GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's looking now like a grimly predictable series of events now unfortunately. Still can't quite make my mind up what has happened - I want to believe this is about the police ruling the house out as a crime scene but I don't think it is. I also don't think it was pre-planned to any extent, or routine; otherwise why would they cancel the press conference arranged for this afternoon? I don't understand why it has taken them a week. If they didn't have the evidence before now, why didn't they just ask the family for permission- their response to that request would have been an interesting indication in itself? If it was my daughter/grandaughter and I had nothing to hide, I would have been asking them to do it so they could go and focus on what HAD happened to her rather than wasting time on my house.

The lack of comment or information from anyone is the most striking thing. Tia's parents. The uncle (who has been the face of the family) , the police. It is just very odd.

As for the police being annoyed that there is so much speculation about the family, the police have contributed to that by their lack of communication of any information and their actions being focussed on the family and the house.

Is this forensic exam on the house going on right now? Based on something they found? Doesn't sound good, if so...still do not understand why home was not searched the first day though...

It could be the family have been removed for their own safety. I would imagine in the area where they live lynch mobs could be a threat if it comes out the family were involved.

Or the police do not want any of the family threatening potential witnesses.

As for the police being annoyed that there is so much speculation about the family, the police have contributed to that by their lack of communication of any information and their actions being focussed on the family and the house.

What did you expect them to say?

It's looking now like a grimly predictable series of events now unfortunately. Still can't quite make my mind up what has happened

Not all that predictable then. :rolleyes:

Just saw a report on Sky News that a body has been found at the grandmo's house. No link as yet because I saw this online.

A body has been found :(.
Police apparently looking for the grandmother's boyfriend, BBC news said he 'should not be approached'.

From Skynewsgatherer:

Harriet Tolputt‏@skynewsgatherer

Body found at home of #TiaSharp grandmother

Police searching for Stuart Hazel

Police advice public not to approach Stuart Hazel - if they see him to call 999

Murder enquiry launched after police searching for #TiaSharp find body.

OMG I read this hours ago on facebook but I was hoping it was someone who'd got hold of the wrong end of the stick - hearsay. Apparently a police officer had told someone a body had been found. It was then the cordon went up.

Poor Tia :(

On Sky news now.

I wonder if the dogs earlier in the week were search ie tracking dogs and the one today maybe a cadaver dog and thats why the body wasn't found straight away.

Horrendous news but not a surprise.

Only surprise now is that there is a hunt for SH. Surely they tailed him?

RIP Tia.

I am, once again, FURIOUS!! At stupid women who decide that having a man in their bed is more important than ANYTHING!! Get a clue, mom, and grandma! He wanted to be around you to get at Tia!! May her little face haunt you, FOREVER! :mad::mad::mad:

I'm so sad that I was right with my suspicions. Poor poor Tia. And why on earth did they let him out of their sight? I'm certain they knew all along thatthis was no stranger abduction.

Very sad news but not unexpected. Poor Tia.

Still don't understand why this house was not searched more thoroughly earlier on. It was always a potential crime scene but was allowed to be entered by all kinds of people. There was never any evidence she had left this house.

What the hell happened?? Did Tia have an argument with Hazell and he lost his temper and killed her? So much for 'I loved her to bits. Is that what all the hoovering and cleaning was about, clearing up the mess he made? Huntley did a big clean-up job too if I remember.

Poor poor little Tia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member