UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies if this has been covered - has it been confirmed by MSM that her boyfriend reported her missing?

Source.

".....spoke to her boyfriend on the phone for about 15 minutes and made plans to meet the next day but never showed up......................
When she didn’t show up [to meet her boyfriend], he then spoke to the family and the alarm was raised at that point because it was so out of character for her not to be in touch with anybody, friends or family.”

Police reveal last sighting of missing Sarah Everard | News | The Times

Unfortunately there are many men who seem to feel entitled in this way. Predators do not care who the woman is, what age she is, or how safe or confident she may feel in what she is doing - they're just opportunists.

And freaks. Men that do this kind of thing are always freaks.

Praying for Sarah

Here is how BBC phrases the notification of the police:

"Friends, who last heard from the 33-year-old at about 21:30 GMT on the day she went missing, were unable to contact Ms Everard on Thursday and notified the police."

So the BF is not mentioned in this notification at all. My error

So if I am understanding correctly - this is also the time of the last sighting of her on the doorbell camera? So she must have messaged around that time?

I wonder what time her call was....

Sarah Everard's uncle begs 'if you have her, let her go' amid murder squad hunt
“If someone is holding her against her will I would plead with them just to be human and to let her come home, to let her talk to us, give us a ring or text to let us know she is OK," said her uncle told The Sun.

“These are desperate times for the family. We know the police are doing everything they can but it's the not knowing what has happened after four days is agonising.”

Sarah's York Uni professor dad Jeremy, her mum, sister Katie and brother James joined the search for the marketing manager in Clapham, south London.

“My brother and sister-in-law are beside themselves with worry," said Mr Everard, a building company director and father-of-four who lives in Coventry.

"They’re doing everything they can to help find her and have been walking her last known journey.

'AGONISING'
He described Sarah as a "bright young woman, very sensible" who had lived in London "for a long time so I imagine was very streetwise".

“She didn't have any troubles and was fit and healthy. She was happy, she had just started a new job and she had a boyfriend," he said.

“She is a lovely person. She would never just take time out without contacting her family. It would be completely out of character.

“Her mobile phone is not ringing and she’s not received any WhatsApp messages we’ve been sending her."

Police have been searching ponds in Clapham Common in a bid to find the missing marketing manager, who should have arrived back home in Brixton shortly before 10pm.''

I thought there were some. But I strongly believe the image stating "camera in use..." means the camera is working. Otherwise we'd all be going 'look how many cameras are out of action all the time this is useless...' o_O I mean the message literally says - camera in use

I've quickly looked and there are some on other camera's where there's just a grey square - no writing. This could be if the camera goes accidentally offline for whatever reason.

Of course we have to consider other reasons why the images may be censored e.g. a car accident for example, info related to another investigation etc.

IMO though given the investigation and concentration of censored images for cameras around the locations of interest in this case I think many of them are going to be relevant. I would probably imagine they'd censor some of recent general activity too just for privacy of the victim.

I thought there were some. But I strongly believe the image stating "camera in use..." means the camera is working. Otherwise we'd all be going 'look how many cameras are out of action all the time this is useless...' o_O I mean the message literally says - camera in use

I've quickly looked and there are some on other camera's where there's just a grey square - no writing. This could be if the camera goes accidentally offline for whatever reason.

Of course we have to consider other reasons why the images may be censored e.g. a car accident for example, info related to another investigation etc.

IMO though given the investigation and concentration of censored images for cameras around the locations of interest in this case I think many of them are going to be relevant. I would probably imagine they'd censor some of recent general activity too just for privacy of the victim.

The live camera on Brixton hill/Lambeth road is still not running now - I wonder if the police are still watching it to see if the perp slips up

I noticed a lot of gaps in the footage around 4/5am the same night she went missing, before anyone would have known about her disappearance. On the Brixton hill footage. Are they asking people for dashcam footage etc from here? Could it be someone was moving around in this area with a car / disposing of evidence?..

Attachments

• PRC_185326392.jpg
    PRC_185326392.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 60
So if I am understanding correctly - this is also the time of the last sighting of her on the doorbell camera? So she must have messaged around that time?

I think it’s been reported in numerous places that the call to the partner was 15 mins and ended at 9:28pm, placing the start at 9:13pm (this could be based on her phone records from her network provider, or the partner showing police his call records, or both). Then it’s been widely reported that there is a final sighting on the A205 at some point between the Cavendish Rd/Poynders Rd (A205) junction and the Clarence Ave intersection of Poynders Rd at around 9:30pm, which also then conincides with a final ping of her phone against the Clarence Ave mast. So the battery either runs out/gets too damaged just after she puts the phone down, or is the reason the phone call ends circa 9:28pm (but you’d think the partner would mention this), or the sim is taken out at this point, or the phone is voluntarily switched off.

Last edited:

I know......I know......:rolleyes:
It's the Daily Fail - ;)

"Reports suggest Sarah spoke with her partner on the phone on her way home to Brixton on Wednesday evening and talked for about 15 minutes about how their day had been and discussed plans to see each other the following day.

Friends have said they believe something happened to her after the call ended at 21.28."

Missing Sarah Everard's family tell of 'desperation' as police search continues four days on | Daily Mail Online

ETA A kinder Source......
"Sarah was last heard from at 9.28pm on Wednesday and was last seen in the area of Clapham Common."

Last edited:
Are we allowed to ask where she lives?

I can't find a street name or nearest intersection other than Brixton

I’m so terrified for this poor lady that I can’t sleep. It’s just so awful. Sorry that doesn’t bring anything to the discussion but I’m just so worried for her.

I created an account literally just to co-sign this. I am a young female who lives on a busy main road and was thinking about starting to run at night time mainly to avoid the embarrassment of it all. This case has really shook me to the core considering the fact she went missing in an area she probably thought was safe, or atleast too busy for anything to happen to her.

Are we allowed to ask where she lives?

I can't find a street name or nearest intersection other than Brixton

Nothing confirmed as far as I’m aware, but this thread has posted a link to a few Strava details of SE’s that suggests a starting point (note - where she may have simply started recording from, not necessarily live) of the Craster Road area. However, I think it’s now widely accepted that (based on SM posts by friends, an early suggested route map by her cousin, and now the MSM) she’s believed to live alone in the Tulse Hill or Upper Tulse Hill area.

Such a sad case. I live in north Hertfordshire and would think nothing of walking home for 40/50 mins after a night with friends and have done it many times. Often walk past a big common here too. I’ve always considered it relatively safe but still have a moment of fear when I see a man walk by, or I hold my keys in case I have to defend myself. It’s awful that women have to think like that, and that cases like this exacerbate that fear.

I would love to think she is somehow ok but it seems vv unlikely at this point.

Once lockdown is over and I can meet up with my friends again, I wonder what I’ll do next time I need to walk home? I should be safe to do whatever I prefer, but am I? I do believe the onus is on men not to hurt women, not on women to live in fear, but does it really mean we can live by that?

The last location the police are asking people for footage from is Brixton Water Lane, so I’m not sure if that means that’s where she was heading (home).

I personally believe this area is of material interest but not exactly where she lives. Could be wrong though, as it’s based on unverified info regarding Craster Road that I’ve posted above, so hugely JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member