UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of sex offenders do not operate in their own area of residence. Because they'd be recognised! The photos look similar and if it was WC, it shows an escalating pattern of behaviour that would fit the MO.

MOO.

Not if you're Pawel relcovicz ( cba look up correct spelling ) he literally offended all around the streets surrounding his home address where his wife and kids were .......and no one recognised him!

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

Norwich is one of those places that seems to take absolutely forever to get to from most parts of the UK, North or South, seems very unlikely to me unless he had a connection with the place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I now am aware why thread 5 was closed, does anyone know if the poster who was contacted by a police officer enquiring about cctv footage, contacted LE to varify if this was legit? Is anyone aware of the outcome if so?

I asked in the last thread wary of thread 5 being closed due to discussing the above but am aware of why the thread was closed due to a post in this thread.

The thing I find strange about this, is if he decided to abduct and murder a woman off the street, why not do it in Kent in a more rural location versus abducting a woman in London which is one of the most heavily surveilled places in the world.

Without meaning to make light of a very serious topic, he cant be a particularly intelligent officer, aswell as being a *******.

We don’t know if he did decide to do that ahead of time or if it is just how the attack played out.

Ok I now am aware why thread 5 was closed, does anyone know if the poster who was contacted by a police officer enquiring about cctv footage, contacted LE to varify if this was legit? Is anyone aware of the outcome if so?

I asked in the last thread wary of thread 5 being closed due to discussing the above but am aware of why the thread was closed due to a post in this thread.

Yes, their subsequent contact from the Met did seem to settle their concerns.

The thing I find strange about this, is if he decided to abduct and murder a woman off the street, why not do it in Kent in a more rural location versus abducting a woman in London which is one of the most heavily surveilled places in the world.

Without meaning to make light of a very serious topic, he cant be a particularly intelligent officer, aswell as being a *******.

Maybe as a police officer he felt untouchable? He may have been confident that any woman he spoke to would feel comfortable around him as long as he showed them his badge and was convincing enough. If his crimes have been escalating, perhaps he just felt the urge to do it and that may explain why he took such a big risk JMO

It was confirmed as legit by MetCC.

Here's a hypothesis albeit a disturbing one. Allegedly his vehicle was caught on the CCTV of a bus and on a dashcam of another vehicle. However I imagine there would have been lots of vehicles caught on CCTV around the time of Sarah going missing.

So why exactly did they hone in on him specifically, especially considering the fact he was a serving police officer?

I think they had an unusually short window during which she went missing. Let's say 5 critical minutes. Last doorbell cam image, last phone ping, no more activity of any kind. That's a finite number of cars.

When they checked out the plate on this particular vehicle & found a police officer had rented/leased it AND HAD NEVER REPORTED BEING EXACTLY IN THE AREA of the highest profile crime possible. he goes to the top of the suspect list.

The paper is exaggerating with "ICU" in my opinion, St George's (like all the big London hospitals) has been hit massively by Covid and will still very much be in that mode, no way would the A&E triaged someone straight to ICU for the sort of injuries that were present that enabled WC to be back in the police station in a few hours!

Surely as a motorbike enthusiast (mentioned by a neighbour and photo of a Ducati in his home garage I think) he would ride that up and down to work, quicker and easier to park as could park within the grounds of buildings he was guarding, does not explain why/if he had a hire car, but might explain the low mileage some have mentioned.

Not too easy to park a woman on the bike as it is in a car! And we don't know yet whether he has ever picked up a working girl off street even, or had in mind to grab a woman at some point and was just looking for the right opportunity.

'heavy sentence' for indecent exposure as a stand alone case, yes. He would lose his job, spend time inside and be on sex offenders list.

Quite possibly a heavy sentence, particularly as a police officer. Although, it's far better on an indictment with charges of kidnapping and murder if it supports sexual/power motive, recent mindset, MO, same vehicle, vehicle movements before/after etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattvaspa895