UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought some take aways would still be open, my bad!
I think you're right that some are - it's just I can't really think of any businesses at all along the main drag of that route - unless there's a takeaway near the Londis on Poynders Road... The next opportunity is turn off and find something on New Park Road. Not sure whether others agree?

Thanks sundaaay. I just tried look it up in the context of abductions and got a lot of disgusting and probably illegal websites. I do not recommend this to posters! God there are some really disturbed people out there.

But anyway, thanks for the clarification on that.

Bottom line in this case is that if a man wants to abduct a woman - particularly a small, slim one - he just has to grab her and shove her into his car. No drugs needed.

Welcome to Websleuths - your internet search history will be dodgy from this day forward :p

I know nothing about cell tower coverage but it appears there are at least 6 cell towers that would have covered parts of her most likely route, maybe even 8.

Something I am unsure about, is whether the phone communicates with all the towers (which would allow triangulation)

As I understand it, the phone can "see" all the towers in range, but doesn't know where they are. The phone will attempt to connect to the tower with the best signal and signs on with the so called handshake which allows the tower to assign resources to the phone and notify the network on which tower to look for the phone (e.g for an inbound call).

If the tower strength drops - e.g. because you move away from the tower - that would lead to the phone signing off the current tower and signing on to a better one.

I do this at my rural location where I am about halfway in between 2 towers. By orienting my antenna, (i know exactly where the towers are) i force my 4G router to change towers.

My router records the tower ID, signal strength, channel and a bunch of other stuff.

The tower knows roughly where i by azimuth - i guess it logs signal strength etc

Apologies if this has been covered - has it been confirmed by MSM that her boyfriend reported her missing?

No I don't believe so. It has been reported in MSM that the boyfriend raised the alarm to friends when she didn't 'show up the next day', the friends also hadn't heard from her, and they reported her missing around 8pm. (The Times)

Apparently the use of chloroform in this context is a bit of a mythology, possibly created by Hollywood- It's very difficult to knock someone out with it.

shockingly you can buy it online though which was to my surprise too

Not missing, but if you check the Balham Newsie FB page, a woman was attacked near to the Agnes Riley Gardens in January, and a woman gives an account of a man who followed her home in Brixton in February. Also another assault in Hydethorpe Road on January 14th.

Check the comments on the 5th March post about Sarah, not todays, and you will see it. One woman attacked in Radbourne Rd and the other followed in Christchurch Rd at 10pm, so the same time frame.

Sinister echoes of Libby Squire here. Escalating local attacks that police didn’t take seriously until he committed an unthinkable crime.

Here is how BBC phrases the notification of the police:

"Friends, who last heard from the 33-year-old at about 21:30 GMT on the day she went missing, were unable to contact Ms Everard on Thursday and notified the police."

So the BF is not mentioned in this notification at all. My error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member