Unedited Police Interrogation Videos of Jodi

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I so wish the jury could listen to these tapes

She says several times-Travis never did anything to me,he did a lot for me!!
She evens says-he never raped her
I wish UTube had better closed captions as I am deaf.

Thank you David for the tapes!!!

Wow, this is just too wonderful that David Lohr uploaded the unedited interrogation tapes! We are so lucky to get to see all of this, especially thinking there'd be nothing new to see until Tuesday.

A big and sincere thanks out to David Lohr!

If I don't take advantage of this break and clean my house and do some other chores by the time this trail is over I will be able to plant my garden indoors from all the dirt:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: just kidding:great:

In video one, she's worried about being recorded? Jodi, that's the least of your worries.

I have a question. She was brought in for questioning in handcuffs? Or is she under arrest in video one? Her asking for her purse and to borrow sweaters? It's just too weird if she's already under arrest.

And it's really weird if she's under arrest for her to be opening her mouth so much out of the starting gate, even if it is about myspace and being a photographer and stupid trivial stuff like that. She's trying to get Flores to like her, I guess.

I'll second that on the TY. Wish the audio quality was better...I'm having difficulty hearing JA, especially when she only says a word or two.

The copies I was given had poor audio. I boosted it as much as I could with the software I have.

Maybe try viewing Tawni Dilly's Youtube. Took me weeks to get the videos and only took her a couple hours to rip them off without credit or anything.

In video one, she's worried about being recorded? Jodi, that's the least of your worries.

I have a question. She was brought in for questioning in handcuffs? Or is she under arrest in video one? Her asking for her purse and to borrow sweaters? It's just too weird if she's already under arrest.

IIRC, she was not under arrest at that time. I say that because further down Flores tells her he is going to arrest her and she asks to "refresh" and fix herself up before they take her mugshot. LOL what a piece of work..sheesh

10:57 video 8

Talking about breaking the law of chastity, Arias says I KNOW HIS BISHIP KNOWS.

Love this unedited footage...

Good long weekend watching. :toast: Beer time!

The copies I was given had poor audio. I boosted it as much as I could with the software I have.

Maybe try viewing Tawni Dilly's Youtube. Took me weeks to get the videos and only took her a couple hours to rip them off without credit or anything.

Most of us greatly appreciate your videos.....Thanks again...

David,
Thank you so much for the great videos!! You may just have put HLN out of business! They've been dribbling them out minutes at a time to keep us all watching. I don't know how you got them, but KUDOS TO YOU, and thanks again.

Why on earth did she not get a lawyer?

She's just rambling on and creating lies as Flores leads her into the questions?

Something she learned at PPL?

Love the musical score ! :rocker:

@ vid 15 @ 1:18 minutes

Jodi: Demonstrating to Flores how she was kneeling next to the shower, and "there was a loud ring". The way she stresses the word ring is very strong. Maybe there was an actual "ring" in this?

David,
Thank you so much for the great videos!! You may just have put HLN out of business! They've been dribbling them out minutes at a time to keep us all watching. I don't know how you got them, but KUDOS TO YOU, and thanks again.

Yeah I figure they're not too happy with me right now ;)

video 11: she makes it clear that she wants to see the crime scene photos, more so than the photos from the camera.

I can't thank you enough for uploading these videos. I know it must have taken lots of work to get through the red tape. Thanks again!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back