GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amber 34 : And LE made these statements after they took the dog into the house and behind the house ?

That's what I was thinking! Who do they think they're kidding?

Eta- actually I may have read that wrong. But searching woods and the house doesn't sound like they think she's alive and well to me.

Did LE say they believe she is alive and well??

Did LE say they believe she is alive and well??
I could have misheard but the commander emphasized it was still very much a missing persons enquiry and their goal is to locate Tia alive and well. (I couldn't actually hear any of the questions asked of the commander though.)

Latest on Twitter from one of the News Reporters ....

martinbrunt ‏@skymartinbrunt
#TiaSharp Tia's gran's boyfriend Stuart Hazell led away by detectives and driven off

I've read on another site that apparently he is still a witness, not a suspect, but has added something to his statement.

Amber 34 : And LE made these statements after they took the dog into the house and behind the house ?

Yeppers.

This may sound a bit small minded, but why would SH be vacuuming when the front garden looks like
article-2183920-1470E974000005DC-213_634x500.jpg

In our house the garden is most certainly the bloke's domain. If the bloke hasn't got around to cutting the lawn, then he sure as heck won't be vacuuming!

Hello, I haven't been on here in a while but thought I'd just add some background to the area that may be of help.

New Addington is known as quite a deprived area. It recently featured on a documentary programme here in the UK called Secret Millionaire. It is a small area mainly residential (from what I know of it). It would seem perfectly normal for Tia to be travelling to Croydon on her own to shop as it would be the nearest shopping town with clothes shops and the like.

Reports seem to refer to her 'travelcard' that she had lost a while ago. This would likely be on an Oyster card which is a swipe card you can top up and use on the London transport network. However I wouldn't have thought shed have a travel card on there as its not school term time at the moment. Oyster cards can be topped up to use pay as you go as well. This seems the most likely way she would have paid for her fare in the circumstances. Also if there are no barriers at New Addington tram and her destination she would not necessarily have needed to swipe in in order to travel.

Even if she had lost her oyster card they are very easy to get hold of. You can buy one at a tube station for a deposit and lots of people lose them so by others. It wouldn't be difficult to find one someone has dropped or for there to be a spare lying around the house which she could have found and used. They don't need to be registered to anyone to be used. You can also pay cash fares for travelling if you don't have a card but these are much more expensive.

So if she has meant to have travelled by bus to Croydon, I would be checking bus cctv from whichever bus travels to there with a 1-2 hour window from before she was last seen and after to start with.

This really isn't looking good imo.

This guy dated tias Mum before her gm, I find that a bit odd,not particularly because tia is missing just in a general sense.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

.....Unless he was dating mom and grandma to get to the female children?

Just a thought.

JMO and MOO

Why has it taken the police 5 and a half days to take a dog into the grandmother's home to search it?! Why?!

My sentiments EXACTLY!

I see this happen in too many missing persons cases!

I am no expert, and don't profess to be..

But searching the building a person lives in, and is missing from, seems to be the first place that should be searched thoroughly to garner any clues prior to spreading out the searches!

JMO and MOO

Grandmothers boyfriend has been giving different accounts to family members about the last time he saw Tia, as per Martin Brunt Sky News report just now. He said the police are puzzled by the conflicting versions of his stories.

Edited to add

My personal opinion on this case.

The grandmothers boyfriend is prime suspect number 1 for me, not only because he was the last person to see her but his conflicting versions of events. Not to mention his previous! A very tangled, messy, family situation from the sounds of it. I think we will see charges very soon.

I sincerely hope Tia hasn't come to any harm.

Latest on Twitter from one of the News Reporters ....

martinbrunt ‏@skymartinbrunt
#TiaSharp Tia's gran's boyfriend Stuart Hazell led away by detectives and driven off

I've read on another site that apparently he is still a witness, not a suspect, but has added something to his statement.

I would love to be a fly on that wall!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Grandmothers boyfriend has been giving different accounts to family members about the last time he saw Tia, as per Martin Brunt Sky News report just now. He said the police are puzzled by the conflicting versions of his stories.

And this probably explains most of the Facebook comments that Tia's uncle has complained about. (I haven't read them)

I wouldn't be surprised that with SH's prior's he knew he would come under suspicion and so told different people different things.

I just hope the different accounts are down to him being nervous of coming under suspicion.....

I suppose it is a waiting game now until the police trawl through the 33 days worth of CCTV footage. The police seem convinced so far that she never left the estate though.

And this probably explains most of the Facebook comments that Tia's uncle has complained about. (I haven't read them)

I wouldn't be surprised that with SH's prior's he knew he would come under suspicion and so told different people different things.

I just hope the different accounts are down to him being nervous of coming under suspicion.....

I suppose it is a waiting game now until the police trawl through the 33 days worth of CCTV footage. The police seem convinced so far that she never left the estate though.

What, why 33 days? Hasn't she been missing for about 6 days?

Yeppers.

This may sound a bit small minded, but why would SH be vacuuming when the front garden looks like
article-2183920-1470E974000005DC-213_634x500.jpg

In our house the garden is most certainly the bloke's domain. If the bloke hasn't got around to cutting the lawn, then he sure as heck won't be vacuuming![/QUOTE]

BBM Unless of course as a convicted drug dealer who may have spilt some powder on the carpet, wanted to get rid of same before the Police turned up? JMO

I think SH is the main suspect in most of our minds. I initially thought it was odd that the Commander said there were no suspects, but now I think they are trying to garner evidence in order to charge him.

In the UK, anyone can be taken in for questioning. They have the choice whether or not to go and if they would like legal council. They are free to leave at any point during the questioning (unless arrested). Once arrested, a suspect can be held for questioning for 24 hours, 36 if it is a very serious crime. Any longer and the police have to apply to the courts. At the end of this period they have to either charge or release the suspect.

This guy has already demonstrated he can hang himself by his tongue - I'm guessing the old bill are waiting for him to do just that

Edited to add

My personal opinion on this case.

The grandmothers boyfriend is prime suspect number 1 for me, not only because he was the last person to see her but his conflicting versions of events. Not to mention his previous! A very tangled, messy, family situation from the sounds of it. I think we will see charges very soon.

I sincerely hope Tia hasn't come to any harm.
i

It reminds me of the case here in the UK last year when that mother goes on TV crying her eyes out over her missing daughter, when all the time she was liveing a few doors away, and the mother knew all about it.. Tia could well be right under the noses of the searchers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member