UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of sex offenders do not operate in their own area of residence. Because they'd be recognised! The photos look similar and if it was WC, it shows an escalating pattern of behaviour that would fit the MO.

MOO.

So he drives 3.5hrs to a shop in Norwich?? Fair enough he probably wouldn't do it in Deal his home town...but in London the opportunity to expose himself must present on a minute by minute basis. The chances of being recognised in a huge city are slim. Why would he need to go 180miles away in the middle of nowhere. Not to mention driving to Norwich is sooooooo boring ;) MOO

With regards to the IE, if it was at a drive thru, I wonder if he had his penis on show when he was driving around, picking the food up? Still IE but possibly explained away if questioned as oh I forgot to do my flies up. So not taken too seriously when investigated.

MOO
I can see your logic, however, the "oh I forgot to do my flies up' is a right old chestnut used by sexual offenders. So convenient for them! No disrespect to you intended of course in my pointing this out

So he drives 3.5hrs to a shop in Norwich?? Fair enough he probably wouldn't do it in Deal his home town...but in London the opportunity to expose himself must present on a minute by minute basis. The chances of being recognised in a huge city are slim. Why would he need to go 180miles away in the middle of nowhere. Not to mention driving to Norwich is sooooooo boring ;) MOO

I mean wanting to stay outside of your own Police forces remit would seem sensible but then he went and ignored that at least twice it seems..

Yeah it could be this or she just could be aware of grim details that are not public and is genuinely shocked. She's the big boss and it's happened on her watch, I'm sure there is some internal conflict that they should have seen it even if it turns out that wasn't realistic.

I feel like she knows there'll be some big reputational clean up to do on this and that any tiny drops of trust they rebuilt after Stephen Lawrence have vanished. This will undoubtedly be her legacy and I'm sure she's not pleased with it. She looked rattled, like she was truly shocked by the nature of the case and ashamed and guilty that one of her own had done it.

I wondered if his seat was in for a service and it was a courtesy car.

Surely as a motorbike enthusiast (mentioned by a neighbour and photo of a Ducati in his home garage I think) he would ride that up and down to work, quicker and easier to park as could park within the grounds of buildings he was guarding, does not explain why/if he had a hire car, but might explain the low mileage some have mentioned.

Just thought...maybe it was hired in his wife's name....hence her being arrested too. Hoping it wouldn't be immediately obvious it was him? MOO
I thought that too. Media reports said a hire car linked to WC - strange choice of words. He might have asked her to sort in her maiden name or something like that.

The Norwich investigation says the person is wanted with connection to an earlier incident on 2nd of feb too. For someone local to do that so far apart in dates would be unlikely if they were a frequent flasher. I'd say it's more likely it was someone visiting the area for whatever reason.

MOO.

I can't believe the press or the police would confuse a hire car with a lease car. As I understand it, lease is one of the most popular methods of car ownership these days. To me, it is very telling, that with a dearth of overall information, the hire car info is one of the titbits that has come out.

snipped by me for focus.

Sorry I did not realise the police had said hire car, I thought it was just MSM. If the police have said hire car then I am definitely wrong, they certainly would not make that mistake but I have already seen S*n articles littered with mistakes which makes me distrust details like this. Would be interested to see the police source if you remember it!

JMO, MOO

Yep I think the media have just got it wrong, poor journalism and a silly thing to overlook.

I agree though he would be registered keeper under PCP/HP but it is still a leased car ie he doesn’t own it ie “hire”. And they have never said he wasn’t registered keeper, they’ve just used the word “hire”.

Another poster said there could be legitimate reasons why he hired one eg car in garage etc but there were 2 cars on his driveway when he got arrested - it just doesn’t make sense to me at all.

Also agree with another poster that it’s not uncommon to hire a car for a specific journey in London e.g a zip car but something just isn’t sitting right with me. It just doesn’t make logical sense why he would have a hire car with two cars literally outside his home.

He’s a police officer after all, he would’ve known hiring a car would not conceal his identity for very long...

Or I’m way off and it was very premeditated/he thought he could get away with it! Perhaps he put false plates on it, who knows?!

JMO, MOO
Maybe hired few days before, could have got train to London and then needed a hire car to get home at an awkward time. Maybe he regularly hires cars for commute given the low mileage of his registered vehicles.

The Norwich investigation says the person is wanted with connection to an earlier incident on 2nd of feb too. For someone local to do that so far apart in dates would be unlikely if they were a frequent flasher. I'd say it's more likely it was someone visiting the area for whatever reason.

MOO.

I just want to weigh in about the hire car thing. I am not sure how many other U.K. citizens will agree but it is extremely uncommon in the U.K. to hire a car, especially if you have 2 cars sitting on your driveway. I can only think of 1 time in my lifetime when my family has hired a car in the U.K. and it was to go to the airport to save on parking costs before a holiday.

I think either, this is poor reporting by MSM and that the car is PCP/HP (for Americans basically this is leasing a car where the finance company own it and you rent it for a long period of time - years, then you have the option to buy it or trade it in).

Or shows a very high level of premeditation.

JMO, MOO etc
Sometimes people hire cars if they can’t afford to buy one, but need a car? For example cash flow

Has this ever actually been linked to Sarah's abduction and murder or is it just random footage from somewhere sometime?

I think a poster here found it on a previous thread. It's not linked to Sarah's murder as far as we know but it has been reported to the police. It's footage from Lordship Lane, Dulwich at 22:05 the night Sarah disappeared.

The thing I find strange about this, is if he decided to abduct and murder a woman off the street, why not do it in Kent in a more rural location versus abducting a woman in London which is one of the most heavily surveilled places in the world.

Without meaning to make light of a very serious topic, he cant be a particularly intelligent officer, aswell as being a .

I wondered if his seat was in for a service and it was a courtesy car.

Surely as a motorbike enthusiast (a neighbour mentioned it and looked like a Ducati in his garage) he would motorbike up and down to work, quicker and easier to park, does not explain why/if he had a hire car, but might explain the low mileage some have mentioned.

Yep I think the media have just got it wrong, poor journalism and a silly thing to overlook.

I agree though he would be registered keeper under PCP/HP but it is still a leased car ie he doesn’t own it ie “hire”. And they have never said he wasn’t registered keeper, they’ve just used the word “hire”.

Another poster said there could be legitimate reasons why he hired one eg car in garage etc but there were 2 cars on his driveway when he got arrested - it just doesn’t make sense to me at all.

Also agree with another poster that it’s not uncommon to hire a car for a specific journey in London e.g a zip car but something just isn’t sitting right with me. It just doesn’t make logical sense why he would have a hire car with two cars literally outside his home.

He’s a police officer after all, he would’ve known hiring a car would not conceal his identity for very long...

Or I’m way off and it was very premeditated/he thought he could get away with it! Perhaps he put false plates on it, who knows?!

JMO, MOO

Not sure if the bolded text is in relation to a post of mine or not but I pondered something similar (that it was a leased/hired car specifically for work/commuting purposes). To explain why they’d then have their own family cars too, I wondered if his type of role/work afforded him an allowance of some sort that he could use on a leased car but for commuting purposes only, and therefore needed his own private car for weekend/social.

The other idea I had in the same post was that it was a hire car, but possibly for its design rather than traceability - ie a van or something that would be easier to use for kidnap, assault and/or traversing rural land to a disposal site. He could have explained it (hiring a larger vehicle) away as hiring it to take away rubble and things from the pond he was allegedly building in his garden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme