GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found what appears to be a police statement that said that TS was expected to return to her home in Mitcham at 6pm on Friday 3rd? I genuinely thought that when the papers reported DN as saying "Bye. See you at Six" (MOW) that DN was quoting SH. Seems that may not be the case. :eek:

I wouldn't be so sure though. The Telegraph quoted DN as specifically saying that Tia was going to stay at her grandma's for the whole weekend:

“She went to her nan's that day and was going to come back on Monday.” (link is in post 595)

It's possible that this wasn't made crystal clear at the time, because it sure as heck hasn't been very clear throughout! :rolleyes:

hi everyone

yes, very quiet
in fact the media is SO quiet I'm wondering if they have had a special reminder not to print things which may be prejudicial or even a gagging order

I searched the databases which are in public domain for past cases stuart hazell has been conviceted or tried
there are lots of official sites where you can sign up and search via name or court
guess what?
he didn't come up once, not even searching periods of time ie. 2000 - 2010
even checking individual courts, like croydon

now surely the police couldn't have expunged his records to the public?
that is surely above their remit and prejudicial to freedom of information act

either that or I can't search for toffee :waitasec:

Here is what I found...

Eight drug men jailed

Eight drug dealers were jailed for a total of 26 and a half years at Kingston Crown Court on Friday, after being secretly filmed selling crack cocaine and heroin on the Fairfield.

Police officers posed as customers, and secret video cameras were installed in the town centre park as part of a huge covert operation codenamed Grand National, which targeted drug dealers in the Fairfield, between September 16 and October 8 last year.

Kingston men Tobias Tetteh, Stuart Hazell and Marlon Peden were among the eight sent to jail on Friday afternoon

Tetteh, 28, of Crane's Park, was sentenced to three years and four months for 13 counts of supplying class A drugs. Hazell, 27, of Dale Court, got two years and 10 months for one count of supplying crack cocaine, and Peden, 32, of Winery Lane, was sentenced to four years and six months for conspiracy to supply crack cocaine.

David McFarlane, 32, and Andre Ellis, 26, both of no fixed abode, were given three years each. They were filmed supplying crack and heroin with Peden, and Kwane McDonald, 31, of Thornton Heath, who was sentenced to four years.

Another two men, Devon Burke, 46, of Croydon, and Dean Knappett, 31, of no fixed abode, were sentenced to three years and two years 10 months respectively.

Hundreds of rocks of crack cocaine and wraps of heroin, with an estimated street value of £2,000, were seized during operation Grand National.

The men stored wraps of the drugs in their mouths, down their underwear, and Burke even stored supplies of drugs inside his bicycle seat.

McFarlane, McDonald and Ellis, who all came to Britain from Jamacia, will be deported after completing their sentences.

Some in the court were surprised at the leniency of the sentences, but Kingston Police insisted justice had been done.

Borough Commander Jeffrey Brathwaite said: "Drug dealers are responsible for creating much misery and crime in Kingston. The fear of crime needs to be transferred back to the dealers."

Detective Sergeant Will Young, who led the operation, said after the sentencing: "It is good to reinforce the message if people deal drugs we will find them and we will lock them up."

Here is the link

http://www.croydonguardian.co.uk/ar...ondon+Archive/6250277.Eight_drug__men_jailed/

It says he was living in Dale Court at the time.

Here is what I found...

Here is the link

http://www.croydonguardian.co.uk/ar...ondon+Archive/6250277.Eight_drug__men_jailed/

It says he was living in Dale Court at the time.

When these partners in crime are described as having "no fixed abode" that implies they are travellers doesn't it? So in turn this means SH has "mates" who are travellers. The travellers ran the fun fair.

I'm going back to an earlier theory of mine that they went to the funfair for help, not to pretend to search for Tia.

Moby,having "no fixed abode" just means theyre homeless,or dont have an address.
Its also sometimes handy just to say that to police when arrested for drugs,that way they cant raid youre home address...
Im pretty sure if they were travellers that would have been mentioned in the article..

When these partners in crime are described as having "no fixed abode" that implies they are travellers doesn't it? So in turn this means SH has "mates" who are travellers. The travellers ran the fun fair.

I'm going back to an earlier theory of mine that they went to the funfair for help, not to pretend to search for Tia.

i think i can pretty much guarantee that somebody called "Kwane" from Thornton Heath is far from being a traveller.

Also to add,travellers just dont mix with crackheads or dealers.And if a traveller was either a crackhead or dealer then i doubt if they would allowed to be a part of their community.

Its also sometimes handy just to say that to police when arrested for drugs,that way they cant raid youre home address...

and by the time they get sentenced they are still deemed to have no fixed abode? I doubt that very much.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but are all travelling communities law abiding, because the impression I get is that there are those who are and those who most certainly are NOT. I could be wrong.

and by the time they get sentenced they are still deemed to have no fixed abode? I doubt that very much.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but are all travelling communities law abiding, because the impression I get is that there are those who are and those who most certainly are NOT. I could be wrong.

If arrested with no fixed abode they would normally be put on remand until sentencing or bailed to maybe 'mums'(an example) address,the 'Kwaynes',would definately be remanded,sentenced then deported after the end of their sentence.
The reason for saying 'no fixed abode' is when arrested on drugs the police would then go to your address and search there also,not good if thats where youre cutting and storing youre drugs/money.

As for the travellers i would say 9 out of 10 are NOT law abiding BUT they do have certain standards on the whole,especially when it comes to family and children and drugs etc.

Im not defending travellers,in fact one of the few times i thought i was going to die was at the hands of travellers(my own fault)...

this all just my own opinion of course.

the 'Kwaynes',would definately be remanded,sentenced then deported after the end of their sentence.

"Kwayne" is the criminal's first name, not family name. The family name is McDonald (suspiciously Scottish ;-) ).

"Kwayne" is the criminal's first name, not family name. The family name is McDonald (suspiciously Scottish ;-) ).

Lol Moby,aye theres some dodgy ones up here.

When i said 'Kwaynes' i didnt mean it as a family name sorry,i meant it as the group being deported(McFarlane, McDonald and Ellis)..

Clearly! I wasn't referring to him, but to those of no fixed abode

no but you have to also remember that certain types of people from Thornton Heath are not going to be associating with travellers either.

My 1st post...only came across this site a few weeks ago and since then have been reading all the posts. So rather late joining this thread.
Yes Moby, I do tend to agree with what you think along the lines of No Fixed Abode and fairgrounds etc.
See Wikipedia "No Fixed Abode" and then click on Showmen...which relates to funfairs etc.

My 1st post...only came across this site a few weeks ago and since then have been reading all the posts. So rather late joining this thread.
Yes Moby, I do tend to agree with what you think along the lines of No Fixed Abode and fairgrounds etc.
See Wikipedia "No Fixed Abode" and then click on Showmen...which relates to funfairs etc.

Genius! Thanks.

So, if we assume that SH & CS did visit the fairground (as they told us they did) and we believe what the fairground staff told us (that nobody asked after a missing girl) we could assume that they told the police about the fairground "hunt" due to CCTV concerns - i.e. sightings of their car and possibly themselves.

It would then be safe to assume they were there for another reason. It may be that travellers would not lower themselves to crimes of child murder or hiding a child, but I'm sure for a fee they would lend a vehicle (or similar) to their mate/acquaintance?

I think they both went there for help of SOME sort.

Some people choose to live by the No Fixed Abode label, I'm wondering if SH was on the electoral roll as living with CS/CB (and thus messed up her single allowance discount on Council Tax ;-)), for some reason I think not*

*unless anyone on the Croydon area can get access via a library.

If you are not officially registered at an address you are of "No fixed abode" if that is your response, if you never fill in an electoral role, you are basically invisible, there are a lot of sofa surfers in the UK, due to the high rental cost, and lack of cheap housing. Unfortunately for SH, he probably wanted to remain invisible, but this has opened a right can of worms in so many ways, and for a few of the Sharp family.

Some people choose to live by the No Fixed Abode label, I'm wondering if SH was on the electoral roll as living with CS/CB (and thus messed up her single allowance discount on Council Tax ;-)), for some reason I think not*

*unless anyone on the Croydon area can get access via a library.

If you are not officially registered at an address you are of "No fixed abode" if that is your response, if you never fill in an electoral role, you are basically invisible, there are a lot of sofa surfers in the UK, due to the high rental cost, and lack of cheap housing. Unfortunately for SH, he probably wanted to remain invisible, but this has opened a right can of worms in so many ways, and for a few of the Sharp family.

I'm pretty sure he was named on the electoral role (along with others members of the family) - I believe a fellow poster found this earlier on 192.com (or similar)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo