GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What, why 33 days? Hasn't she been missing for about 6 days?

The police have 800 hours of CCTV footage from trams, buses and shops and probably private CCTV too. I have just converted it in to "days worth" ie: 800*24.

What, why 33 days? Hasn't she been missing for about 6 days?

I think they mean that there are 10 different cameras so they have to check footage which amounts to 30 something days worth.

The BBC has reported Tia was captured on CCTV at 16:15 BST, (British Summer Time).

Does this equate to 4:15 GMT or 5:15 GMT?

Does anyone know if the CCTV capture was in Addington or Croydon? I imagine this was at her destination if Stuart came to pick her up.

Wondering if Grandma actually saw her on Thursday.

Does anyone know if SH & Grandma have transport or did they exclusively use public transportaiton?

I just have a feeling she met a stranger.

Hypothetically, IF the boyfriend was the perp, what could he have done to hide her?

Does he have a car? Does he have any friends/neighbors that he could have taken her to?

If he tried to get too far from home he would be seen on camera.

I noted that they were searching the woods nearby. Would he have been able to walk to that area with her hidden somehow, w/out being noticed?

The BBC has reported Tia was captured on CCTV at 16:15 BST, (British Summer Time).

Does this equate to 4:15 GMT or 5:15 GMT?

Does anyone know if the CCTV capture was in Addington or Croydon? I imagine this was at her destination if Stuart came to pick her up.

Wondering if Grandma actually saw her on Thursday.

Does anyone know if SH & Grandma have transport or did they exclusively use public transportaiton?

I just have a feeling she met a stranger.

BST (British summer Time) would be 3:15pm. BST is the time we have when it jumps forwards so winter time would be GMT (if that makes sense).

I do find it weird that he jumped from mom to grandma. I suppose it happens that way sometimes, but not very often.

Could he have been very invested in the kids and not want to let them go?

Hypothetically, IF the boyfriend was the perp, what could he have done to hide her?

Does he have a car? Does he have any friends/neighbors that he could have taken her to?

I noted that they were searching the woods nearby. Would he have been able to walk to that area with her hidden somehow, w/out being noticed?

The last verified sighting of her was the Thursday at the Co op shop, she was with the step grandfather. Anything could have happened to her on that evening. I think something happened to her on the Thursday, I know there is a witness who says they saw her on the Friday but they could easily be mistaken. As far as I know the grandmother hasn't said she saw Tia on Thursday night?

Does anybody else think that it is a little unusual in a case such as this for Tia's mum not to be more involved with press conferences/ media. God knows what the poor lady is going through but i'm not aware of any other case where a mother has been so camera shy. Why send out Tia's uncle and two of his mates for the press conference the other day? Like with so much of this case it seems a little odd.

The woodland they are searching is not far away https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=New+Addington+the+lindens&hl=en&sll=52.8382,-2.327815&sspn=10.932975,19.753418&t=h&hnear=The+Lindens,+New+Addington,+Croydon+CR0+9EG,+United+Kingdom&z=16 but there are still houses to pass en route.

Something that may be relevant - lots of stories have stated that Tia slept in. Why would anyone even bother to mention that point? Could it be because SH told the Grandmother that Tia had slept in when in fact she had left the house long before the alleged 12 noon? Say, at night, in the dark when she was less likely to be spotted being taken to the woods?

JMO

SH is supposed to be a builder/painter when he is not doing time....is it possible that he did some interior decorating on Friday?

Is it possible in the UK for parents to be accused of child neglect if they don't ensure their children's safety? I thought that there was a law about what age you can leave children home alone, surely this would count for allowing them to roam the town alone. Poor child, still a baby really, still hoping but it is not looking too good, and those step fathers and grandfathers, are they really married?

I do find it weird that he jumped from mom to grandma. I suppose it happens that way sometimes, but not very often.

Could he have been very invested in the kids and not want to let them go?

Forget him, I find it stranger on the part of the women.

SH is supposed to be a builder/painter when he is not doing time....is it possible that he did some interior decorating on Friday?

Is it possible in the UK for parents to be accused of child neglect if they don't ensure their children's safety? I thought that there was a law about what age you can leave children home alone, surely this would count for allowing them to roam the town alone. Poor child, still a baby really, still hoping but it is not looking too good, and those step fathers and grandfathers, are they really married?

There isn't a law as such in the UK a to what age a child can be left alone. It's supposed to be considered based on the individual child's maturity. When I as Tia's age, I would go shopping in town with friends and would have been for a couple of Years by then. I'm not sure I would have been going into town totally on my own though. That said, I did ride my bike near my house and go to the local sweet shop from a long time before that age. I would have been Tia's age in 1996 so quite a while ago. I think children do, in some ways have even greater freedoms nowadays though.

I wonder if that was a normal trip she would make on her own. Wouldn't she have any friends in the area to go to town with her? I know she was just visiting, but she apparently stayed there many times and kids make friends in the neighborhood pretty easily.

I just wonder because my DD would never have wanted to go on a tram and into town all by herself at that age. With just a friend, for sure.

Unlikely sadly. It would be deemed "Well within the bounds of responsible parenting" or something.....

I always call my brother on Saturday's and almost every time he is up town with his 12 year old son. He never allows him to go alone.

I guess every parent is different.

.....Unless he was dating mom and grandma to get to the female children?

Just a thought.

JMO and MOO

That is what I am wondering about. How many guys go from the mom to the grandma? Seems like an awful lot of drama and trouble to go through, unless you have a big reward in your mind.

does Gran's partner associate frequently with any neighbors...

does he have any "close" friends who have vehicles?

It doesn't seem that he,has a job (outside the home). so does he have "friends" come over to recreate with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member