GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
R.I.P Tia sorry you did not get to live the happy life you deserved. Many people care about your case and will pray that the person(s) responsible are held accountable. Prayers also for your family and friends who now face their lives without you but will never forget you.

Rest in Peace, Tia.

I got really emotional looking at the funeral photos. I'm so sorry this happened to her.

I was just saying, I cant believe she was right up there. She must be ok with the family to be in the same car with them.

Didnt realise she had been cleared though?

I was just saying, I cant believe she was right up there. She must be ok with the family to be in the same car with them.

i heard it on the news yesterday i think that she had been cleared of any and all suspicion and the family said they knew she didn't have anything to do with it.

sorry, don't have a link to my ears lol

I have not read anywhere that CS had been cleared.

The family have supported each other all through the investigation.

I have not read anywhere that CS had been cleared.

The family have supported each other all through the investigation.

i've not read it anywhere either but it was mentioned on BBC News yesterday or the day before that she had been cleared.

just saying what i heard on the news.

Also i really cant see them wanting her anywhere near that car if she wasn't cleared.

I'm sure we'd all love to have somebody who was part of the cause or part of the reason our child was dead.

I believe that it is TS's father SC who claims that CS has been cleared.

He also claims PM is in the clear aswell.

Tia's father Steven Carter spoke of his relief at finally being able to lay his "beautiful little girl" to rest. He said: "It has been a horrible, horrible long time.

Mr Carter also claimed Tia's grandmother, Christine Sharp, has been cleared of any wrongdoing and was only arrested as a matter of routine because it was her New Addington home in which Tia's body was found.

He added: "Having known Christine for the years I did and knowing what I know now I'm satisfied she wouldn't have had any involvement or known anything about it."

The Advertiser also understands a structural engineer was sent to the house in The Lindens to check if the body could have been transferred between loft spaces.

Next-door neighbour Paul Meehan was arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender. Mr Carter said he was the witness who testified to seeing Tia leave her grandmother's home on the afternoon she was reported missing.

Tia's father also revealed he understood Mr Meehan was in the clear after testifying to the sighting "mistakenly". He said: "It was possible he had seen her on the Thursday [the day before] and mistaken it for the Friday."

http://www.thisiscroydontoday.co.uk...harp-funeral/story-16901888-detail/story.html

SC's statements seem somewhat contradictory. Here he is quoted as saying that she is still under investigation. I don't know why the family is so keen to give this woman a break. But then again, it's a most unusual family.

Tia’s maternal grandmother Christine Sharp attended the funeral despite a previous arrest on suspicion of murder, for which she has been bailed.

Mr Carter said: “She came she went, very quietly. She wasn’t sat with Natalie but she was nearby. People have got to realise she is still under investigation, but of course she is innocent until proven otherwise.”
http://www.yourlocalguardian.co.uk/...ack_carries_Tia_s_body_to_her_funeral/?ref=mr

NS interview appearing in the news today.

Speaking publicly for the first time, Natalie Sharp, 30, described her ordeal over her daughter’s death as “pure hell”.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...trolls-targeted-my-family-over-her-death.html

The grieving mother of murdered schoolgirl Tia Sharp has spoken of the agony of losing her child and of her torment after sick trolls pretended to have taken her daughter.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...arps-mother-spoken-torment.html#ixzz26iXLCtEn

THE heartbroken mum of murdered schoolgirl Tia Sharp told last night of the “pure hell” since her death.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4542177/Tia-Sharp-mum-first-interview.html#ixzz26iWo9b6b

Today should be the date of the hearing, will it happen will it not ?

Anybody got any ideas as to what might happen and what will happen if he just pleads guilty and there is no trial at all.

Will we ever find out what happened or will it all just be kept secret from the public ?

Today should be the date of the hearing, will it happen will it not ?

Anybody got any ideas as to what might happen and what will happen if he just pleads guilty and there is no trial at all.

Will we ever find out what happened or will it all just be kept secret from the public ?

as far as I know if there is a guilty plea evidence still needs to be given.....but I really do doubt he will plead guilty in line with his charges.

anyone know the latest on the other two who were released on bail? when does their bail period end?

I can't find a mention of the hearing due for today. Anyone know if it's been postponed? I'd have expected something to be reported somewhere?

It's so sad that the british media just pick something up and drop it just as quickly. Tia and April comes to mind :(

I can't find a mention of the hearing due for today. Anyone know if it's been postponed? I'd have expected something to be reported somewhere?

I'm sure originally it was 15 November but can't find anything. From the link Alyce has posted it would appear it's been postponed. Even if it's not in the big papers here, I'd expect the local news to pick it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay