Unedited Police Interrogation Videos of Jodi

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ooooohhh. I know why the 18 page letter was written to Travis' grandmother. ;)

Lady Detective tries very nicely to get Jodi to "take control" and confess. To get this off her chest, to give her family and Travis's family some sort of explanation and help Jodi come to grips with this spiritually.

Jodi's response?

"Where's my camera?"

"I had $240 cash when arrested, can you put that in my commissary? I need some shampoo"."
I found this so disturbing...I know the detective was like whoa!!! she was practically begging Jodi to go with any defense. She was like did he break promises to you? Take advantage?? how would you want to be portrayed?? What about your family? travis' family??? Like the lady was giving her all the outs and yet all she could think about was some shampoo. She is a very disturbed person. I hope her filthy feet never land outside again.

I'm on video 7 & even though my stomach is turning at her crying over wedding photos & worrying about the cash in her purse :)furious:) I still can't stop watching!!!

I'm on video 7 & even though my stomach is turning at her crying over wedding photos & worrying about the cash in her purse :)furious:) I still can't stop watching!!!

I am right here with you in a virtual kind of way...

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Ok SPOILER ALERT!!!
video #14 @18:00 min is when the ninja story comes out. Listen to her... It isn't all a lie. Travis bless your heart. How could she?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

In video 6 after staring blankly at Det. Blaney for several minutes while she explains how Jodi will be portrayed in the media as a cold blooded killer - Jodi has a question - What will happen to her stuff, then proceeds to cry because she has someone's wedding pictures.

WTF???? It is like she doesn't have a care in the world except what will happen to these pictures? :banghead:

She also wants to know where her $240 bucks are?!!!!

:thud: :thud:

13:47 in this unedited video number 5, she is worried about spending tax payers money:

[video=youtube;u5lGJ72SQBM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5lGJ72SQBM[/video]

WOW! Her demeanor is soooooo different with Detective Blaney. I'm kind of shocked at how she just stares at her without saying anything for the first few minutes. (Ok, I know I shouldn't be surprised, but damn!) :eek:

after watching a few videos the killer is a very odd person. so far from what I seen the killer is more occupy about how she will be portrayed to the public. at the same time what I noticed is the detectives speaking to her gave her ideas to make up a story to fit her crime. the lady detective mention indirectly things about abuse.with the male detective she followed what he was telling her about the crime.and the killer came up with self defence cause Travis abused her ,he was going to attack her and so on. I hope Jm have the books the DV lady send to the killer. I won't be surprise if its books about how to survive abuse or something like that. plus another thought,I can't see Travis saying "I will kill you B" no way he will say that he was in too much shock and pain to even think to utter words. I've never seen him use in text or phone evidence.

@ vid 15 @ 1:18 minutes

Jodi: Demonstrating to Flores how she was kneeling next to the shower, and "there was a loud ring". The way she stresses the word ring is very strong. Maybe there was an actual "ring" in this?

I noticed that too. But more telling was how she was on the floor, and Flores immediately puts his hand down to protect his gun. He only puts his hand back up on the table when the murderess is sitting back in her chair.

He no dummy!

Thanks David - these videos are great. As is the music!

MOO

Mel

another thing is how jealous the killer was. she was jealous cause Travis helped a drunk female. but yet again they talked about it and everything was ok... she could'nt see that Travis was being kind and thats a wonderful thing, instead the killer got jealous.

WOW! Her demeanor is soooooo different with Detective Blaney. I'm kind of shocked at how she just stares at her without saying anything for the first few minutes. (Ok, I know I shouldn't be surprised, but damn!) :eek:

I'm having the exact same reaction. It shouldn't be a surprise at all, but it is. Detective Blaney was hitting the right spots, playing into Jodi's narcissism, telling her how wonderful she is..blah blah blah but once she started talking about comforting Travis' family, giving them closure, helping them, Jodi clammed right up. Can't have the spot light off her, ya know! :furious:

In video 6 after staring blankly at Det. Blaney for several minutes while she explains how Jodi will be portrayed in the media as a cold blooded killer - Jodi has a question - What will happen to her stuff, then proceeds to cry because she has someone's wedding pictures.

WTF???? It is like she doesn't have a care in the world except what will happen to these pictures?

:banghead:

god ,how the female detective begged the killer to show some remorse ,to say sorry , but nope she refuse to admit she killed Travis. she never once even said its sad he died . not even in her make up stories she could say its so sad to even believe Travis is dead

Lady Detective tries very nicely to get Jodi to "take control" and confess. To get this off her chest, to give her family and Travis's family some sort of explanation and help Jodi come to grips with this spiritually.

Jodi's response?

"Where's my camera?"

"I had $240 cash when arrested, can you put that in my commissary? I need some shampoo"."

I wish I had taken note of the video # and time stamp, but there is one segment where Jodi starts her sickeningly coy bullchit about she might-as-well-make-a-false-confession-her-life-is-over-she-didn't kill-Travis....

....and Lady Detective cuts her bullchit right off at the knees and it shut Jodi up asap. You could see it pissed her off and she sat there silently glaring at Lady Detective. It was awesome!

WTF???? It is like she doesn't have a care in the world except what will happen to these pictures?

:banghead:

Makes your blood boil, doesn't it? She shows more concern for wedding pictures, her money (because her parents can't afford to keep accepting collect calls from her), pictures she took of her, her Mom & her sister because they are "family treasures"...but as soon as Det. Blaney mentions the word remorse or helping Travis' family, it's silent city. Just disgusting!

I know the lady detective was trying hard, but she keeps on about the family. I wish she would have changed her tactic when all she received was an evil stare down.

And wow - it took until video #9 for JA to say Travis' parents had died. Then lady detective still called Travis "their son".

She has the patience of a saint - just look at 9 minutes into #10 for the evil stare. Right out of a possession movie. Then she asks to see the photos.

Jeezus!!!!

MOO

Mel

Are Flores and Blaney playing good cop/ bad cop then? Blaney is harder on JA, eventually.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back