Undercover drug transaction video

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:banghead: These videos are not uncut and are all bits and pieces with a video report. The video report will show a few clips at a time at that is it. They claim to have hours of CD's..8 CD's, but I have seen less than 3min.:banghead:

"Snip"Putnam County deputies say it shows Ronald and Misty in a car with an undercover officer... doing the drug deals that landed them behind bars
http://www.news4jax.com/video/22616431/index.html

http://www.news4jax.com/video/22616431/index.html

http://www.news4jax.com/video/22607303/index.html

http://www.news4jax.com/video/22607303/index.html

I wonder if these people swallow,snort,smoke,chew or inject the pills? or all the previous

She left items she had in her purse in the other vehicle. She emptied her purse in the other car, as to make room for the pills, from the undercover cop. The items she's been asking for, such as her camera, cell phone & wallet, were not in her purse at the time of the bust.
This is the first time I've heard that. Was it reported by the media? Or are you surmising? Makes sense, either way. It would explain why she didn't call "Be-bbyy" instead of screaming out the window, and why RC called her back on UC's phone.

This is the first time I've heard that. Was it reported by the media? Or are you surmising? Makes sense, either way. It would explain why she didn't call "Be-bbyy" instead of screaming out the window, and why RC called her back on UC's phone.

Looked to me like she didn't have her purse or anything in her hand when she first got into the car with the uc agent...When they arrived at Spinners is when she got out of the car and went and got her purse out of the other car...
I suspect she dumped eveything out of her purse so she could put the pills in her purse...JMO

She left items she had in her purse in the other vehicle. She emptied her purse in the other car, as to make room for the pills, from the undercover cop. The items she's been asking for, such as her camera, cell phone & wallet, were not in her purse at the time of the bust.

I don't think I buy that for a minute. After watching and listening to this several times, I'm not even convinced Katrina even brought Misty over there. I'm more inclined to believe Ron brought her over and from there they were to go pick up Jr. Just from listening. Also if you watch - when Misty returns to the car with her purse - she is rifling through it and pulls out her cigs and a lighter - the purse wasn't empty.

I don't think I buy that for a minute. After watching and listening to this several times, I'm not even convinced Katrina even brought Misty over there. I'm more inclined to believe Ron brought her over and from there they were to go pick up Jr. Just from listening. Also if you watch - when Misty returns to the car with her purse - she is rifling through it and pulls out her cigs and a lighter - the purse wasn't empty.

What vehicle was he driving then? His truck was parked at the vigil..
Also, anyone know when and where Hope and Tommy were arrested.. Were they at Spinners too?

So she was complaining to the drug dealer that she had to watch Haleigh. I'm beginning to think there is a whole lot of Haliegh talk on these tapes. They have been cut out for our frustration.

It is completely odd that talk of the children are within the context of a drug deal. What it says to me is that there were no boundaries between this life of drugs and the life of those children.

TG Jr. is not in their care anymore, and I might add, probably never will be again when the custody judge see's some of this footage.

On another point-- I have to say, in the beginning Misty was the BABYSITTER. The underpaid, if not unpaid, under appreciated, overly relied upon, non-relative, girl from the bus stop a few short months prior. If I had to babysit on my 17th birthday would had gritched about it too. However, and a great BIG huge however, I could NEVER again complain about what I was able to do for a child that was now gone, and from my care to boot! :no:

She is a monster in my eyes. Ron too. Far too cavalier on the subject of Haleigh. I am bracing myself on a fresh onslaught of outrage from the content of these discs.

Misty claims they left some sort of werk to show up-- I suspect that was probably with or for Katrina's tree service... so that could be why Katrina's car was involved. Mebbe Misty caught a ride up to the store from Tina to meet up with Ron, who was in his own veh, and the UC who was in another?

Regarding the purse:that big old white purse is the one that she carried when Ron got bailed out from Ratgate... I recall thinking that it looked like it belonged to GGS. Misty was quite the vagabond in Dec. and Jan. though, perhaps she toted more than one bag? Like a gym bag/backpack with clothes and stuff that could have been left in Tina's veh?

Also, Misty, a white purse in January? Reallly? :crazy:

Junkies would have a fit if their drugs came packaged like Prilosec. Who thought of that wrapping for stomach acid, yet not vicodin.
Loved this post !

I guess the pharmaceutical companies want their narcotics to be easily retrieved, but if you've got stomach acid issues, they want you to work for it. Makes a lot of sense, huh ?

I don't think Ronnie is liking that retirement plan anymore. You got to admit that cop had a great sense of humor.

I don't think Ronnie is liking that retirement plan anymore. You got to admit that cop had a great sense of humor.

Watching a UC at work fascinates me for some reason. They are EXCELLENT at what they do! I think I'd be stuttering and stammering the whole time! LOL! I wonder if in the back of his mind he was thinking about Haleigh? Or do they go completely into acting mode?

There are supposed to be hours and hours of these tapes. I'd like to see all of them at some point.

Watching a UC at work fascinates me for some reason. They are EXCELLENT at what they do! I think I'd be stuttering and stammering the whole time! LOL! I wonder if in the back of his mind he was thinking about Haleigh? Or do they go completely into acting mode?

There are supposed to be hours and hours of these tapes. I'd like to see all of them at some point.

I know working in the medical field is different but you do go into the what I call work mode. It all becomes part of the job after it is finished I do think about other aspects of a situation.

I would like to see more of the tapes as well I guess I think the media should be able to put them out faster than they are:waitasec:

I the 2nd recording from the UC footage I posted I noticed RC say something along the line of he would pay for them himself and eat them all (This just makes me sick :sick:)

I wonder what NG and his momma will think of that

Hi all
Could someone please provide a link for the video where misty is discussing HaLeigh/her birthday. I've tried all the ones I can find and still can't find it.
Thank you kindly

I the 2nd recording from the UC footage I posted I noticed RC say something along the line of he would pay for them himself and eat them all

You know, when he said he would "eat them himself" what ran through my mind, was that he could claim that this purchase was for his own consumption and not for resale.

Can you still be charged with trafficing(sp?) if you are buying drugs for yourself only?

Watching Ronald in these undercover vids, I'm rolling my eyes and shaking my head. He speaks of his missing daughter so casually, as if she's away at summer camp.
I know that on this site we have many moms and dads who have lost a child, whether through death or other situations. I've read your accounts and have felt your pain, no matter how much time has passed since you lost your child.
You are the people who can best judge Ronald's post disappearing actions and behavior. I am stumbling in the dark, because fortunately I have not experienced the horror of losing a child.
I can only come up with one thought summing up Ronald's behavior about his Haleigh being missing. That is, that he is content in her missing because he KNOWS what happened to her. Or, the drugs he sells and takes allow him to gloss over the loss of his daughter. That's how it appears to me.
Those of you here who have spent night after night and day after day with the hurt, pain and agony in your heart after having your child taken from you, could I ask you to please take the time to share your thoughts about Ronald and what you see in these videos when he speaks of his missing daughter? Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro