UK - the late Jimmy Savile and the underage sex charges now confronting the BBC

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The Express attempts to up the ante:

SAVILE: DID HE ADMIT MURDER?

more at the link

Re the Louis Theroux show - not being in the UK I didn't know much about Savile, had heard of him vaguely. I saw that show and thought, 'who is this grotty, sleazy old perv.' Looked like he needed a bloody good bath for a start. and the thing about his late mother's clothes etc, well I didn't even want to go there. I found the show nauseating.

Ausgirl - just wondering whether Slater & Gordon have a branch in the UK, I can smell a very juicy class action on behalf of all the victims.

Another reason why those where the buck stops will be hoping this all goes away, wheeling out GG and whoever else and wishing like hell for a royal pregnancy or anything to replace this on the front page.

(Probably organising leave for Prince W as we speak)

Another crowd not getting anywhere near enough attention is the directors of all those children's homes, schools and hospitals used as child brothels by Savile and his ilk.

Surely -somebody- is responsible for the fact that these men were permitted to visit these institutions for the purpose of molesting kids? If it was one single occasion, it could be a tragic but honest error. But kids in homes, schools and hospitals were molested for -decades- by multiple men .. Blind Freddy could see there must be complicity there, somewhere.

The people running these institutions -knew- what was happening. They MUST have known, and allowed it to happen. So why aren't they getting hauled over the coals? I hope they are. For the sake of the children remaining in the "care" of such places...

Maybe they have friends on high. But then, so did Jimmy Savile:

image-2-for-jimmy-savile-life-in-pictures-gallery-807221796.jpg

Former child star speaks up about entertainment industry and child molestation:

http://21stcenturywire.com/2012/10/...tertainment-industry-says-former-child-actor/

snipped:
I don’t know about now, but when I was growing up in the industry it was rampant and everywhere – and everyone knew about it. It is the industry’s big, dirty secret.

For children in the entertainment industry what I’ve described is real, and it’s appropriate to note here that there were even child actors I personally knew – who committed suicide because of their abusive experiences. One can only guess at the number of survivors who later fell into self-abuse, narcotics and depression as a result of this institutional disease.

Interesting, how he mentions an Eastender actor. And several politicians.

Another crowd not getting anywhere near enough attention is the directors of all those children's homes, schools and hospitals used as child brothels by Savile and his ilk.

Surely -somebody- is responsible for the fact that these men were permitted to visit these institutions for the purpose of molesting kids? If it was one single occasion, it could be a tragic but honest error. But kids in homes, schools and hospitals were molested for -decades- by multiple men .. Blind Freddy could see there must be complicity there, somewhere.

The people running these institutions -knew- what was happening. They MUST have known, and allowed it to happen. So why aren't they getting hauled over the coals? I hope they are. For the sake of the children remaining in the "care" of such places...

Maybe they have friends on high. But then, so did Jimmy Savile:

image-2-for-jimmy-savile-life-in-pictures-gallery-807221796.jpg

re photo: pass the sick bag.

Kind of ironic Freddie Starrs partner is half his age. (nowhere near a child though)

'Senior political figure' may be outed as a paedophile in Newsnight investigation tonight (Daily Mail)
• Editor of the London-based Bureau of Investigative Journalism, Iain Overton, reveals the scoop in tweet
• The tweet prompted furious speculation online about the identity of the paedophile, who is still living
• Channel Four's Michael Crick claims he has spoken to the man, who denies he is a paedophile and will sue if Newsnight shows investigation
That word 'may' - quite handy, that word.

Newsnight claims 'leading Tory from Thatcher years was part of paedophile ring who raped
boys at Welsh children's home'... but BBC sparks new fury by failing to NAME 'shadowy' politician

UPDATED Abuse victim Steven Messham told Newsnight he was raped around dozens times 'by a shadowy figure of high public standing' after being picked up from the children's home in North Wales where he lived. Mr Messham, who made his allegations to the North Wales Child Abuse Tribunal but they were ignored, said 'various things would happen' at the hands of a senior Tory politician and he was 'basically raped'.
more at Daily Mail link above

He'll get named. This has gone far enough that cover-ups can't begin this low on the totem. It does give an idea about the stakes of the game though, and bodes ill for the exposing of those higher up, and of procurers and the like.

Reggie Perrin abused me at Beeb (Sun)
Legend Leonard Rossiter named in sex attack at BBC HQ
THREE BBC staff tried to rape a TV extra as screen legend Leonard Rossiter performed a sex act, it was claimed last night.

The male accuser said the trio twice assaulted him at Television Centre in West London when he was 18. He said Reggie Perrin star Rossiter, who died in 1984, watched the second 1960s attack.

The alleged victim described how the twice-wed Rising Damp star performed a sex act beside him during the attack.

And he branded the Beeb a “cesspit of depravity” as he recalled the assault, one of two he said he suffered at the TV Centre.
---
much more at the link

So living politicians continue to be untouchable even as has-beens and deceased stars of days gone by are named. Something wrong about that, wouldn't one think?

America may know LR best as Mr Rigsby of 'Rising Damp,' which was available on cable in re-run many years ago. He also played one of the few supporting-player speaking roles in (can you guess?) Stanley Kubrick's '2001: A Space Odyssey' - fine bit of trivia, that.

Savile and the Ripper
Was BBC's paedo also a killer?
WARPED Jimmy Savile has been sensationally linked to the Yorkshire Ripper serial slayings, The Sun can reveal.

Mass killer Peter Sutcliffe murdered third victim Irene Richardson yards from the paedophile DJ’s penthouse.
---
Professor David Wilson, Britain’s top expert on serial killers, believes police should now investigate whether the hideous pair’s sinister bond developed BEFORE Sutcliffe was caught.
---
Savile, found dead at his flat two days before his 85th birthday last year, abused his paper boy at the property in 1975.
---
much more at Sun link above; a bit of a stretch I think (but who knows?)

Freddie Starr, still protesting-a-bit-too-much-methinks:

"Cops made me feel like the Ripper": Freddie Starr talks of his fury after second grilling (Sunday People/Mirror)
FREDDIE Starr talked for the first time yesterday of his horror at being dragged into the Jimmy Savile sex scandal and being given a grilling by cops.

Trembling with anger and disgust he told the Sunday People: “The way I’m being treated I feel like I’m the new Yorkshire Ripper.”
---
much more at the li.....wait; what? Yorkshire Ripper again??

Sunday Express, with everything but, of course, the name:

Tory Rapist Will Be Named
---
The highly respected politician, who enjoyed close ties to Margaret Thatcher’s government, was not named in the programme because of legal constraints.

However, Mr Messham told the Sunday Express the identity of his alleged abuser. He said the sexual assaults spanned 18 months from 1977 when he was 13.

He said he was:

• Sexually abused in a hotel room by the political figure and the son of a lord as well as seven other paedophiles.
• Tied up and raped by the top Tory.
• Warned afterwards that he would be killed if he ever breathed a word to anyone.
---
much more at the link above

My stepdad says Freddie Starr was a filthy b******d in his stand up comedy sketches, I never saw him so will have to see if youtube can help me. I saw him in the 80's on family shows but never really liked him.

I know the name of the alleged Tory rapist but he's not really a person that I knew much about until now, never seen him on TV or anything. He is another man who's current wife is half his age, a coincidence that!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buck_317
Back