UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not if you're Pawel relcovicz ( cba look up correct spelling ) he literally offended all around the streets surrounding his home address where his wife and kids were .......and no one recognised him!

I live about 40 mins from here but frequent around those areas for client meetings, its an area of condensed housing and usually houses alot of foreign workers. Pawel himself worked a very busy job where you leave early hours and come home late. People like him just keep themselves to themselves.

I had a lady who would sit outside my house every day for 3 years hiding behind her car for a smoke so her boss didnt see her. I wouldnt recognise her if I ran into her in the street.

Its basically an area of housing that you wouldnt really know who your neighbour is so for him it was easy to offend and not be recognised.

I can see your logic, however, the "oh I forgot to do my flies up' is a right old chestnut used by sexual offenders. So convenient for them! No disrespect to you intended of course in my pointing this out

I imagine it’s the stock response from anyone caught with their bits out, but with him being police maybe they were more willing to give him the benefit of the doubt than Joe bloggs. Just MOO

Distance decay (Geographic profiling term) shows though that most offenders commit their crimes close to where they work or live, as thats the places they're most comfortable and familiar with. The further away from the offenders locality, the less likely they are to offend there.
I was wondering about this earlier, thinking if I were going to carry out an evil crime I'd want to do it on familiar territory, to reduce risk of getting something wrong. That's why I think WC knew Poynders Road quite well. But anyway, I'll stop speculating on this aspect of the abduction as it's giving me the creeps. I'm not really built for this sort of discussion, I absolutely hate horror films, but I do feel a strong need to talk about this. So thanks to all of you for having this conversation. Bye for now.

Distance decay (Geographic profiling term) shows though that most offenders commit their crimes close to where they work or live, as thats the places they're most comfortable and familiar with. The further away from the offenders locality, the less likely they are to offend there.
I was wondering about this earlier, thinking if I were going to carry out an evil crime I'd want to do it on familiar territory, to reduce risk of getting something wrong. That's why I think WC knew Poynders Road quite well. But anyway, I'll stop speculating on this aspect of the abduction as it's giving me the creeps. I'm not really built for this sort of discussion, I absolutely hate horror films, but I do feel a strong need to talk about this. So thanks to all of you for having this conversation. Bye for now.

snipped by me for focus.

Sorry I did not realise the police had said hire car, I thought it was just MSM. If the police have said hire car then I am definitely wrong, they certainly would not make that mistake but I have already seen S*n articles littered with mistakes which makes me distrust details like this. Would be interested to see the police source if you remember it!

JMO, MOO
I cannot find a direct quote from the police in this regard - but the DM states reportedly a hire car - does not state the source though.Sarah Everard: Serving Met Police officer, 48, arrested over disappearance | Daily Mail Online

I think they had an unusually short window during which she went missing. Let's say 5 critical minutes. Last doorbell cam image, last phone ping, no more activity of any kind. That's a finite number of cars.

When they checked out the plate on this particular vehicle & found a police officer had rented/leased it AND HAD NEVER REPORTED BEING EXACTLY IN THE AREA of the highest profile crime possible. he goes to the top of the suspect list.

I've never known someone go into ICU and be discharged within hours of admission. You are acutely unwell if in ICU even after A&E have tried to stabilise. You'd usually go from ICU to a ward, not home/back to station

When they checked out the plate on this particular vehicle & found a police officer had rented/leased it AND HAD NEVER REPORTED BEING EXACTLY IN THE AREA of the highest profile crime possible. he goes to the top of the suspect list.

yes this is the biggest thing for me and I think the most telling sign. Hire car/leased car/owned car - doesn’t matter. You’d be telling your colleagues you were in the area and what information you could provide to help. If he kept silent and they started PNCing vehicles and found a serving met police officer was reg keeper or otherwise, alarm bells would be ringing. An absolute giveaway IMO.

JMO, MOO

yes this is the biggest thing for me and I think the most telling sign. Hire car/leased car/owned car - doesn’t matter. You’d be telling your colleagues you were in the area and what information you could provide to help. If he kept silent and they started PNCing vehicles and found a serving met police officer was reg keeper or otherwise, alarm bells would be ringing. An absolute giveaway IMO.

JMO, MOO

And i think that's why he was under investigation very quickly, changed to "complex" whilst still trying to find Sarah

Ok I now am aware why thread 5 was closed, does anyone know if the poster who was contacted by a police officer enquiring about cctv footage, contacted LE to varify if this was legit? Is anyone aware of the outcome if so?

I asked in the last thread wary of thread 5 being closed due to discussing the above but am aware of why the thread was closed due to a post in this thread.
it was sorted and the poster received confirmation that it was a genuine police contact.

The paper is exaggerating with "ICU" in my opinion, St George's (like all the big London hospitals) has been hit massively by Covid and will still very much be in that mode, no way would the A&E triaged someone straight to ICU for the sort of injuries that were present that enabled WC to be back in the police station in a few hours!

Exactly!

Not too easy to park a woman on the bike as it is in a car! And we don't know yet whether he has ever picked up a working girl off street even, or had in mind to grab a woman at some point and was just looking for the right opportunity.

Ummm I was not implying he used it for the crime!! Just in previous thread people were referring to low mileage on his cars, but no one had suggested he might have biked up usually for work.

As I said does not explain the ‘hire’ car he used, which might be an error and it was indeed one of the cars taken away.

he was alone, unconscious for unknown time. The last thing they want is him dying on them, so ICU would be a sensible precaution.

They're following exact procedure so he has no recourse for official complaint or any opportunity for his solicitor to pick holes.

He likely smashed his head off the toilet basin on purpose (because there aint much else to injur yourself on in a cell) and was disorientated/not fully comp so they chose medical assessment beyond the station nurses to ensure it was iron clad.

MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member