UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was just about to post the same MMS!

MyLondon reporter on the ground and was live a moment ago (skip to 3:50 onwards, and then 12:00 onwards is interesting too) . Also suggests they will be going live at 17:00 today with an update.

Key takeaways: resource intensity has been maintained but shifted (in the reporter’s 10am-ish view) from Clapham Common when compared to the weekend, and is now heavily around AR Gardens and Clarence Ave.

Also that bins are now being swept in the area.

Phone batteries are so good these days - I struggle to think she could’ve worked from home all day, presumably with the phone charging or at full charge, and lost enough charge over her trip to the friend’s house that it’d go dead on the way back (and also, if you’re on foot, I’m assuming you’d ask to borrow your friend’s charger whilst you were there if there was a risk of it running out on your return home). I don’t think there’s really that significant a probability that her phone went dead due to any battery issue on the walk home.

True, and remember with Joanna Yates remember, she made it home and her neighbour was in her apartment waiting for her. SE likely has not left the house often (due to working from home), but she maybe was being watched from across the street by a neighbour. Was her leaving to meet up with friends an opportunity to do something similar?

Is that right about the Yeates case? I had thought Tabak had knocked and been let in, but my memory is hazy so perhaps I’m confusing what he gave as his version of events versus the actual events that came out at trial.

I think the contents of the call are probably key in the investigation - JMO

I think they might be only if what you’re referring to is that someone was eavesdropping - realised she was heading to an empty flat/house etc and saw an opportunity. I don’t believe there’s any indication that the person she was on the phone to has any more knowledge than anyone else..

Is it possible now with technology to locate the phone? would she have had the "find my phone" app or something , sorry not tech savvy. Also there are a lot of cameras along that route surely they can pinpoint when last seen and if she made it home? Did she live alone or with boyfriend , its not clear? Either she was abducted or attacked, if attacked then in 5 days i would have thought they would have found her? How was she when she left her friends? did she usually walk alone?
I hoping for a happy ending to this , but it does seem unlikely.

It does feel like the police are keeping their cards close to their chest with regards to the finer details of this case.

I'm curious to know:

-If she lived alone
-If she ate dinner with her friend or if it was just drinks. If she hadn't eaten, could she have stopped off somewhere for food on her way back?
-If she was carrying a bag. She may have had a small rucksack or similar, especially if she took a bottle of wine with her to her friends house.
-What time she was due to meet her boyfriend the next day.
-Why she called her boyfriend on her way home - was she feeling worried or unsafe or did she just fancy a chat on the walk home.

yes.

that indicates is someone close to the enquiry and known to SE? rather than a randomer...interesting

I could be wrong but I get the feeling this was opportunistic and not known to her. Why would you not attack in the common rather than on a road with houses and cars etc if you had planned it to some extent. It wasn't THAT late and the risk of someone being in a window etc is still real at that time. And you'd also need to know when she's likely to leave otherwise you're going to be hanging around like a weirdo which isn't ideal if you want to attack someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214