Unedited Police Interrogation Videos of Jodi

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Video 12. JA asks Det Flores about whether she could get a lawyer. Det Flores says its up to her but the lawyer won't allow them to speak again. JA says "I'm not necessarily going to take his advice."

Oh so true.

Hehehe....surprise surprise..just came on to post about these unedited tapes and now I see there is a thread....cool.

I'm 148:15 into the first day....is this amazing or what?

Trying to curl her eyelashes with her fingers. Now she is rummaging through the room, singing..oh crap..here comes " o holy night"

What a freak..now she's laughing."good golly.
Is that what she was doing with her eyelashes? I thought she was trying to get leftover mascara off....

David - People are beginning to make stupid comments on your clips like the theory of two people being there with her etc.

Did you catch the duping delight "ha ha" ?
Video #5
25:44 "he knows angels voices.. Ha ha"
Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Crazy like a loon. I'm kinda jumpin all over, but on #17, she finishes a letter, folds it, folds it again, and puts in her pocket.

Thinks again.

Pulls it out of her pocket it and shoves it down her pants!

WOW!

:what:

ETA: She didn't write a letter - too busy eating her jail sammich (that she's so fascinated with). She just stole paper from the middle of the notepad.

David - People are beginning to make stupid comments on your clips like the theory of two people being there with her etc.

I know - the innocents are coming out. It's not my page, but I would disable the comments. No one needs to read such nonsense (though everyone is entitled to their own opinion). But to disparage Travis is unacceptable in my eyes. Family and friends will watch these videos just like we do :(

MOO

Mel

Crazy like a loon. I'm kinda jumpin all over, but on #17, she finishes a letter, folds it, folds it again, and puts in her pocket.

Thinks again.

Pulls it out of her pocket it and shoves it down her pants!

WOW!

I can not even believe some of what I saw!
Not knowing she was being taped...
The LYRICS she was singing!

and it all started on May 10 the sex call with Alanis Morrisette's
"You Oughta Know"

I want you to know, that I am happy for you
I wish nothing but the best for you both
An older version of me
Is she perverted like me?
Would she go down on you in a theater?
Does she speak eloquently
And would she have your baby?
I'm sure she'd make a really excellent mother

'Cause the love that you gave that we made
Wasn't able to make it enough for you
To be open wide, No
And every time you speak her name
Does she know how you told me
You'd hold me until you died
Till you died, but you're still alive

And I'm here, to remind you
Of the mess you left when you went away
It's not fair, to deny me
Of the cross I bear that you gave to me

You, you, you oughta know

You seem very well, things look peaceful
I'm not quite as well, I thought you should know
Did you forget about me, Mr. Duplicity?
I hate to bug you in the middle of dinner
It was a slap in the face
How quickly I was replaced

and
Fergie's "Clumsy"

You know this ain't the first time this has happened to me
This love sick thing
I like serious relationships and uh
A girl like me don't stay single for long
'Cuz everytime a boyfriend and I break-up
My world is crushed and I'm all alone, but
The love bug crawls right back up and bites me
And I'm back

This is when she set it ALL in motion
she sat there and SANG her plans to him!

Then in the interrogation room she did the same d@mn thing!

Holy Night
O Holy night, the stars are brightly shining.
It is the night of our dear Saviour's birth.
Long lay the world in sin and error pining,
Till he appeared and the soul felt it's worth.
A thrill of hope the weary world rejoices,
For yonder breaks a new and glorious morn.
Fall on your knees! Oh hear the angel voices!
Oh night divine! Oh night when Christ was born!
Oh night divine! Oh night! Oh night divine!
dumb question... who sings this in mid July?

The Rose

Some say love, it is a river
That drowns the tender reed.
Some say love, it is a razor
That leaves your soul to bleed.

Some say love, it is a hunger,
An endless aching need.
I say love, it is a flower,
And you it's only seed.

It's the heart afraid of breaking
That never learns to dance.
It's the dream afraid of waking
That never takes the chance.
It's the one who won't be taken,
Who cannot seem to give,
And the soul afraid of dyin'
That never learns to live.

When the night has been too lonely
And the road has been to long,
And you think that love is only
For the lucky and the strong,
Just remember in the winter
Far beneath the bitter snows
Lies the seed that with the sun's love
In the spring becomes the rose.

Dido's
Here With Me
I didn’t hear you leave
I wonder how am I still here
I don’t want to move a thing
It might change my memory
Oh I am what I am
I’ll do what I want

But I can’t hide
I won’t go
I won’t sleep
I can’t breathe

*** I didn't know her dad had to be hospitalized for a panic attack the night she was arrested :(

Some of these are really creepy with her breaking into song all the time. I swear it makes me think she sang when she killed Travis! :(

I know right! I thought ala Anthony was horrific -- but this is on an entirely different level.

"I know I can buy stuff in jail, like shampoo and stuff -- can you find out if my cash can go in my account".

Ummm...that would be the LAST thing on my mind. First off, I'd be there pi$$ing myself.

Mel

I watched most of the videos last night and found them VERY disturbing... It seems like they were totally wasting there time with her. All this what about Travis's family...welll...that means nothing to her.. as we now know from the trial.

The only thing that would motivate JA would be some benefit to HER.

..unbelivable the part about the wedding pictures..WTF! This makes me think...maybe she is crazy? Why didnt they just go with an insanity defense? :what::what::

Missed a few days..rl got in the way. Came in last night to find the interrogation videos up. I am only through number 1 but WOW...just wow.

She seems to have a few compulsive behaviors, hair, finger/toe nails. I didn't realize she was trying to curl her eyelashes, I thought maybe she was pulling on them, removng any remaining mascara on them like another ws posted.

I will be reading here and checking out the videos as I can...so much to take in.

I am glad the whole world is seeing the unedited versions. I just wish the jury had the chance to confirm the fact there is something seriously wrong with this chick.

Kelly

Detective Flores has the patience of a saint!

I had to :lol: Video 13 at about 10:20 - They are talking and she goes off on another tangent, and she says she's sorry. He says, "That's ok, I've noticed that when I talk to you, you go off sometimes" and he giggles. :giggle:

She then says Travis always used to tell her to get to the point!

I still can't get over when he shows her that photo and shes like uh it looks like me?

Seriously? :(floorlaugh:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

LOL! Maybe he showed her one of her BEHIND. She had a lot of those "Parts" photos. To her it could have been any A-hole.

Let see if Mods let this slide:facepalm:

I am on video 7. I realized she cries a lot, not because she caught but because she is wondering 'what is she gonna do now'....

But my main questions, all this evidence...pictures and palmprint and missing time, how can she even keep up the charade?

When the female det tells her that she has the wrong picture of her because she is talking about inconsequential things like money, JA says its stuff she cares about. And JA says if she killed TA she would be remorseful.

Kelly

Hi Peeps! (mmmm...peeps...)

I watched some of the David Lohr's tapes and caught up reading here. I think both Det. Blaney and Det. Flores are great in interviewing her but it is laughable (to me) when they ask her how she wants to be remembered, her image, doing the right thing, etc.

They can't seriously think she is going to come right out and tell them the truth and get the death penalty. She never does tell them the truth.

I imagine sometimes a murderer will tell the truth in these interviews, but not this chicky.

I once watched a defense attorney's lecture to a group of law students about why they should never talk to the police if they are arrested (even if they are innocent of the charges) - why they should get an attorney. It opened my eyes.

I'm pro-prosecution, always, but I will never, ever talk to the cops voluntarily if I am arrested for a crime. I would always ask for my attorney.

Videos 12 and 13 seem to be one in the same - FYI!!!

Hi Peeps! (mmmm...peeps...)

I watched some of the David Lohr's tapes and caught up reading here. I think both Det. Blaney and Det. Flores are great in interviewing her but it is laughable (to me) when they ask her how she wants to be remembered, her image, doing the right thing, etc.

They can't seriously think she is going to come right out and tell them the truth and get the death penalty. She never does tell them the truth.

I imagine sometimes a murderer will tell the truth in these interviews, but not this chicky.

I once watched a defense attorney's lecture to a group of law students about why they should never talk to the police if they are arrested (even if they are innocent of the charges) - why they should get an attorney. It opened my eyes.

I'm pro-prosecution, always, but I will never, ever talk to the cops voluntarily if I am arrested for a crime. I would always ask for my attorney.

Someone who got caught up in the moment..a crime of passion, or a DV victim..might come clean here...but a cold blooded killer would not.

Unless I could prove I had no culpability in a crime, I wouldn't speak to police, arrested or not, without counsel. I didn't feel that way until I watched Mike Nifong knowingly railroad 3 yound men to win an election.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back