is there a list of abbreviations as I’m new? Like LE, etc many thanks

WC, EC are the suspects (name abbreviation)
LE is law enforcement (the police and investigators)
POI is person of interest (the suspect)
VI is a verified account on Websleuth
TOS: terms of service (the rules to follow here)

I work in healthcare in London. He was only on ICU because it’s the only place with cubicles (fully private room) as opposed to ward beds with curtains and so they could segregate him and keep him somewhere private. Important too considering the amount of police presence with him. Also stops opportunist press.

re the hire car - I do wonder if this will turn out to be a police unmarked pool car but this is somewhat embargoed for security reasons currently or to stop public being hysterical. Could also explain level of Cressida Dicks worry realising just how bad this is going to damage the rep of police.

I think you should probably caveat this post with the fact its your opinion that was why he was apparently on ICU - if you work in healthcare, as do I, it sounds a bit like you were actually there and you could be misquoted!

Also - some A&E do have cubicles and areas designated for patients coming in who have heavy police presence - and ICU is not the only part of the hospital with side rooms.

We know Sarah was using her phone until moments before it was turned off or ran out of battery. Maybe Couzens was driving by, saw her walking on her own and decided to indulge in his compulsion to indecently expose himself. He stops his car, gets out and exposes himself. Sarah, phone in hand, takes a picture of him as evidence, at which point Couzens realises the potential consequence of what he’s done, grabs the phone from her and turns it off. Maybe there was a struggle and Sarah scratched him. He now realises that she may have his DNA on her and has had a very good look at him, so he really starts to panic about the consequences for his job, marriage, etc. He forces her into the car (which have child locks so she can’t escape) and drives off, possibly still unsure of his next move. Then at some point after that, he decides that the only way he’s going to get away with it is to prevent Sarah from ever speaking about it.

All guesswork, of course, but not completely implausible. This version of events implies that Couzens didn’t set out to commit murder, which would be negated somewhat if it turns out he was indeed in a hire car.

The only reason I find this hard to believe is what appears to be the possible burning or complete attempt to conceal her body and identity (speculation as we don’t yet know it is SE). I think someone who goes to those lengths has to be very out of touch with emotion/evil. So I will be surprised if this is just a lower crime gone wrong.

Are we even sure that the police searched INSIDE a flat in poynders court? I know there was focus on outside but not sure it was confirmed (by residents or press) that there was actually a search inside a flat. So perhaps the actual building had nothing to do with it and its all about the location outside from which she was abducted.

They were definitely INSIDE the building as they were seen removing items in evidence bags. Whether they were in one or more flats, stairway, hall, electricity room or rubbish chute, we don't know.

I think you should probably caveat this post with the fact its your opinion that was why he was apparently on ICU - if you work in healthcare, as do I, it sounds a bit like you were actually there and you could be misquoted!

Also - some A&E do have cubicles and areas designated for patients coming in who have heavy police presence - and ICU is not the only part of the hospital with side rooms.

Why would I have to be there to know this? Also A&E a terrible place to keep a patient of this security level and of press interest given it’s the front door as such to any hospital.

The description/identification of an offender is the critical element of a witness statement if there is no DNA/forensic evidence. Being a police officer WC would have known this.

If a witness cannot identify a suspect in an identification procedure (all technology based these days) and there is no forensic evidence then the case is not likely to get to court.
True, but if a criminal is using his vehicle and nobody else was, it is enough.

Re: ANPR video footage of car showing some activity in the back of the car and driver leaning towards passenger seat:

If he hasn’t knocked her out at this stage she must have realised they’ve now passed Brixton / Tulse Hill and are heading in the wrong direction. Could she have become agitated ?
When I was a teenager a girl went missing in similar circumstances and my mom told me that if I end up in a car and the person seems to be driving off with me with bad intentions I should make them have a car accident by jumping on the wheel.
Maybe she did but WC is stronger and kept the car under control however it could have been caught on another ANPR or someone witnessed a near accident thus leading to investigating the car and driver. JMO.

https://livetrains.co.uk/jamCams/archive/00001.03901/vid/1614808846.mp4
It looks like a dog sticking its head out of the window

The only reason I find this hard to believe is what appears to be the possible burning or complete attempt to conceal her body and identity (speculation as we don’t yet know it is SE). I think someone who goes to those lengths has to be very out of touch with emotion/evil. So I will be surprised if this is just a lower crime gone wrong.
Possibly, or maybe somebody who, as a serving police officer, realises the enormity of the trouble he is in and also has some knowledge of what to do to conceal evidence of a murder?

Very sick predators such as killers and pedophiles are not doing what they are doing out of rational choice. They are simply very ill people. Just as Jimmy Savile, for example, did all those terrible things while knowing that, if discovered, his reputation would be ruined. Ditto doctors such as Shipman, politicians who have committed crimes...
BBM In my experience (I have worked with child sex offenders for many years) the clear majority of such predators absolutely make a choice to commit their offences. A significant part of their offending is rationalising to themselves why such behaviour is acceptable while knowing full well that it is not acceptable in any way. IMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member