UK - the late Jimmy Savile and the underage sex charges now confronting the BBC

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From Popb itch

Jim's fixed it for them all. The tabloids may be concentrating their guns on the BBC over the whole Saville business but those in the know say the scandal could have more fallout than Chernobyl.
With two enquiries on the go, word inside the Beeb claims mounting panic that the enquiries may extend beyond Jimmy Fiddler's shenanigans and look at the entire history of harassment claims within the corporation up to the present day. And while Auntie may claim it did not have any concrete evidence against Jimmy, they can't say the same about complaints against other high-profile personalities on their books - including one noted family man whose many (legal age) victims have been discreetly moved or promoted to keep them quiet about his sexpest ways. His handlers are said to be terrified it might all come out inadvertently.
Also, Tom Watson hinted at a political cover-up during PMQs today, suggesting that Saville may have benefited from some protection from those in high office over the years. Could he perhaps have been alluding to the rumours surrounding one Euro bigwig? Or was he perhaps suggesting that the reason Saville was a tabloid untouchable for so many years is that he was part of ring that also allegedly included one or two of Fleet Street's finest?
Apols for length and vagueness. All of this could probably have been summed up with a simple: ****'s heading for fan.

Met police must investigate historic claims of paedophile ring’s link to Downing Street, demands MP Tom Watson
Labour MP claims there was 'clear intelligence' linking child sex offenders to a former Number 10 aide
David Cameron vows to examine the claims

A major paedophile network may have had links to Downing Street and a former prime minister, it was claimed in Parliament today.

I wonder if that former PM's surname rhymed with teeth? if so we are back at Jersey again

Mail Link

Well isn't this nice, talking to a boy in hospital when Savile claims to have "had" his girl in his Saviles Travels campervan

[video=youtube;lBAzH6QRbj4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBAzH6QRbj4&feature=relmfu[/video]

:puke: This whole debacle has disturbed me no end and has caused me to have flashbacks to my own childhood sexual abuse :puke:

27 days on and the story's still leading in many of the national papers:

Police let off Savile seven times (Sun)
— Toll of paedophile's victims hits 300
— BBC chief admits 'terrible damage'

Revealed: Jimmy Savile investigated for BBC sex attack in 1980s (Independent)

Girl reported BBC star Savile's abuse in caravan at Television Centre 30 years ago (Mail)

New sex abuse bombshell: Jimmy Savile police to arrest TV stars 'within days' (Mirror)
The celebrities named by victims – some huge household names – are set to be
quizzed over serious sex assault allegations within days

Anyone know where we might find info on the rumoured celebrities involved? Would it be the Icke forums?

Icke's site may as well just have a big red 'I TOLD YOU SO' banner across the front page, lol.

Here's a chilling pic of Jimmy at the Haute de la Garenne home for kids. You know, the one where all those children were tortured and murdered?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...mmy-Savile-He-was-the-tip-of-the-iceberg.html

Jimmy-Saville-at-Haut-de-la-Garenne-childrens-home-in-Jersey.bmp

He sued the Sun over being linked with the place, initially saying he'd never been there.

Until somebody dug up the pictures...

And that was definitely a link to a pedo ring. From the article linked above:

Lenny Harper agrees: “Savile chose his victims with great care; vulnerable and often troubled youngsters many in care homes. If they complained they were labelled troublemakers, or brutally put down. We know from court cases and statements made to my team [during the 2008 inquiry] that children in Jersey care homes were 'loaned out’ to members of the yachting fraternity and other prominent citizens on the pretence of recreational trips but during which they were savagely abused and often raped.

ETA: I find it heartening that there -are- (or.. were?) good people in Govt. trying to find justice for the children :

Jersey’s former health minister, Stuart Syvret, who backed the victims and police in the 2008 investigation, was also sacked. He was imprisoned last year for publicising a serious allegation on another, unrelated matter which, for legal reasons, cannot be described.

Syvret told the Telegraph: “Jimmy Savile abused children in Jersey. I believed his victims. Just as I believe the two people who told me of child abuse by another TV personality [this week confirmed as Brambell] on Jersey from the Seventies. Just as I believed those who told me that the authorities of the day had ignored their complaints of years of abuse by others in Jersey’s children’s homes. Savile is dead, so why must we dig into the sorry and wretched details? Because the crucial feature of this case is not so much the individual crimes, as bad as they are, and as damaging for the victims; it is, instead, what I call the 'culture of cover‑up’.”

David Icke forums have seemed almost accurate recently lol. However I suspect that Twitter, possibly Pop***** might have some clues. Digital spy has a long JS forum but no breaking news there...

Icke's site may as well just have a big red 'I TOLD YOU SO' banner across the front page, lol.

Here's a chilling pic of Jimmy at the Haute de la Garenne home for kids. You know, the one where all those children were tortured and murdered?

http://www.highstrangeness.tv/articles/jerseydevils.php

Jimmy-Saville-at-Haut-de-la-Garenne-childrens-home-in-Jersey.bmp

He sued the Sun over being linked with the place, initially saying he'd never been there.

Until somebody dug up the pictures...

Could he actually look more sinister? :eek:

Cannot belive so many people just ignored the claims, and let him wonder around childrens hospitals, homes etc. The worst thing is I bet they would turn a blind eye today - look at all the grroming and child exploitation gangs thye have found recently. It was on the news that social workers ignored the girls claims and said they were prostitutes making life choices (some were said to be eleven). But because the JS abuse started forty years ago they are all clapping themselves on the back because they think this would not happen now.

On a side note there has been no evidence of child murders at the jersey home. This was a huge media fiasco, which took all the attention away from the actual abuse that did happen there.

David Icke forums have seemed almost accurate recently lol. However I suspect that Twitter, possibly Pop***** might have some clues. Digital spy has a long JS forum but no breaking news there...

Thanks, whats Pop*****?

I must admit I now hate seeing pictures of him surrounded by young girls, he just looks smug.

Cannot belive so many people just ignored the claims, and let him wonder around childrens hospitals, homes etc. The worst thing is I bet they would turn a blind eye today - look at all the grroming and child exploitation gangs thye have found recently. It was on the news that social workers ignored the girls claims and said they were prostitutes making life choices (some were said to be eleven). But because the JS abuse started forty years ago they are all clapping themselves on the back because they think this would not happen now.

On a side note there has been no evidence of child murders at the jersey home. This was a huge media fiasco, which took all the attention away from the actual abuse that did happen there.

IMO All conspiracy theories have at least a nugget of truth. A lot of people must have indigestion from the amount of crow that they have had to eat recently.
We have NO IDEA of what happened in Jersey. Savile was reported numerous times to the police who failed to press charges due to LACK OF EVIDENCE.

But as far as I am aware it was acknowledged that there was abuse at the jersey home, they were some trials I think. But because of all the claims about torture and bodies being found, the abuse claims were almost swept under the carpet by the media.

But just looking at the grooming gangs and the social workers attitudes to the girls, the exact same thing would happen today because people dismiss troubled young women yet these are among the most vunerable people out there and a prime target for odious creatures like saville. I really hope any other sinvolved get prosecuted.

But as far as I am aware it was acknowledged that there was abuse at the jersey home, they were some trials I think. But because of all the claims about torture and bodies being found, the abuse claims were almost swept under the carpet by the media.

Ironic how that happens, isn't it?

Children report abuse = media frenzy = actual reports of abuse are made less significant as a result.

Less ironic, really, than convenient, for some...

What they did find was three pieces of human bone that were of modern and not archaeological origin, among other things, and of course there's the stories of all those abuse survivors. I tend to believe that somebody did an incredibly thorough clean-up job of that home before the investigators came anywhere near it. If corruption was that entrenched and dirty, what's the bet there was a well timed tip-off call.

Also -- Jimmy apparently dodged the bullet on seven separate occasions, according to this article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...EN-chances-trap-him.html?ICO=most_read_module

The seven investigations dropped were:

Indecent assault of girl in Savile's caravan at BBC Televison Centre in the In 1980s
Inappropriate touching dating in repeated attacks of one woman back to the 1970s
indecent assault of a childen at her school in Staines, Surrey in the 1970s
Indecent assault of a child while she was at Stoke Mandeville Hospital in 1973
Savile also tried to engage a child to carry out a sexual act at her school in Staines in the 1970s
Accused of indecently assaulting an adult in Sussex in 1970
Four years ago - accused of abusing a boy, 10, at Jersey’s Haut de la Garenne children’s home in 1970s

Reading the reports of the two girls who state that Savile raped them 'very quickly' made me feel utterly, utterly nauseous..

I hope they mop the floors with those still alive to face prosecution. I have this feeling, though, that all of this 'outing' of TV stars is less an expose than a form of damage control for people we'll never hear about.

I think it turned out that the material they thought was human bone was not in the end, they found no evidence of dead bodies there.
But if you think about it, it was a good way of getting rid of attention on the abuse. A huge media hooha about torture and murder of children in a home, then it turns out that those stories were false, but by that time the actual abuse claims have been forgotten by the media and public and when people think of the care home they just remember vaguely it turne dout to be false. If the saville scandel had not come out the care home abuse would have been forgotten.

No money can ever make up for being abused and robbed of a safe childhood. But it's good know the abuse was officially recognised enough for some of the victims of Haute de la Garenne to get substantial payouts.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-jersey-17552971

Though I'd bet some would have preferred to see their tormentors jailed.

I am not in the least bit surprised that Savile visited this house of horrors.

Ironic how that happens, isn't it?

Children report abuse = media frenzy = actual reports of abuse are made less significant as a result.

Less ironic, really, than convenient, for some...

What they did find was three pieces of human bone that were of modern and not archaeological origin, among other things, and of course there's the stories of all those abuse survivors. I tend to believe that somebody did an incredibly thorough clean-up job of that home before the investigators came anywhere near it. If corruption was that entrenched and dirty, what's the bet there was a well timed tip-off call.

Also -- Jimmy apparently dodged the bullet on seven separate occasions, according to this article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...EN-chances-trap-him.html?ICO=most_read_module

Reading the reports of the two girls who state that Savile raped them 'very quickly' made me feel utterly, utterly nauseous..

I hope they mop the floors with those still alive to face prosecution. I have this feeling, though, that all of this 'outing' of TV stars is less an expose than a form of damage control for people we'll never hear about.
I'm still preferring to call this 'MURDOCH'S REVENGE'. I'm just waiting for the politicians to start falling.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva
Back