UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought I would comment on the huge police presence around the house... and how many of us questioned this especially after human remains discovered elsewhere. On a YT video from April 2020, you can see the floor in WC’s kitchen has been lifted, (just looks like dark concrete is exposed) - Likely not relevant but thought I’d flag.
That house will be ripped to bits imo.

Last edited:
Just thought I would comment on the huge police presence around the house... and how many of us questioned this especially after human remains discovered elsewhere. On a YT video from April 2020, you can see the floor in WC’s kitchen has been lifted, (just looks like dark concrete is exposed) - Likely not relevant but thought I’d flag.
Where can i find the yt video?

Just thought I would comment on the huge police presence around the house... and how many of us questioned this especially after human remains discovered elsewhere. On a YT video from April 2020, you can see the floor in WC’s kitchen has been lifted, (just looks like dark concrete is exposed) - Likely not relevant but thought I’d flag.[/QUOTE DBM

Last edited:
I am in Wandsworth and heard the convoy leave the police station to go to Tooting Hospital but actually saw it returning. Duration between the two was no more than 2 1/2 hours.

Which police station is WC being held at, media says Wandsworth but don’t believe that to be a station, is it lavender hill?

I was wondering if someone could clear something up for me? I read somewhere earlier that WC had a flat in London that he used sometimes to be closer to work because of the long commute. I can't find the post again and wondered if anyone knew if that was true. Did he have a second flat in London?
We don't know at this point but it's been theorized here that it'd be too expensive to maintain, there's no evidence for it from what's been in the media though, so I would assume he doesn't.

I was wondering if someone could clear something up for me? I read somewhere earlier that WC had a flat in London that he used sometimes to be closer to work because of the long commute. I can't find the post again and wondered if anyone knew if that was true. Did he have a second flat in London?

I'm still of the opinion of this, or least a room somewhere, it's something I cant shake right now. Why would there be several properties searches simultaneously if he had no real links?

Guess it could be coincidence though

I believe that was just a theory to explain why the mileage on his car was so low

Ummm I was not implying he used it for the crime!! Just in previous thread people were referring to low mileage on his cars, but no one had suggested he might have biked up usually for work.

As I said does not explain the ‘hire’ car he used, which might be an error and it was indeed one of the cars taken away.

I think in a few threads back the local near where he lives said one car was taken away Tuesday night and two others were put on transporters Wednesday

I'm still of the opinion of this, or least a room somewhere, it's something I cant shake right now. Why would there be several properties searches simultaneously if he had no real links?

Guess it could be coincidence though
I actually wondered if that's why they were searching inside the flats at Pounders Road and not just outside but then I couldn't find the post again and so wasn't clear whether he did have a flat or not.

Which police station is WC being held at, media says Wandsworth but don’t believe that to be a station, is it lavender hill?
There is a Police Station on Wandsworth Hill, however I believe it had become largely a police base rather than having any holding cells. It sits near the junction, which is on the south circular heading towards Clapham Junction and beyond.

ICU probably more secure in terms of any escape attempt JMO
It might be more secure but there is zero chance somebody was pulled off a ventilator for a security op.
ICU beds are at a premium.
It's more likely they would have placed him in a small ward, possibly a two-bedded for the duration of his tests and examinations.

JMO

A&E dept all have a resus department, in which if your seriously ill, or unconscious, or have been, need constant monitoring, for so many hours, this is the same version as an ICU just within a different named department before your usually transferred to a relevant department within the hospital. No ambulance patient is transferred straight to icu, your placed in resus before being transferred.

All police stations have medical staff trained in case of a concern for a prisoners, they can be monitored by medical staff within the station, of he fell ‘unconscious’ from fainting to seriously ill, I believe LE would have made more than certain he was able to return to the station.

I also have a belief he knows the system so well, and has attempted at attempting at wasting valuable questioning hours, by his own actions.

JMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads