GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably not adult enough for actual sexual attraction but you can have a sort of romantic crush on someone before you're old enough to want sex. However, we will never know that, and it's not relevant as no matter what young daydreams she had about an adult male relative, that person should absolutely not have either encouraged them or reciprocated!

i wouldn't be surprised if they go for manslaughter due to diminished mental capacity or whatever it is called.

imo he is perfectly sane and new exactly what he was doing and had every opportunity to stop.

i just hope that granny will be charged in due course,even if she wasn't aware of what he had done,she clearly had an idea when she lied for him.

the one thing thats still getting me is how the frick could she or anyone else not smell anything.id understand if it was maybe only 1 or 2 hours after death and she wasn't in the house after that but 7/8days in at least 25degrees heat and you cant smell purification?

he was quite sane when he was remembering every minute of the day she went missing

She was 12 and she looked 12. I highly doubt she had sexual feelings for Hazell. Of course, I don't know the family history and what went on before, but to me, Tia just looks like a regular 12-year-old girl, unlike some who look 18!

In some of the photos with her wearing make up she looked older. For some reason the photo they used on the missing T shirts was quite an old picture.

One of the relatives described Tia as 12 going on 20. With the family background Tia had, I would imagine she would have grown up hearing and seeing things which would have made her very 'streetwise'.

Probably not adult enough for actual sexual attraction but you can have a sort of romantic crush on someone before you're old enough to want sex. However, we will never know that, and it's not relevant as no matter what young daydreams she had about an adult male relative, that person should absolutely not have either encouraged them or reciprocated!
Very true. Schoolgirl crushes are common. But like you said, it's irrelevant how she did or didn't feel since the responsibility lies with the adult. Do you remember the case of the 12-year-old who had been raped and the judge let her rapist off because she (the 12-year-old) was streetwise and 'no angel'? There was quite an uproar about that and I remember thinking the judge shouldn't be allowed to sit on any child-abuse cases ever again!

he was quite sane when he was remembering every minute of the day she went missing

well this is what i am meaning,he remembered everything from that day but will be mentally ill enough to plead that.

i cant remember what i did yesterday in that much details and im a healthy 25year old :seeya:

BREAKING:
SH has appeared in court for 2nd time

No application for bail sought
A provisional trial date for Hazell was set for January 21 next year.

Plea hearing on 19th November to plead guilty or not guilty.

I did read that bail might be sort at a later date. I wondered if that might be because he is claiming granny was the one who actually killed Tia and if evidence comes forward to suggest this then he might ask for bail.

I think this is going to be a very difficult case to prove.

well this is what i am meaning,he remembered everything from that day but will be mentally ill enough to plead that.

i cant remember what i did yesterday in that much details and im a healthy 25year old :seeya:

you wanna try being 42 then, i cant remember what i was doing when i starting typing this lol

Oh if only they had not missed spotting her body on the Sunday how much easier this would have been for everyone. She would have still been ok for relatives to identify, and they would have been able to tell time and manner of death more easily. I do hope whichever officer said he had looked there when he hadn't has to stay in and write lines in his tea break!

I did read that bail might be sort at a later date. I wondered if that might be because he is claiming granny was the one who actually killed Tia and if evidence comes forward to suggest this then he might ask for bail.

I think this is going to be a very difficult case to prove.

if it does end up that she killed her then there will be a massive outcry as she would have been walking almost free during the time up until the people charged changes.

one thing i have noticed about all of the people involved in this is that she seems to be the one with least emotion.

Oh if only they had not missed spotting her body on the Sunday how much easier this would have been for everyone. She would have still been ok for relatives to identify, and they would have been able to tell time and manner of death more easily. I do hope whichever officer said he had looked there when he hadn't has to stay in and write lines in his tea break!

for all we know at this point it could all be the fault of health and safety and all the officer involved was allowed to do was poke his head up there.

i gave a general layout of those lofts and it would be pretty easy to miss a body up there depending on where it was.

one thing i have noticed about all of the people involved in this is that she seems to be the one with least emotion.

If her facebook posts are anything to judge by, I got the feeling of someone who had just entered some unusual way of seeing life. Before about July she was just posting her game updates, like most of us do on facebook lol. She may be not 100% in line with the rest of us in our perception of what has happened.

for all we know at this point it could all be the fault of health and safety and all the officer involved was allowed to do was poke his head up there.

i gave a general layout of those lofts and it would be pretty easy to miss a body up there depending on where it was.

If that is true, why would the police have needed to apologise? It's not something they do often and as quickly as they did.

if it does end up that she killed her then there will be a massive outcry as she would have been walking almost free during the time up until the people charged changes.

I am not sure how free she actually will be.It could be she is in a safe house with police supervision 24 hours a day. The police would not want her to kill herself or interefere with potential witnesses so I would have thought her phone calls would be monitored.

So while not actually in police custody her freedom will be severely curtailed.

If her facebook posts are anything to judge by, I got the feeling of someone who had just entered some unusual way of seeing life. Before about July she was just posting her game updates, like most of us do on facebook lol. She may be not 100% in line with the rest of us in our perception of what has happened.

Could you tell me what a game up date means, please?

I am not sure how free she actually will be.It could be she is in a safe house with police supervision 24 hours a day. The police would not want her to kill herself or interefere with potential witnesses so I would have thought her phone calls would be monitored.

So while not actually in police custody her freedom will be severely curtailed.

only people who feel guilt tend to top themselves, she didn't seem to show any at all.

i shall be back to continue this discussion after my hunt for Pepsi Max is over lol

i wouldn't be surprised if they go for manslaughter due to diminished mental capacity or whatever it is called.

imo he is perfectly sane and new exactly what he was doing and had every opportunity to stop.

i just hope that granny will be charged in due course,even if she wasn't aware of what he had done,she clearly had an idea when she lied for him.

the one thing thats still getting me is how the frick could she or anyone else not smell anything.id understand if it was maybe only 1 or 2 hours after death and she wasn't in the house after that but 7/8days in at least 25degrees heat and you cant smell purification?
The reason that nobody could smell anything is likely to be because their house stank of dog poo, cigarettes and alcohol.....nevermind some wee on the toilet mats etc etc.....who knows really, but I would imagine they were living in a ***** house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en