Unclassified Victims **MERGED**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Concerning the August 11, 2008 Island Park case ( the assault occurred at Ostend Rd, Island Park, NY, ca 17 miles west of Gilgo beach), here is info:

http://liherald.com/stories/Searching-for-clues-in-IP-attack,3556

http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/TE374919S8G32LE3O

Island Park...I came across something else that involved Island Park, but can't for the life of me recall where. Had to be when I was poking around on the Tangredi/McNamee cases. I'll post whatever if it was if I can retrace my steps and if it's of any importance.

Sledgehammer, though. I'll be damned.

I wasn't sure where to post this, but I needed to post it somewhere for my own future reference, so here it is.

http://kristina-basile.memory-of.com/Timeline.aspx

I found several things interesting about this case, not neccesarily in relation to LISK, but certainly in relation to John Bittrolf. It's a puzzling case that I had read absolutely nothing about until 5 minutes ago.

According to someone on topix, who claims to be one of the sisters attacked, the blunt object used was a sledge hammer.

On this same page, someone mentions a woman in Island Park whose husband came home to find his wife in a semi-comatose state. She had been severely beaten with head injuries. No sign of forced entry, nothing stolen.

Here's the topix link (hopefully mods will allow this since there appears to be nothing else on this case to reference).

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/brentwood-ny/TMI31121B0MI66A8S/p11

I don't remember ever reading about this. It reminds me of Ted Bundy, going into dorms and bludgeoning sleeping girls.

I don't remember ever reading about this. It reminds me of Ted Bundy, going into dorms and bludgeoning sleeping girls.

I had never heard of either of these cases until last night, Vedder. Didn't make the Bundy connection either until you mentioned it. Interesting cases, huh?

Island Park stands out to me, too, but I can't recall either. I think it may have been in regards to Bittrolff himself. I'll have to search later...

But I'm not quite sure I understand the possible connection that's being drawn. Is it the bludgeoning with a hammer peice? Because JB could have beat RT, CM, and SC with anything...a pipe, a rock...not necessarily a carpentry tool.

And the MOs, from what we know, are really different. Actually going into the victims homes is a big leap from grabbing someone off the street. (And yes, I know that last part is an assumption, but I think we're pretty sure he didn't enter their homes.)

Am I missing something? If so, please do elaborate. Thanks!

Island Park stands out to me, too, but I can't recall either. I think it may have been in regards to Bittrolff himself. I'll have to search later...

But I'm not quite sure I understand the possible connection that's being drawn. Is it the bludgeoning with a hammer peice? Because JB could have beat RT, CM, and SC with anything...a pipe, a rock...not necessarily a carpentry tool.

And the MOs, from what we know, are really different. Actually going into the victims homes is a big leap from grabbing someone off the street. (And yes, I know that last part is an assumption, but I think we're pretty sure he didn't enter their homes.)

Am I missing something? If so, please do elaborate. Thanks!

No, you're not missing anything. Not that I know of, anyway. I just ran across that info last night, so I haven't really had a chance to dig into it in any depth. A few things do stand out to me as interesting, though. As odd as the Basile case is, you'd almost have to think it was an isolated incident...someone targeting this family in particular. But then we see the Island Park case, and it's eerily similar. No sign of forced entry, nothing stolen, just a brutal assault. The Blue Dawn Diner, where Colleen McNamee was last seen getting into a car, is VERY close to Brentwood. I realize, of course, that several years separate the Basile murder and McNamee's murder, but the geography is dead on. And one of the surviving sisters said the weapon she was attacked with was a sledge hammer. I couldn't help but recall LE's statements regarding Tangredi and McNamee being beaten with such force that their brains were literally beaten out of their skulls (sorry, graphic, I know). I agree with you that any weapon wielded with great force could have accomplished that, but a sledgehammer (which is a carpentry tool) absolutely would have accomplished that. And then, when I read about the Island Park case, I realized that I had read something else about Island Park somewhere. Still can't recall in relation to which case or suspect, but I did read something.

I agree with you, the m.o. in these cases is very different. And there's nothing specific to connect them (that I know of)...but the Brentwood and Island Park cases spark my interest enough to try to look into them further. I'm not really sure I can specifically point to why.

The rockaway body is John Valentine(unidentified real name) the 5 year old ish kid who was dumped in a canvas bag wrapped inside a mickey mouse blanket. Another victim I attribute to LISK since he was wrapped in a Mickey Mouse blanket and the burner phones were registered to Mickey Mouse. My profile for SK includes lots of Mickey Mouse & Disney Memorabilia. He was also dumped around 08/09 I believe which fits with when the toddler was dumped. A boy wrapped in a Mickey Mouse is dumped on Rockaway which is right down OP from Jones Beach. A boy is dumped in a Mickey Mouse blanket, then way up Ocean Parkway a little girl is dumped wrapped in blanket. Connected? Obviously not according to all our fellow websleuthers.

PS good work on Suga Bear

The rockaway body is John Valentine(unidentified real name) the 5 year old ish kid who was dumped in a laundry bag wrapped inside a mickey mouse blanket. Another victim I attribute to LISK since he was wrapped in a Mickey Mouse blanket and the burner phones were registered to Mickey Mouse. My profile for SK includes lots of Mickey Mouse & Disney Memorabilia.

PS good work on Suga Bear

I don't know exactly which Rockaway cold case detectives are telling about. It could be that little boy or Sugar Bear as well, judging by the geographical description.

Btw, put Sugar Bear's torso and head (a pond in Moriches) on the map. See where they are. Add to that, the extremities are also found somewhere in Suffolk County. Looks like the good old LISK to me.

I bet Sugar Bear's mom can ID that Asian Male. My serious money.

Yes pretty interesting when you consider the Mamaroneck suitcase woman. Inside her suitcase where pieces of spanish calendar that said "cinco" and "begin to live". Looking at that plus sugar bears last seen with a hispanic male red bmw, I believe the SK could be a hispanic male. Most of the unidentified victims where probably hispanic. I think Sugar bears gunshot wound to the head can be explained by the fact that sugar bear was a big dude! He's not going to strangle him!

Yes pretty interesting when you consider the Mamaroneck suitcase woman. Inside her suitcase where pieces of spanish calendar that said "cinco" and "begin to live". Looking at that plus sugar bears last seen with a hispanic male red bmw, I believe the SK could be a hispanic male. Most of the unidentified victims where probably hispanic. I think Sugar bears gunshot wound to the head can be explained by the fact that sugar bear was a big dude! He's not going to strangle him!

Lady Cherries bugs my mind a lot. See on my map she's spotted but with a white pushpin.

Big dude observation is very cool. How do you dismember a big dude? Cut the head and limbs close to where you kill him, leave the torso behind and take a nice long drive to the Suffolk County woods... And I believe that's exactly what we see . Two plastic bags travelling in a flashy BMW on Long Island Expressway

Also for another gunshot wound to the head take a look at:
http://archive.longislandpress.com/2010/07/01/long-islands-unidentified-murder-victims/

The Wolf Hill Road Man in a plastic bag with a gunshot wound to the head. Bad Teeth just like Asian Male.

Then take a look on the same page as the 15 year old Brentwood sump dump. Found with a plastic key ring from "Hands of Gold Jewelry".

Hands of Gold Jewelry is right near Wolf Hill Road in Huntington Station. Very Close. Lots and Lots of bodies excluded from LISK....likes fitzpatrick always says..."not connected" :hills:

Also for another gunshot wound to the head take a look at:
http://archive.longislandpress.com/2010/07/01/long-islands-unidentified-murder-victims/

The Wolf Hill Road Man in a plastic bag with a gunshot wound to the head. Bad Teeth just like Asian Male.

Then take a look on the same page as the 15 year old Brentwood sump dump. Found with a plastic key ring from "Hands of Gold Jewelry".

Hands of Gold Jewelry is right near Wolf Hill Road in Huntington Station. Very Close. Lots and Lots of bodies excluded from LISK....likes fitzpatrick always says..."not connected" :hills:

I mean no disrespect Det. Lt. Jack Fitzpatrick strikes me as a decent man, but still, in my eye he has a lot of answering to do. There's no light way to put this.

here's a question for you:

Why was sugar bear and the asian male left in women's clothing? Sugar bear was identified by asking cross dressing prostitutes and showing the sketch. Wouldn't taking him out of the skirt lower the chance of id considerably as LE wouldnt be asking crossdresing prostitutes and showing them the picture? What does this say about the killer and cross dressing to you?

Sugar Bear was a drag queen who entered contest and such. I bet he went to the FI drag queen parade on 4th of July. I'd like to know more about Hawk's cross dressing Officer and also about the Cross dresser who lives in Oak Beach that fluke you mentioned.

"Evolution"... that's my answer. I'm sorry, no more clarification.

You might want to take a look

http://www.qchron.com/editions/cent...cle_dc607fc4-3add-5356-b9c7-6aa42f33332c.html

Emre I wonder if there is a connection between Pak and Sugar Bear. Lets look at the guy with the criminal record for human trafficking and who Shannan WAS running from. The fact that Pak was willing to drive out there so late at night shows he probably familiar with OP. Plus add to that one asian male plus one asian female at lattington. Pak got so little focus compared to Dr hackett.

No I'm not thinking any connection between Pak and Bear. Like I have said for any named individual there's really not much I can do, it's the duty of police to search for any links, not mine, though I would like to see Hackett's and Pak's phone records, including Mrs. Hackett's too.

Did you find Sugar Bear's parts on the map? Do not use the photos of 2014, especially for the torso, go to 2002 and see the place is just an undeveloped lot.

I'm interested with the legs and arms. The news reports do not indicate where exactly they are found. I'm thinking of the mechanics of it, head and torso were found by civilians, they called 911, operator dispatched units to the scene, media was following the scanner so they got a location for those parts, but the arms and legs I assume were found by cops, it's a probability. The axis this time is Sunrise Highway, so I'm not expecting Gilgo Beach, but who knows?

I'm reading "dismemberment" on the face value, but there's dismemberment and there's dismemberment. Work of the same genius? Only Medical Examiner can tell.

Why legs are cut is a different thing, when height falls below 5 ft, no leg cutting. How big is that BMW?

I drafted "the letter" and hoping to get an expert view on it, if my *advertiser censored* may be on fire with it. He didn't write back yet, so he may simply not buying into my idea. Besides that, I discovered one more avenue, no details yet, but curious finds there.

I'm wondering why the LE showing the sketch of Jet Li to the public and seemingly hope for a return to ID the Asian Male. What is this, every street has its own Asian Male Crossdresser? They can simply go old school, make a better, colored image with what they have, try putting a wig on the head this time, with him in his actual clothes found on the body, and walk the streets of Manhattan to ID the Asian crossdresser, just like they did for Andre Jamal. Why not? What makes it think LE that showing a manly sketch to the public is sufficient to return a name for a possible male prostitute?

Going full tinfoil head mode, why LE withholds Jane Doe 2000's tattoo but releases Jessica's? You know the difference.

:worms: a while back i posted a link to a forum post about a long islander visiting the beach on Ocean Parkway around 2003ish only to find a full CSI crime lab with a van (maybe the one truthspider bought) and cops combing the beach. So maybe Sugar bear's extremities where dumped on OP. I also wonder where the man with severe scoliosis and the steel rod in his back was dumped.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChampagneGrams
Back