UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think in a few threads back the local near where he lives said one car was taken away Tuesday night and two others were put on transporters Wednesday

This is something I would like cleared up as well. Whether there were two or three cars at the house. And links to where it says he owns two cars. Because if there were three cars, and Police say he was in a hire car, then that must be the third car -and presumably the one being looked at carefully. IMO

As well as clarification about the number of cars, I would also like to know if there is any truth/proof relating to the fact that an ambulance visited their house between SE going missing and his arrest.

it was sorted and the poster received confirmation that it was a genuine police contact.

This was me- yes, whilst I presume my screenshots were pulled because they were from twitter (genuine mistake!) it was confirmed by METCC that the officer who contacted me was an investigating officer. A bit of a storm in a teacup for a few hours but glad to have messaged regardless!

The paper is exaggerating with "ICU" in my opinion, St George's (like all the big London hospitals) has been hit massively by Covid and will still very much be in that mode, no way would the A&E triaged someone straight to ICU for the sort of injuries that were present that enabled WC to be back in the police station in a few hours!

Disagree. He will have gone straight to ICU because of his status. A&E wouldn't have even triaged

Which police station is WC being held at, media says Wandsworth but don’t believe that to be a station, is it lavender hill?
There is a Police Station on Wandsworth Hill, however I believe it had become largely a police base rather than having any holding cells. It sits near the junction, which is on the south circular heading towards Clapham Junction and beyond.

This is something I would like cleared up as well. Whether there were two or three cars at the house. And links to where it says he owns two cars. Because if there were three cars, and Police say he was in a hire car, then that must be the third car -and presumably the one being looked at carefully. IMO

sorry feel like I have misposted here will clean up my original post - I should not have said he owned those other two cars although did state JMO, MOO.

However I am yet to see a source that the police state it was a hire car, it was the MSM who reported that (the DM) the police have not said anything about hire or not as far as I am aware.

Also think it’s curious how MSM said “linked to a hire car” like others I don’t think he hired it, if it is hired I think someone in his family?

JMO, MOO

Does anyone know where EC will go after her release on bail? Surely she can’t just go back to her house where there is a heavy police presence and neighbours on high alert- anyone know what the procedure may be for this?

Once WC abducted SE we presume on Poynders Road what happened next. Was she immediately incapacitated. Did he need to stop in and around Clapham/Brixton to incapacitate her or did he manage to drive all the way to Deal/Ashford with a fully conscious SE in his car?

Disagree. He will have gone straight to ICU because of his status. A&E wouldn't have even triaged

"status" is nothing to do with it - no hospital would send anyone straight to ICU even if you had been in a horrific car accident or shooting you would receive care in A&E resus initially. (WC was NOT gravely injured seeing as he was at hospital a couple of hours). No ICU in normal times (let alone with Covid now) is going be accessed by a minor injured patient and who knows how many attending police officers. Get real. There would be many private rooms in other parts of the hospital that could be used if required.

The video in question tonight - play 22.20 on the same night. You can see how the lights of oncoming traffic from behind (round the curve) affects how the rear windows look in a stationary car stopped at the lights up front. I don't want to debunk anything, I just don't want to believe there's footage like that outstanding in the public domain.

https://livetrains.co.uk/jamCams/archive/00001.03901/vid/1614810047.mp4

Does anyone know where EC will go after her release on bail? Surely she can’t just go back to her house where there is a heavy police presence and neighbours on high alert- anyone know what the procedure may be for this?

Family or friends address usually. She won’t be allowed back into her address (if she chooses to do so) until the scene has been lifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member