GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hia Skigh.
Please could you rephrase this for a tired girl with German Measles (me)
:)

Sorry I will start again!!

Firstly I do not personally think this case is as simple as SH killing Tia and hiding her body.

I do think that the other members of the family were involved .

There are parts of the story which have puzzled me which could be explained by Natalie having for what ever reason impersonated Tia.

I also take aboard other posters view about why this could not have happened.I am honestly not trying to wind anyone up.

I was trying to list what could be explained and wondering if anyone could add any thing.

It would explain why natalies mobile was in the house.
Why Tia did not have her oyster card.
Why SH went to meet the tram at croydon on thursday.
Why one witness was possibly arrested for describing seeing Tia dressed in the yellow t shirt where as another witness descibing different clothing was not.

The police only showing one quite poor cctv image of Tia.

Sorry I will start again!!

Firstly I do not personally think this case is as simple as SH killing Tia and hiding her body.

I do think that the other members of the family were involved .

There are parts of the story which have puzzled me which could be explained by Natalie having for what ever reason impersonated Tia.

I also take aboard other posters view about why this could not have happened.I am honestly not trying to wind anyone up.

I was trying to list what could be explained and wondering if anyone could add any thing.

It would explain why natalies mobile was in the house.
Why Tia did not have her oyster card.
Why one witness was possibly arrested for describing seeing Tia dressed in the yellow t shirt where as another witness descibing different clothing was not.

The police only showing one quite poor cctv image of Tia.

Thanks you so much for explaining that Skigh. I follow you now and my suspicions are the same. I like it when people put out different theories to discuss - it's the only way to eliminate anything.

Just thought, is this confirmed? I know he told sky that his father was confused, that he didn't take Tia to the tram stop, that in fact he picked her up from the tran stop, but we only assume that he actually did that! I have previously suggested that it's possible SH was pissing it up in a grotty pub near the co-op. Pure conjecture, conjecture based on the assumption SH met her and to work out why she may have gone to a more distant co-op. But do we really believe this layabout walked to collect TS? And that would ask another question. If, by SH's admission Tia is streetwise, then why would he feel the need to meet her?

Just thought, is this confirmed? I know he told sky that his father was confused, that he didn't take Tia to the tram stop, that in fact he picked her up from the tran stop, but we only assume that he actually did that! I have previously suggested that it's possible SH was pissing it up in a grotty pub near the co-op. Pure conjecture, conjecture based on the assumption SH met her and to work out why she may have gone to a more distant co-op. But do we really believe this layabout walked to collect TS? And that would ask another question. If, by SH's admission Tia is streetwise, then why would he feel the need to meet her?

Is this fact? Could be that the real Tia was more known in the local Co Op.

.......and like you Moby, my head is hurting thinking of all the possible ways this may have happened; I too want more info..........despite being a Scooby-doo fan in my younger days, this is one time when I don't think the owner of the fairground did it.

Has he ever said that he went specifically to meet her? Or did he just happen to bump into her while he was out for some other reason? "Met her at the tram stop" could mean either.

I'll also say here that I've never been convinced that SH "changed his story". All along (even before the televised interview) I thought that his father might have misunderstood the order of events and passed it on wrongly to the sister. We don't know what SH told his father, we only know (via the media) what his father said he was told - and people do get things mixed up.

Been away from the internet for a few days, so have been catching up. No time to leave any 'thanks', so please don't read anything into the silence :)

.......and like you Moby, my head is hurting thinking of all the possible ways this may have happened; I too want more info..........despite being a Scooby-doo fan in my younger days, this is one time when I don't think the owner of the fairground did it.

Are you sure the fairground didn't do it?

the real Tia ?

is there a fake one that isn't actually figment of somebody's imagination based on a weird idea ?

<modsnip>

the real Tia ?

is there a fake one that isn't actually figment of somebody's imagination based on a weird idea ?

i honestly think you need to get the idea out of your heads that somebody else was dressed as her.

Sorry India, it's been niggling away at me for a few days and makes more sense re the phone, also explains her absence but does not explain what NS was doing when all this was going on, or if someone else was looking after her two younger sons, so opens up a whole new can of worms.
I just wanted to spit it out in case anyone else here had similar inklings.

why cant people work with the facts we have instead of making up facts we don't have.

Because the facts don't add up.

ETA: ie. the facts that have been released to the public so far.

Thanks you so much for explaining that Skigh. I follow you now and my suspicions are the same. I like it when people put out different theories to discuss - it's the only way to eliminate anything.

I am pleased this is clearer!!

It could also explain why NS has been such low profile.

I did not believe DN's story about Tia taking natalies mobile.All articles mentioning her taking her mothers mobile seem to have been removed .

I am pleased this is clearer!!

It could also explain why NS has been such low profile.

I did not believe DN's story about Tia taking natalies mobile.All articles mentioning her taking her mothers mobile seem to have been removed .
Do you mean posts have been removed or articles?
The school girl, who lives in Pollards Hill, Merton, told her family she was going to the Whitgift Centre, Croydon to buy shoes. She has no phone, having left her mother’s mobile, which she borrowed, at her grandmas.

http://www.croydonguardian.co.uk/news/9857350.print/

http://www.thisislocallondon.co.uk/...57350.Search_continues_for_missing_Tia_Sharp/

A 12 yo would rather take an uncharged phone, and charge it at gran's - all her mates numbers etc.would be on her own phone.

It's quite possible that Tia's SIM card was swapped into NS's 'phone, though: for example, my DD and I are away from home atm and my charger isn't working. Since all our contacts are stored on my SIM and all our friends would call me, not her (very few ppl have her number and we're expecting tomake arrangements with a number of friends who have mine), we've simply popped my SIM into her mobile and voila! Problem solved.

I'd imagine this is a very likely scenario. With her SIM in NS's handset (maybe even a spare handset at that?), Tia could still have contacted her parents via either DN's mobile or their home landline if they have one, still access her own contacts, and the parents would have been able call her and felt reassured that she had a 'phone with her...

Having said all of that, I still don't believe a word from any of them - thick as theives and bent as a nine bob note, the lot of 'em, IMO.

Based on what I have read and trying to keep things simple, Here is currently how I see thing's pan out on the Thursday. Some of the following is my speculation.

TS leaves home and goes to town possibly with friends. At some point she decides she will stay at CS's for the weekend.

SH either meets TS at the tram/bus terminus in Croydon town or at the coop closer to home. We don't know if SH was already in a pub across the road from the coop or if he arranged to meet Tia at the coop/pub location to kill two birds with one stone.

From here, we don't know if they walked to CS's house (35+minute walk) or got the bus.

With all that said I do think a lot could change. It is unusually quiet in the papers on this case.

Has he ever said that he went specifically to meet her? Or did he just happen to bump into her while he was out for some other reason? "Met her at the tram stop" could mean either.

I'll also say here that I've never been convinced that SH "changed his story". All along (even before the televised interview) I thought that his father might have misunderstood the order of events and passed it on wrongly to the sister. We don't know what SH told his father, we only know (via the media) what his father said he was told - and people do get things mixed up.

Been away from the internet for a few days, so have been catching up. No time to leave any 'thanks', so please don't read anything into the silence :)

It was reported that SH told both his father and sister that he had walked her to the tram stop.

"However, Mr Hazell told his sister, Sarah Parratt, and his father, Keith Hazell, that he had walked with her to the tram station but was unsure whether she boarded a tram. "

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...lks-of-heartbreak-as-police-search-woods.html

Is there an alternative report that says SH told his father who passed it on to SH's sister? Have the telegraph got it wrong perhaps?

Also, AN seemed to think stories were changing

"Angie Niles, 69, whose son David Niles is Tia’s stepfather, said: ‘We’re worried sick, and I just don’t understand, why all these discrepancies?

‘It’s all changing, where she was, who spoke to her, and even what she was wearing. Everyone just needs to be open now."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tectives-potential-witness.html#ixzz24D6jQo84

If SH and Tia walked home from the Co-op on the Thursday, I'd imagine someone would have seen them, or they'd have been picked up on CCTV somewhere together. Same if they'd got the bus or tram back. Maybe SH has been picked up on the CCTV since they were both in there shopping for dinner.

I meant I could not find any articles which quoted DN as saying why Tia took her mother's mobile
Oh, I see. You mean the story that hers was broken which is why she'd borrowed her mums.

If SH and Tia walked home from the Co-op on the Thursday, I'd imagine someone would have seen them, or they'd have been picked up on CCTV somewhere. Same if they'd got the bus or tram back. Maybe SH has been picked up on the CCTV since they were both in there shopping for dinner.

if they walked back they would have had to walk THROUGH the New Addington Interchange on the corner of Lodge Lane/Kent Gate Way which has CCTV everywhere.

if they had got a bus or tram back then they would be on CCTV also as all buses and trams in Croydon have CCTV fitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME