GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure he was named on the electoral role (along with others members of the family) - I believe a fellow poster found this earlier on 192.com (or similar)

Anyone can, of course, opt out of appearing publicly on the electoral roll. The version that can be bought by marketing companies and sites like 192.com is only an edited version, and if someone has ticked the box to be excluded from the edited version their name will not appear. So if a name is missing, it doesn't tell you much.

So, if we assume that SH & CS did visit the fairground (as they told us they did) and we believe what the fairground staff told us (that nobody asked after a missing girl) we could assume that they told the police about the fairground "hunt" due to CCTV concerns - i.e. sightings of their car and possibly themselves.

It would then be safe to assume they were there for another reason. It may be that travellers would not lower themselves to crimes of child murder or hiding a child, but I'm sure for a fee they would lend a vehicle (or similar) to their mate/acquaintance?

I think they both went there for help of SOME sort.

So if SH went there for help, why do you think no one backed up his story?

There are so many variations in this case. The police not finding the body until they had attempted several searches, instances where one family member said one thing then changed it to another, the mobile phone issue just to name a few. But to me, the thing that stands out is their claim that SH and CS went to the fair. Surely they would have contacted the Mother of TS immediately they realised the child was missing, not go wondering around the fairground. If they really believed she might have been there they could have informed the police who would have done a complete search of the area. So imo I am in agreement with your theory MobyBluff that it wasn't TS they were looking for but someone else.
btw..weekend beginning here so must dash.

So if SH went there for help, why do you think no one backed up his story?

We don't know that nobody has backed this up. We have only had press reports denying that anyone asked about a missing child. If SH & CS went there looking for a friend, why would there be anyone to back it up. Unless they found their friend (it's possible they didn't).

My point is this whole fair story leads me to believe that CS at least knew what had happened to Tia.

We don't know that nobody has backed this up. We have only had press reports denying that anyone asked about a missing child. If SH & CS went there looking for a friend, why would there be anyone to back it up. Unless they found their friend (it's possible they didn't).

My point is this whole fair story leads me to believe that CS at least knew what had happened to Tia.

Inclined to agree with you on that Moby.

My take on the fair is one of two options

1. They needed an excuse to explain why they were only visiting NS at 8.40pm to advise re TS disappearance. I think they may have had a drink or three to steady their nerves on Friday pm, had a sleep and then needed a reason as to why they were so late raising the alarm.

2. They were meeting someone at the fair, but probably someone that they could meet * outside* of the fair itself. Would explain why the fair people at the gate didnt see them

Inclined to agree with you on that Moby.

2. They were meeting someone at the fair, but probably someone that they could meet * outside* of the fair itself. Would explain why the fair people at the gate didnt see them

This is most likely, but they were fearful that their car may have been caught on CCTV, so story invented that they searched the fair.....

From the Ancestry.co.uk website:

Tia Christine Sharp, born Jul 2000 (so she was only just twelve).

Interesting that her middle name was Christine; suggests a very close knit family IMO. Makes me less inclined to believe CS was involved in her death/a cover up.

Interesting that her middle name was Christine; suggests a very close knit family IMO. Makes me less inclined to believe CS was involved in her death/a cover up.

Very close knit. They even pass down boyfriends!

No, just a family habit. Natalie's middle name is Freda, and that is Christine's Moms name.

i dont see the relevance of the middle name thing

i have 5 kids with middle names of Me, my dad, my grandfather , my ex's father and her mother.

i'm sure there are lots of people on here who have a middle name of somebody in their family.

I'm middle-named after my dad, to keep this train of thought on track.

Well I think it's less and less common for children to take family names as their middles, and I imagine that the Sharps defied tradition in more ways than one, so that was just a thought. Crazy Mama's post though suggests it was a family tradition.

Well I think it's less and less common for children to take family names as their middles, and I imagine that the Sharps defied tradition in more ways than one, so that was just a thought. Crazy Mama's post though suggests it was a family tradition.
The first thing that I did was prepare a genealogy chart for this family (before TS was found) as it is an area I am used to dabbling with, and it helps me to understand the dynamics of their family. I did post about this in the early days, but so far I did not find out too much, except something stumping me regarding how nobody has been interested (press, blogs etc) in CS's 2nd husband, as he and SH were living under that roof at the same time, and he could possibly have a key to the property.....just a thought. Also, would like to understand what kind of relationship he had with the rest of the family.

The first thing that I did was prepare a genealogy chart for this family (before TS was found) as it is an area I am used to dabbling with, and it helps me to understand the dynamics of their family. I did post about this in the early days, but so far I did not find out too much, except something stumping me regarding how nobody has been interested (press, blogs etc) in CS's 2nd husband, as he and SH were living under that roof at the same time, and he could possibly have a key to the property.....just a thought. Also, would like to understand what kind of relationship he had with the rest of the family.

I thought I was on top of this, but I'm clearly not.

So TS's dad is CS's first husband? So since they split CS remarried, then SH moved in to that house, then CS split form her second husband?

Is that right?

I thought I was on top of this, but I'm clearly not.

So TS's dad is CS's first husband? No, her dad is SC. So since they split CS remarried, then SH moved in to that house, then CS split form her second husband?

Is that right?
What I have is CS, DS, NS, TS, SH & DA (CS's husband no.2) all living in the house in c.2002
Then SH went off to bonny land and NS and TS moved away and DN joined them. DS moved out at some time. SH moved back in. There was also a lodger at one point. Then when DA and CS split up is anyones guess, but I assume it was when SH came back home.

when SH went to jail, his address was listed as Dale Court (York Road) Kingston. So he was apparently not living in CS' home at that time.

I read that PS divorced CS 14 years ago. That would be 1998. I would have thought he would have moved out of the house at that point but who knows with this family.

I think Crazy Mama posted in an earlier thread that CS married DA in 2004???

SH was charged with drug dealing in October 2002 and sentenced in April 2003 to serve 2 years and 10 months.

At what point NS, TS and DS moved out I have no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back