GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
and did we ever work out why the SH interview was pulled from the public domain and replaced with a transcript of the interview?

I'm curious as to how much leeway she got when at CS's house. SH says she got everything she wanted and I wonder if that also means backchatting SH.

Excellent point.

Everyone is going down the path of SH being dominated, but it could be far from that. Whenever I've known this sort of setup (single parent with a child, and a boyfriend/new husband) - and the child and 'step-parent' dont get on, it goes one of two ways:

- the child gets away with nothing as their parent sides with the step-parent

- the child gets away with everything as their parent sides with them.

Would also support the idea I have that it could have been an accidental death.

I forgot the Orpington comment. And I find it impossible to believe Tia was also au fait with the Borough of Bromley's geography and transport links.

Remind me, did he say "Orpington" which was corrected by DS?

yeah he said something like " Orpington wasn't it ?"

then DS simply said "Ashburton"

That's right

....so SH mentioned Orpington....could that have been a freudian slip bearing in mind Ashburton is miles away from Orpington (the home of the other infamous estate - The Ramsden estate)...and he had been to Orpington too?

and did we ever work out why the SH interview was pulled from the public domain and replaced with a transcript of the interview?

i would guess down to it being evidence of him contradicting himself.

it will probably be used in court.

....so SH mentioned Orpington....could that have been a freudian slip bearing in mind Ashburton is miles away from Orpington (the home of the other infamous estate - The Ramsden estate)...and he had been to Orpington too?

or it's just Ashburton and Orpington sound similar?

i have a feeling the Orpington part was actually part of another story that somebody had concocted and he forgot himself.

i don't think The Ramsden is as bad these days lol

although i do remember telling a girl who i'd met in a pub in Chislehurst that i wouldn't go out with her because she lived there hahaha

i have a feeling the Orpington part was actually part of another story that somebody had concocted and he forgot himself.

i don't think The Ramsden is as bad these days lol

although i do remember telling a girl who i'd met in a pub in Chislehurst that i wouldn't go out with her because she lived there hahaha

I hope that wasn't during the period when you were living in NA ;-)

but the video of it shows the way he was acting, body language etc.

that isn't shown in a transcript.

Gotcha, so I guess the police may be considering using a body language expert and so can't have this "evidence" in the public domain (even though it's still on plenty of peoples Sky-boxes ;-) )

It hasn't been pulled. The ITV News 10 minute interview is still available on YouTube

Are there transcripts on news websites or just on forums?

from memory the Sky website pulled it and linked to the transcript with an apology about it being pulled for legal reasons

It hasn't been pulled. The ITV News 10 minute interview is still available on YouTube

only as a filmed version

the original has been pulled

i'm still not sure why the filmed one is still there to be honest, thought it would have been pulled ages ago.

plus there are a few bits missing from the one that's still there

from memory the Sky website pulled it and linked to the transcript with an apology about it being pulled for legal reasons

same with itv, they edited out what the Police didn't want shown and that's why we are left with a 3 minutes video that hardly mentions anything he did that day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member