UK - the late Jimmy Savile and the underage sex charges now confronting the BBC

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This just gets worse and worse. Looks like Jimmy Savile was part of a pervert ring. I wonder if Savile had any connections with Jerry Sandusky. The similarities between Savile and Sanduky are there, complicit people and instutitions.

More and more is being reported in main stream media.

I really hope they do re-investigate Jersey.

I wonder if they are looking closely at his gang land friends and his relationship with Peter Sutcliffe.

I wonder if they are looking closely at his gang land friends and his relationship with Peter Sutcliffe.
Wasn't one of the Krays partial to little boys?

Was interested in this little bit from the Telegraph article:
The victim has named another household name who visited the home with Savile.”
and, a few paragraphs above, to "members of the yachting fraternity."

Wasn't one of the Krays partial to little boys?
Ronnie was said to have been.

Lord Boothby and MP Tom Driberg were members of that set - though I'm not sure about the "little boys" angle.

And from today's Mail:

How Savile even abused his own sister's grandchild: His great niece reveals
the scandal's most sickening twist yet - and how he bribed his sister to cover it up

---
Her admission that even she, a family member, was a victim of his depravity is a chilling one. Caroline was molested twice by him: once when she was just 12 and again three years later.

But equally unsettling is her revelation that Savile bought the silence of close members of his family circle by bribing them with lavish gifts and money. Her grandmother Marjorie Marsden, Savile’s elder sister, knew he had abused Caroline, and, she believes, Marjorie was also well aware he was a prolific and predatory paedophile. But she refused to confront her famous brother because she knew that if Savile were brought to book, the comfortable lifestyle he provided for her would end.
---
more at the link

Independent:

No ideology should be on a pedestal
---
Put no one on a pedestal, I say. There is little point in our congratulating ourselves as a society on how far we have come since feudalism if we simply replace a feudal tyrant with one whose freedom to rape and pillage derives from his status as a famous face on television. Droit du seigneur was the right of medieval lords to enjoy sexual relations with their vassals' brides on their wedding night. The only difference between this and Savile's (and whoever else's) helping himself to available virgins was that he didn't wait for their wedding night. "He groomed the nation," Deborah Orr remarked on Newsnight. An electrifying thought, reminding us of what we gave our consent to.
---
the rest at the link

Jimmy Saville squad set to arrest 'celebrities' in sex probe (Express)
High-profile celebrities were last night facing arrest over allegations that they were involved in sexually abusing children as part of a paedophile ring run by Jimmy Savile.

At least two household names, a number of BBC employees and friends and acquaintances of the star are understood to have been named by some of the now 200 alleged victims.
---
more at the link

A question of how far the authorities will be allowed to pursue leads - until power and wealth and title stop the investigation.

Sunday People has a definitely different angle:

Jimmy Savile and the IRA: Predator boasted terrorist friends could have enemies hospitalised
JIMMY Savile terrified enemies by snarling that he was mates with IRA killers who would cripple anyone who crossed him.

The cunning paedophile used threats of violence to silence victims and anyone else who threatened to expose him, investigators on his case believe.

Today the Sunday People can reveal how Savile once bragged to our journalist how he could fix anyone with just one phone call – to terrorists.

He said: “All I have to do is call my friends in the IRA. They’ll have someone waking up in hospital the next morning eating their breakfast through a *advertiser censored**ing straw.

“I know the IRA, men from the IRA, and you don’t need to ask these guys twice. I’m serious. Don’t *advertiser censored**ing think I’m not serious. I can get them done – just with a phone call. That’s all it takes, young man.”
---
much more at the link

Sunday Telegraph:

Jimmy Savile: Questions for Edwina Currie and the BBC
---
A Sunday Telegraph investigation today reveals:

* Edwina Currie appointed Savile to run a taskforce in charge of Broadmoor in the 1980s, where he is accused of sexually assaulting patients;

* the taskforce he presided over was given temporary powers to oversee the running of the hospital following a series of industrial disputes - despite the fact Savile, a disc jockey and television presenter, had no professional qualifications;

* a friend of Savile’s from his hometown in Leeds was then given the most senior job at Broadmoor;

* the BBC investigated a lurid sex scandal at Top of the Pops and Radio 1 in the early 1970s, but never made the report public;

* Savile was interviewed by the BBC as part of that inquiry but refused to cooperate, according to a senior source.
---
more at the link

And the Sun:

100 of Savile’s paedophile pals are hunted
VICTIMS of twisted Jimmy Savile are believed to have told police that more than 100 other paedophiles were involved in his attacks.

Cops investigating the disgraced BBC DJ and TV presenter are understood to have been given names or descriptions of the men.

Last night a source told The Sun: “The scale of what has gone on is unbelievable. It must be more than likely that among those names will be some very well known people indeed.”
---
more at the link

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow