UK - Prince Andrew accused of underage sexual relationship, 1999 - 2002

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
New article

"The woman who has accused Jeffery Epstein of keeping her as a sex slave was actually a money-hungry sex kitten' who enjoyed her lavish lifestyle, former friends have claimed.

Virginia Roberts is currently in the midst of a lawsuit claiming she was recruited to join Epstein's harem of underage women in 1999, naming Prince Andrew and attorney Alan Dershowitz as two of the men she was made to 'service'.

But those who used to be close to the 31-year-old say she relished her role as his 'travelling masseuse' and never acted like she was being held captive.

Philip Guderyon, who used to date Roberts and would drive her to Epstein's Pal Beach, Florida, mansion told the New York Daily News: 'She was like the head *advertiser censored*. She’d have like nine or 10 girls she used to bring to him."

Read more: Jeffrey Epstein 'sex slave' Virginia Roberts was a 'money-hungry sex kitten', ex friends claim | Daily Mail Online

Of course, she was groomed to think she was "special".

Attachments

• gov.uscourts.nysd.564713.37.0.pdf
    52.5 KB · Views: 2
Moving this here

Interesting point of law regarding filing an action when Giuffre lives in Perth and Prince Andrew lives in the UK. I wonder how Giuffre is going to justify living in Colorado?

"The Duke’s lawyers filed a motion on Tuesday to challenge the jurisdiction of the New York court, arguing that “recently discovered evidence” had come to light that cast doubt on Virginia Roberts Giuffre’s claim to be a resident of Colorado.

Their motion states that rather, she lives with her husband and three children in Perth, Australia, and therefore her complaint is invalid.

Federal court rules do not allow both parties to an action to be foreign citizens.

The Duke’s legal team, led by Los Angeles-based lawyer Andrew Brettler, has asked Lewis Kaplan, the judge, to halt proceedings while they investigate Ms Giuffre’s residency status

The motion argued that Ms Giuffre has lived in Australia for all but two of the past 19 years.

The motion claimed that Ms Giuffre only recently registered to vote in Colorado, using her mother and stepfather’s mailing address."
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/royal-family/2021/12/28/prince-andrew-challenges-accusers-residency-status-bid-have/

The jurisdiction argument seems like a very strong argument to disallow the action to be held in New York. In fact, it looks like Giuffre is well aware of this requirement and has attempted to give the illusion that she lives in Colorado with her mother and stepfather while her husband and children live in Perth. Given that the facts of her argument have changed many times, it's not reasonable to once again accept that she has misremembered - in this case misremembering where she lives, works and raises her children.

So I read the motion for limited discovery as to the domicile issue.

It seems to me that his attorney's missed a major opportunity with the 12(b)(6) motion to challenge her domicile. I mean, I watched the Netflix documentary on Epstein and knew that she had been living in Australia. What took his attorney's so long to figure this out?

They reference pleadings in the Dershowitz case, but it seems to me they didn't do their due diligence prior to the 12(b)(6) motion.

MOO.

So I read the motion for limited discovery as to the domicile issue.

They reference pleadings in the Dershowitz case, but it seems to me they didn't do their due diligence prior to the 12(b)(6) motion.

MOO.

Dershowitz is really trying to help Andrew out.

The Court is in receipt of Mr. Dershowitz’s letters requesting relief from the protective order to allow him to disclose a settlement agreement designated as confidential in this case to counsel for Prince
Andrew in a different case, viz., Giuffre v. Prince Andrew, Duke of York

There is no basis for Mr. Dershowitz’s requesting a document subject to the protective order for use in another case.
To the Court’s knowledge, Mr.Dershowitz has not been commissioned as a roving ethics monitor.

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.nysd.513818/gov.uscourts.nysd.513818.343.0.pdf

Will this be yet another abuser that slips through the cracks on a technicality? Doesn’t mean he is innocent of the claims being made, IMOO.

Do you believe that Derschowitz, and others named by Giuffre, did what she alleges? This is a woman who claims she lives in Colorado at her mother and stepfather's home, yet she has a job, children and husband in Perth. This is the woman who claimed, as an adult, that she was a sex slave to Epstein at age 15. The truth is that she was a sex slave to another man at age 13 and her father rescued her and kept her safe, including arranging her job at Trump's Resort - where Epstein spotted her. She was 17 years old when she joined Epstein and introduced her boyfriend's friends 14 year old girlfriend to Epstein.

Will this be an abuser who slips through the cracks or a woman infatuated with Epstein who is blamed for his actions? It appears to be a transactional relationship.

If Maxwell is the evil guru who suckered the rich and famous into having sex with 17 year olds (age of consent UK: 16), does that make Prince Andrew the victim of the evil temptress Maxwell, or a co-conspirator? Epstein is the conspirator. Maxwell might be a co-conspirator. A co-co-conspirator? Client?

Dershowitz is really trying to help Andrew out.

The Court is in receipt of Mr. Dershowitz’s letters requesting relief from the protective order to allow him to disclose a settlement agreement designated as confidential in this case to counsel for Prince
Andrew in a different case, viz., Giuffre v. Prince Andrew, Duke of York

There is no basis for Mr. Dershowitz’s requesting a document subject to the protective order for use in another case.
To the Court’s knowledge, Mr.Dershowitz has not been commissioned as a roving ethics monitor.

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.nysd.513818/gov.uscourts.nysd.513818.343.0.pdf

What I meant by they referenced pleadings in the Dershowitz case is that in that case, Giuffre amended the Complaint and changed the language of her domicile a few times. First she claimed to be in FL, then in CO.

What I meant by they referenced pleadings in the Dershowitz case is that in that case, Giuffre amended the Complaint and changed the language of her domicile a few times. First she claimed to be in FL, then in CO.

Yes I know and Dershowitz keeps filling motions to unseal documents in his case with VG and in her case with GM so he can share them with Andrew’s attorneys.
They have to be working together.

More dangerous than the tabloid reporter outside Epstein’s mansion, however, was the predator inside. At this moment, Epstein was a year and a half out from serving 13 months in a Palm Beach jail, with time free on work release, after pleading guilty to two charges, including soliciting a minor for prostitution. It would be nine long years before he was arrested again, on July 6, 2019, and charged with sex trafficking—and the horrors of his sordid world and scores of underaged victims began to come fully to light. He would be found dead in his jail cell one month after his arrest, presumably by suicide. But on this December day in 2010, he was a free man, with a prince as his houseguest.

“Epstein Had a Precise Plan”: How the Only Known Photo of Prince Andrew and the Pedophile Happened | Vanity Fair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agirlnamedbob