UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you meant the person in the foreground (on the bike), i was referring to the person on the pavement behind the bike. It's quite late in the timeline but worth a mention...
At first glance to me it looks like someone walking away from the camera, pushing a pushchair with one of those waterproof covers on it. But it seems rather late at night for that!

At first glance to me it looks like someone walking away from the camera, pushing a pushchair with one of those waterproof covers on it. But it seems rather late at night for that!
Yes it does look similar! I’m not a parent, but people talk about taking the baby for a walk in the pram to get them to settle. Often at unusual times...

Can anyone help eliminate or focus on this still?

Attached photo is a zoom in (awful quality as camera captures are pretty low res) at 23:16, on Poynders Road. Any thoughts?

looks like someone riding a bike or scooter to me

if you have the original i can run it through denoise and declutter see what it looks like

Here is the Brixton Hill / Morrish Road cam. For some reason this one gives me the creeps later on in the evening of the 3rd. Perhaps it's nothing but i thought i should mention it in case it helps. I believe there is a residential building on the left (next to the Sainsburys) that could explain the people sitting down/hanging around late at night, but I've included it because I believe this could have been a route she took.

imgur.com

@twinpinesmall is there a missing 'grey' camera at 9.30pm on poynders road?

Im sorry, my brain is finding it hard to put together all the map info with the camera locations! you seem to have the most amazing grasp of it all!! In awe!

I find this photo very confusing:

She looks like she is walking over a threshold. There is a dramatic change from the surface that almost looks like a dark blue tile to a bright white tile. And there are two metal poles she looks as though she's walking between. The one on her left has some lettering on it, like a directional sign. And the angle is almost overhead - not horizontal like doorbell cameras tend to be. She seems very close to the camera.

Is she on the north side of the road or the south side, or has she turned off the Poynders Road already, say at Poynders Parade? That shopping center, and the parking area and little park behind it are creepy

She looks like she is walking over a threshold. There is a dramatic change from the surface that almost looks like a dark blue tile to a bright white tile. And there are two metal poles she looks as though she's walking between. The one on her left has some lettering on it, like a directional sign. And the angle is almost overhead - not horizontal like doorbell cameras tend to be. She seems very close to the camera.

Is she on the north side of the road or the south side, or has she turned off the Poynders Road already, say at Poynders Parade? That shopping center, and the parking area and little park behind it are creepy

I think this photo is from when she visited Sainsbury's before going to her friends house. She is walking in the entrance from the street to the store.

Hello, I'm new here. She is going into a shop in that picture, I think a Sainsbury's.

OK , thanks. I've been trying to match the street with markings & it wasn't working

So given she was seen at 9.30, and well past the common, and we have heard friends last heard from her also at 9.30 - presumably chat? when did her 15min call take place?

The contact with the friends (if accurately reported) means not just a tower ping, but actual data transfer around 9.30 - so seems like police have more tower traffic to go on than we know about.

I think the call took place from 9:13-9:28pm based on the previously quoted 9:28pm as the time of the 15 min call ending. I am not sure if the separately quoted 9:30pm pinging of Clarence Ave mast is a rounded up figure of the time of this call ending or, as you suggest, another form of activity (app usage, internet search, powering down, chat to friends, etc.).

Yes - i am not sure if the "friends who last heard from her at 9.30" is the call, or different friends? to me this seems different to the call.

Like I have said, there seems to be some info we are not being told here.

Friends, who last heard from the 33-year-old at about 21:30 GMT on the day she went missing, were unable to contact Ms Everard on Thursday and notified the police.

Ah I see what you mean. Personally I took it to be a generalisation of friends and partner who were the last to have known her movements: ie one friend who was with her until 9pm, and her partner who spoke with her until 9:28pm. It’s been reported that the partner raised the alarm to her friends due to a no-show/no contact re their planned meeting on the 4th and then the friend(s) raised the alarm formally to the police around 8pm that evening.

You’re right in that some info could be being withdrawn (ie I’m not sure we know the gender of the friend in Leathwaite and whether this has any bearing on the nature of the call with the partner, though allegedly the nature of the call was pleasant - how was your day, let’s meet tomorrow, etc. but we only have one side of the call for that). But at this point, I’m assuming it was the partner who last heard from her, though of course we shouldn’t rule anything out. Hopefully her phone records can be recovered or have been.

Ah I see what you mean. Personally I took it to be a generalisation of friends and partner who were the last to have known her movements: ie one friend who was with her until 9pm, and her partner who spoke with her until 9:28pm. It’s been reported that the partner raised the alarm to her friends due to a no-show/no contact re their planned meeting on the 4th and then the friend(s) raised the alarm formally to the police around 8pm that evening.

You’re right in that some info could be being withdrawn (ie I’m not sure we know the gender of the friend in Leathwaite and whether this has any bearing on the nature of the call with the partner, though allegedly the nature of the call was pleasant - how was your day, let’s meet tomorrow, etc. but we only have one side of the call for that). But at this point, I’m assuming it was the partner who last heard from her.

Oh, where did you hear about details from the phonecall with her partner? Did I miss this in a news article?

Hi everyone, just wanted to let you know I'm heading that way on foot (Clapham Common to Brockwell Park) today to run an errand. not sure if this is within the scope of the thread, but is there anything that anyone not local would like to confirm in terms of building layouts along the route etc? Let me know if so and I can make some notes on my phone and post here when home.

You’re right in that some info could be being withdrawn (ie I’m not sure we know the gender of the friend in Leathwaite and whether this has any bearing on the nature of the call with the partner, though allegedly the nature of the call was pleasant - how was your day, let’s meet tomorrow, etc. but we only have one side of the call for that). But at this point, I’m assuming it was the partner who last heard from her, though of course we shouldn’t rule anything out. Hopefully her phone records can be recovered or have been.

Could be

I suspect there might be more info out there.

For instance one of the first things is that a call until 9.28 provides a continuous tower connection for 15 mins until just before the new doorbell sighting. When she came off that call, i would expect data to sync - indeed one of the first things i check when coming off a call is for any messages.

What we've been told about the towers is likely only the first level of detail that they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liiinebecc