UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello UK sleuths

i just came across this case in Australia, they had an article about the search for her

it still boggles my mind with so many cameras and things tracking our every move that people can still go missing

i hope they find her soon alive and well, the comment about if someone has her to please release her was a bit scary though

What confuses me is that if you assume that the suggested route is correct, that she has not been picked up on the A205 Poynders Rd/Kings Ave camera or the Brixton Hill / Elm Park camera if Police reports of the last sighting are to be believed. The latter looks like it was covering both sides of the road at the time and her distinctive jacket would stand out - It's a bright and distinctive color.

There are also buses that run these roads fairly frequently with CCTv even at that time and again her distinctive jacket would have helped you'd have thought.

If she has made it to Brixton Hill I doubt an attacker would be bold enough to attack on that road. There is quite a bit of traffic there 24/7 and unless it happens in a few seconds I'd expect it would have been seen.

What confuses me is that if you assume that the suggested route is correct, that she has not been picked up on the A205 Poynders Rd/Kings Ave camera or the Brixton Hill / Elm Park camera if Police reports of the last sighting are to be believed.

The obvious answer would be that she may not have got that far, i.e. something happened on Poynders Road. Alternatively, she may have turned off Poynders Road before reaching the Kings Ave. junction (and then something may have happened on that route).

Yep. Does the friend she left corroborate the story she was heading home? Or does that friend believe she was headed elsewhere?

The lack of appeal from the partner in the media is interesting. All comments have come from family/friends. They could be a private person, it could be a new relationship and so he doesn't feel it's his place, they could be in bits etc but it's still unusual.

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed due to not MSM or an approved source>

Last edited by a moderator:
Going up Clarence Ave doesn't look like it saves much if any time as there isn't an obvious straight path from the top across to Brixton Hill. I'm not discounting it but I'd be surprised if that's a common route.

You can get across to Brixton Hill from there (Crescent Lane, Lyham Rd., Mandrell Rd., Lambert Rd.).

I used to live off Elms Crescent and had occasion to visit an address east of Brixton Hill, and that's the way I used to go.

Here is the Brixton Hill / Morrish Road cam. For some reason this one gives me the creeps later on in the evening of the 3rd. Perhaps it's nothing but i thought i should mention it in case it helps. I believe there is a residential building on the left (next to the Sainsburys) that could explain the people sitting down/hanging around late at night, but I've included it because I believe this could have been a route she took.

imgur.com

You can get across to Brixton Hill from there (Crescent Lane, Lyham Rd., Mandrell Rd., Lambert Rd.).

I used to live off Elms Crescent and had occasion to visit an address east of Brixton Hill, and that's the way I used to go.

The building on the junction of Clarence Ave/Clarence Cres appears to have CCTV that would catch her if she made it that far up. The Londis on Lyham Road looks to have CCTV although not sure if it'd show the junction. House on Lyham Road/Prague Pl junction also seems to have a camera which might view Lyham road.

Hi all. Just spent the last couple of hours reading through the post from start to finish

I don't have much to contribute but by my girlfriend used to live on Morrish road so am a little familiar with the area. She was there when there were the two shootings on that road. The Jamaican take away causes it to be a lot busier than it needs to be

There are some *advertiser censored*king weirdos around that area. You can be two minutes from dream houses and then thinking you're going to be mugged. I never really had any issues personally and just used to give everyone a lot of space

One night i did wake up at 3am to the sound of rummaging outside and someone was going through our bin bags. I didn't do anything to scare them away and just watched them for 30 minutes before going back to sleep

Someone mentioned earlier about when the bins were being collected and that did spring to mind when i saw that it was poynders. The estates on the side of that road always make me feel uneasy

Can anyone help eliminate or focus on this still?

Attached photo is a zoom in (awful quality as camera captures are pretty low res) at 23:16, on Poynders Road. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-03-08 at 02.21.42.png
    Screenshot 2021-03-08 at 02.21.42.png
    322.7 KB · Views: 312
The building on the junction of Clarence Ave/Clarence Cres appears to have CCTV that would catch her if she made it that far up. The Londis on Lyham Road looks to have CCTV although not sure if it'd show the junction. House on Lyham Road/Prague Pl junction also seems to have a camera which might view Lyham road.

Great sleuthing. I’m mindful of the possibility that some private CCTV may not be working/may be dummies so can’t rule it out completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat