UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed a lot of gaps in the footage around 4/5am the same night she went missing, before anyone would have known about her disappearance. On the Brixton hill footage. Are they asking people for dashcam footage etc from here? Could it be someone was moving around in this area with a car / disposing of evidence?..
Yes, it freezes around 2:40am with an image of a person in lower right and then is blank until 4:50am when it has changed to the other side of the street.

I personally believe this area is of material interest but not exactly where she lives. Could be wrong though, as it’s based on unverified info regarding Craster Road that I’ve posted above, so hugely JMO.

Nothing confirmed as far as I’m aware, but this thread has posted a link to a few Strava details of SE’s that suggests a starting point (note - where she may have simply started recording from, not necessarily live) of the Craster Road area. However, I think it’s now widely accepted that (based on SM posts by friends, an early suggested route map by her cousin, and now the MSM) she’s believed to live alone in the Tulse Hill or Upper Tulse Hill area.

If she was heading to Craster Road area, the Brixton-Lambert CCTV camera would not be the closest. There are multiple other cameras farther south on Brixton Road that would be much closer and her nearest route would have been more parallel to Poynder / Christchurch Road.

It would be if she was heading to the upper Tulse Hill area

Thanks, just trying to see what else is in the area near her home and what other cameras might be in the area.

Speculated someone close to SE may live near there (Brixton Water Lane) and that’s possibly why the police have highlighted it??? Can’t be discussed further without breaking TOS.

Edited to add clarity.

Last edited:
I created an account literally just to co-sign this. I am a young female who lives on a busy main road and was thinking about starting to run at night time mainly to avoid the embarrassment of it all. This case has really shook me to the core considering the fact she went missing in an area she probably thought was safe, or atleast too busy for anything to happen to her.
Probably in non-lockdown times the area would have been too busy for anything dodgy to easily happen, but the streets at night are so quiet at the moment, it's eerie. There must be lots of crimes committed in the last year that have been enabled by the pandemic situation.

When I was Sarah's age I wouldn't have batted an eyelid at walking that kind of distance through London on my own fairly early on in the night (I would always pick routes where I knew there would have been lots of people around) but when something like this happens it really does make you think 'that could have been me' so I am not surprised it has shaken you to the core - I'm sure it has for many people. I remember feeling the same when Joanna Yeates disappeared. Just so sad and frustrating that we live in a world where women are not always guaranteed safety when just going about their lives.

Could the last call from the phone been a FaceTime/video call? If so, would it have drained the battery faster? Was it 15 minutes they said for the duration of the call?

JMO, very unlikely. It's practically impossible to walk and be on a video call, especially on the street. Even just a regular phone call with headphones on is distracting enough (OT, but I dislike talking in a car, even hands free, as it still distracts from driving).

I personally believe this area is of material interest but not exactly where she lives. Could be wrong though, as it’s based on unverified info regarding Craster Road that I’ve posted above, so hugely JMO.

I have close family that live on Leander Road, haven’t spoken to them in a while but wondering how they are feeling about it, must be worrying having this happen so close to your own home.
This is bringing back memories of the Karen Buckley / Alexander Pacteau case which happened while I was living in Glasgow as a young female in my early 20’s. It was a wake up call as I used to walk home alone from nights out often. I was always more careful after that. Sad world we live in. Hoping so much this doesn’t turn out like that did.

Speculated someone close to SE may live near there (Brixton Water Lane) and that’s possibly why the police have highlighted it??? Can’t be discussed further without breaking TOS.

Edited to add clarity.

Yes, LE certainly has to cover all the bases and all the people closest to her and to the timing of her disappearance.

I found it interesting that some of the first MSM reports noted that they had not determined if she had returned to her home that night. One then thinks to beg the question of if that was really where she was heading after leaving the friend's house on Leathwaite Road.

Anyone seen the video in the Evening Standard Report? Murder team takes over investigation of missing Sarah Everard

Could be completely terrible journalism or the LE has asked them to include it? Seems strange - URN247506 doesn't bring back many results on Google. Can't really find an outcome of that case either. Probably totally unrelated.

Where did that second video come from and who is that man on it?

Is this connected to her disapperance?

His jacket with the white stripe on the shoulders and arms is fairly distinctive and I think would stand out on most of the London street CCTV we have seen.

Yes, LE certainly has to cover all the bases and all the people closest to her and to the timing of her disappearance.

I found it interesting that some of the first MSM reports noted that they had not determined if she had returned to her home that night. One then thinks to beg the question of if that was really where she was heading after leaving the friend's house on Leathwaite Road.

Yep. Does the friend she left corroborate the story she was heading home? Or does that friend believe she was headed elsewhere?

Anyone seen the video in the Evening Standard Report? Murder team takes over investigation of missing Sarah Everard

Could be completely terrible journalism or the LE has asked them to include it? Seems strange - URN247506 doesn't bring back many results on Google. Can't really find an outcome of that case either. Probably totally unrelated.

this is believed to be terrible reporting. Video relates to separate case back in c.2017.

His jacket with the white stripe on the shoulders and arms is fairly distinctive and I think would stand out on most of the London street CCTV we have seen.

A fair few people asking the same thing on SM. I suspect poor journalism or the editor has included the wrong thing.

I believe this was debunked earlier in the thread- it's to do with an unrelated sexual assault case in 2017. I would be surprised if the Evening Standard had footage of a POI before it had been released either by the Met or picked up on before by a tabloid paper etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214