GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Re where Tia may have got the Blackberry from.... does anyone know when her birthday was?

Ancestry tells me July.......so she was only just turned 12....not 12 going 13...big difference. No wonder she struggled in yr 7, she was the youngest in the year group, plus having home issues.

Do you know how long a blackberry takes to charge -how long does a charged battery last.
Are phones automatically GPS enabled or is it an extra charge.

I am wondering what happened to Tia's own mobile to prevent her taking it when she left Merton.
If it was PAYG she would have taken it and hoped Granny or SH would give her top up money.
If it was not charged she would have taken her charger.
If it was not working for another reason and she planned to go to town she would have taken it to a mobile shop.

She probably had very few personal possessions and those were stored in carrier bags.Her Mulberry would be far to precious to leave behind.

I do not believe DN's story about Tia leaving her mobile at home and taking her mothers.

I think the mystery of Tia's death started that morning in her own home.
My daughter's lasts about 4 days on a charge when she doesn't use it constantly. 2 days when she's texting a lot.

GPS was dependent on the phone model and not the plan so her's is automatically included but I had to download software online. You can actually disable GPS in the menu settings too.

My daughter wouldn't take hers into a mobile shop. She'd hound us to get it fixed for her and borrow my husband's mobile in the meantime. (She wouldn't be allowed into town on her own and she doesn't have access to pocket money we don't give her for specific purposes.)

My daughter (a young 12 ;)) also always forgets to charge hers (we often have to do it for her or hers would be useless) and she is forever forgetting it when she leaves the house. It's always the last thing I say to her as she's out the door.

Meh. I have several tattoos in places I could conceivably cover but choose not to. (It's not as bad as it sounds!) Left forearm, right wrist, left ankle, and back of my neck. Merely a form of self-expression.

I don't think it has anything to do with my morality or parenting skills though. But I'm also American (ink too) so that may play into my opinion. :)

I will say though that a gran dating her daughter's ex-boyfriend is, ahem, a bit not so high on the moral totem pole. MOO

My blackberry charges to full in about 40 mins.

This story still urks me, and I FEEL there is some truth in the rigid case thing
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...murder-Mother-breaks-house-body-lay-week.html

The rigid case has never been mentioned in any other reports so I think the black sheet and plastic bags is correct .
The connecting door in the loft could also be false information-though I still feel the lofts were connected so they could be travelled through.

My daughter's lasts about 4 days on a charge when she doesn't use it constantly. 2 days when she's texting a lot.

I've had 2blackberrys,both took about 2hours to full charge and it had ran out by then end of the day.but saying that I think it depends on the model.

Here phone could have been bought second hand,you can get a bb curve for about 60 pound.I sold mine with everything and accessories still sealed for £50

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I think that a grandma with tattoos, nose ring, toy boy daughters ex as a bf, walking with *advertiser censored* in hand, driving like a loon, hiding face, looking mad instead of distraught, neglecting grand daughter......

................is not worthy of any respect and should be mentally assessed.

There comes a time in our lives, an age perhaps, where we have to change.

Really not entirely relevant, but Tia's favourite film was "Bridesmaids", isn't that the film which starts with a sex scene, famously uses the C word and has pretty bad language all the way through. I think it's a great film, but for a 12 year old????? That was mentioned by DN's mum.

Also, a lot of recent sleuthing re Cadaver dogs. It's my understanding that the first dog trained to find signs of dead bodies was the dog that went into the house on the Friday, before CS was taken away with the liaison officer. The previous dog/s that attended the property were sniffer dogs, used to track a scent.

Anyway Friday's dog indicated something, I guess then was the right time to remove the maternal grandmother from the scene before the Forensic Team were brought in to check out the dogs findings. A pre-planned search.....don't believe that. It was said to be "pre-planned" to avoid media hysteria.

Hi all

I have been lurking on this forum for ages, finally got registered. I have followed this case with interest.

The one thing I still can't get my head around is the fact the body was allegedly in the house the whole time and no policeman discovered it. Even without dogs, it's protocol for a full search to be done of the victims house. A family friend of ours went missing (10 years old) and the family's house was searched fully very soon after he was reported missing. This involved the loft and garage. While the place was not 'pulled apart' in the sense that floorboards were ripped up, it was searched thoroughly, with boxes being opened, cupboard emptied, all corners of the loft being searched with torches etc.

But what I am getting at, is Tia's family were surely more under suspicion in a situation like this as she was last seen at/near the house and the massive glaring clue - SH's story kept changing. So I find it very hard to believe the house was not searched thoroughly.

So IMO the body wasn't there during the initial searches. Surely even if the police had missed the body in the loft (although I find this very hard to believe), then a family member would have insisted the family did a full search. Tia's mum sitting in the house and not wanting to have a proper look? Never mind the smell that surely must have been around. Doesn't add up. I know the police have issued this apology but I think that is because they don't know there the body was but suspect someone else is involved and want to give them false sense of security hoping they will slip up. Also, as someone said previously the people in the surrounding area might not have been too happy about their properties being searched so this is to keep them on side.

I may be rambling here but something is very amiss I feel.

So IMO the body wasn't there during the initial searches. Surely even if the police had missed the body in the loft (although I find this very hard to believe), then a family member would have insisted the family did a full search. Tia's mum sitting in the house and not wanting to have a proper look? Never mind the smell that surely must have been around. Doesn't add up. I know the police have issued this apology but I think that is because they don't know there the body was but suspect someone else is involved and want to give them false sense of security hoping they will slip up. Also, as someone said previously the people in the surrounding area might not have been too happy about their properties being searched so this is to keep them on side.

I totally agree. Whilst I don't believe there was an obvious doorway, hole etc into next door loft space, it is more than conceivable that the body was hidden away next door (assisting an offender?) and moved at a later date. Some will rightly point out that with the Police and Media presence it would be impossible to move the body back into the house. But is that really the case? To drag a body out of the front of the building would be very stupid, but who is to say (once the culprits assumed all house searching had finished) that it couldn't have been passed over the fence between the BACK gardens in the middle of the night. Isn't it plausible that the decomposing smell was enough to panic the neighbour into insisting upon the removal of the body?

Without proof the body had been moved the Police would have no choice but to admit fault (and the apology was made very public!). Then is it possible that upon SH's capture and interrogation he gave enough away to implicate the neighbour (he was arrested overnight on the Friday/Saturday and not until after SH was caught and questioned). I hear a rumour earlier that all the houses were checked that week.....but checked, not fully searched or we'd have noticed the police searchers going in and out of the houses, the press would have shown pictures etc.

Just saying......

To drag a body out of the front of the building would be very stupid, but who is to say (once the culprits assumed all house searching had finished) that it couldn't have been passed over the fence between the BACK gardens in the middle of the night. Isn't it plausible that the decomposing smell was enough to panic the neighbour into insisting upon the removal of the body?

I think this might be spot on, I don't think it would be that difficult to do under the cover of darkness if done at the back. It's risky but if the neighbour said he know longer wanted anything to do with it, SH had no choice but to take it back. Such a strange case.

I totally agree. Whilst I don't believe there was an obvious doorway, hole etc into next door loft space, it is more than conceivable that the body was hidden away next door (assisting an offender?) and moved at a later date. Some will rightly point out that with the Police and Media presence it would be impossible to move the body back into the house. But is that really the case? To drag a body out of the front of the building would be very stupid, but who is to say (once the culprits assumed all house searching had finished) that it couldn't have been passed over the fence between the BACK gardens in the middle of the night. Isn't it plausible that the decomposing smell was enough to panic the neighbour into insisting upon the removal of the body?

Without proof the body had been moved the Police would have no choice but to admit fault (and the apology was made very public!). Then is it possible that upon SH's capture and interrogation he gave enough away to implicate the neighbour (he was arrested overnight on the Friday/Saturday and not until after SH was caught and questioned). I hear a rumour earlier that all the houses were checked that week.....but checked, not fully searched or we'd have noticed the police searchers going in and out of the houses, the press would have shown pictures etc.

Just saying......

I too think the body was not in the loft when the police searched .

I think connecting lofts were used and the police did not notice or pursue this.

I do not think the neighbour would hide a body on his property-he was married with 2 children living in the house.

I am not so sure the neighbour knew Tia was dead.If any one else was involved in helping to move Tia's body I think it would be a male family member.

Hi all

I have been lurking on this forum for ages, finally got registered. I have followed this case with interest.

The one thing I still can't get my head around is the fact the body was allegedly in the house the whole time and no policeman discovered it. Even without dogs, it's protocol for a full search to be done of the victims house. A family friend of ours went missing (10 years old) and the family's house was searched fully very soon after he was reported missing. This involved the loft and garage. While the place was not 'pulled apart' in the sense that floorboards were ripped up, it was searched thoroughly, with boxes being opened, cupboard emptied, all corners of the loft being searched with torches etc.

So IMO the body wasn't there during the initial searches.

I may be rambling here but something is very amiss I feel.

I agree completely with this, from personal experience as well.

:welcome:Sorry forgot to say welcome,Iona Km

I too think the body was not in the loft when the police searched .

I think connecting lofts were used and the police did not notice or pursue this.

I do not think the neighbour would hide a body on his property-he was married with 2 children living in the house.

I am not so sure the neighbour knew Tia was dead.If any one else was involved in helping to move Tia's body I think it would be a male family member.

Connecting lofts are a possibility but a few people on here know the area and have said these particular houses don't have them. Although who knows, SH could have made a discreet one for his previous activities.

Normally I would agree a married father of 2 wouldn't want any part in something like concealing a body, but we don't know SH's status on the state. It could be others were frightened of him due to his past, and the neighbour did it out of fear.

I guess we won't know any time soon.

Connecting lofts are a possibility but a few people on here know the area and have said these particular houses don't have them. Although who knows, SH could have made a discreet one for his previous activities.

Normally I would agree a married father of 2 wouldn't want any part in something like concealing a body, but we don't know SH's status on the state. It could be others were frightened of him due to his past, and the neighbour did it out of fear.

I guess we won't know any time soon.

I think that SH and possibly DS had created access to the neighbouring lofts -with or with out the neighbours' knowledge some while back as a way of hiding drugs/stolen goods.

I wonder if when the results from the post mortem are given and the police have concluded more of their investigations ,more arrests will be made.

I think if any one ruled the estate through fear it was DS and his friends.I think SH was under DS's power.

Or SH was his supplier and he didn't want to lose his supply, etc etc

Has there been any word whether SH defence team are asking for their own autopsy?

Or SH was his supplier and he didn't want to lose his supply, etc etc

I would have thought that suppliers would not be hard to find on the estate!!

I think might be possible that the police have put such a strong charge against the neighbour is to make him confess all he knows.

It also could be that the neighbour informed SH that a body had been found so SH did not return back to the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saglimtas20