Unedited Police Interrogation Videos of Jodi

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IIRC, she was not under arrest at that time. I say that because further do. Bbvb wn Flores tells her he is going to arrest her and she asks to "refresh" and fix herself up before they take her mugshot. LOL what a piece of work..sheesh

I think she was under arrest. They picked her up at her grandparents home as she was packing a rental car to flee. They bring her to the county jail in handcuffs which Flores removes in video 1. Then he reads her the Miranda rights tells her she is not free to go and considered under arrest. That he has travelled all the way from AZ just to arrest her and get her explanation for killing Travis.

Hi Peeps! (mmmm...peeps...)

I watched some of the David Lohr's tapes and caught up reading here. I think both Det. Blaney and Det. Flores are great in interviewing her but it is laughable (to me) when they ask her how she wants to be remembered, her image, doing the right thing, etc.

They can't seriously think she is going to come right out and tell them the truth and get the death penalty. She never does tell them the truth.

I imagine sometimes a murderer will tell the truth in these interviews, but not this chicky.

I once watched a defense attorney's lecture to a group of law students about why they should never talk to the police if they are arrested (even if they are innocent of the charges) - why they should get an attorney. It opened my eyes.

I'm pro-prosecution, always, but I will never, ever talk to the cops voluntarily if I am arrested for a crime. I would always ask for my attorney.

JA never told them the truth but spent lots of time talking to them..especially at first. She even initiates a call to Flores to volunteer info. Committing to her first lie, then the second lie.

I do think she would have been better off to have just kept quiet and let her "version" of the story come out at trial. She just couldnt help herself...lol.

Hi Peeps! (mmmm...peeps...)

I watched some of the David Lohr's tapes and caught up reading here. I think both Det. Blaney and Det. Flores are great in interviewing her but it is laughable (to me) when they ask her how she wants to be remembered, her image, doing the right thing, etc.

They can't seriously think she is going to come right out and tell them the truth and get the death penalty. She never does tell them the truth.

I imagine sometimes a murderer will tell the truth in these interviews, but not this chicky.

I once watched a defense attorney's lecture to a group of law students about why they should never talk to the police if they are arrested (even if they are innocent of the charges) - why they should get an attorney. It opened my eyes.

I'm pro-prosecution, always, but I will never, ever talk to the cops voluntarily if I am arrested for a crime. I would always ask for my attorney.

I think Blaney and Flores talked about her legacy and image because she brought up numerous times during the interrogation that it was something she worries about -- a LOT!

I think Blaney and Flores talked about her legacy and image because she brought up numerous times during the interrogation that it was something she worries about -- a LOT!

They were attempting to use everything at their disposal to get a confession. I also noticed that she asked to use the restroom and Flores said he would get someone to take her. He left her sitting in the interrogation room, which had previously been quiet, and suddenly it sounds as if someone is washing dishes next door...running water for several minutes.

They appealed to her sense of vanity, to her sense of image, to her photography skills. You name it.

Did she try to say that Travis might have taken her memory card from her camera & put it in his camera?

While watching the interrogation videos last night, I made the mistake of thinking I needed to take a few notes. Ten pages later . . . . Sigh. I'll post them later today for anybody that doesn't want to watch the whole thing.

Probably the biggest that leaped out at me (from the first day) was when Jodi and Flores were talking about her cleaning Travis' house. She giggles when talking about Travis sending her the photo of the French maid's outfit. It is very clear that he sent it as a joke, and Jodi thought so too. Flores says Travis is a flirt and Jodi agrees. I hope JM can play that segment of the tape and ask this jury, does this sound like a man being abusive, or does this sound like a guy being playful and not expecting to be taken seriously?

While watching the interrogation videos last night, I made the mistake of thinking I needed to take a few notes. Ten pages later . . . . Sigh. I'll post them later today for anybody that doesn't want to watch the whole thing.

Probably the biggest that leaped out at me (from the first day) was when Jodi and Flores were talking about her cleaning Travis' house. She giggles when talking about Travis sending her the photo of the French maid's outfit. It is very clear that he sent it as a joke, and Jodi thought so too. Flores says Travis is a flirt and Jodi agrees. I hope JM can play that segment of the tape and ask this jury, does this sound like a man being abusive, or does this sound like a guy being playful and not expecting to be taken seriously?

I thought that as well. I think, too, what gets clouded in everything is that they were broken up at the time. He was trying to help her out and make money. For all we know it was a joke..a sexual innuendo BUT, its not abnormal in anyway. Just the lie she tells around it make it abnormal imho.

Kelly

I about dies in a hysterical laughter fit when Jodi, in video 3 tried to ask Flores

JA-What type of gun is that
DF- It's a Glock
JA-I just bought a gun recently.
DF_Really? They probably found it already>
JA-Ya, I was taking it somewh-
DF-SOOOOO, I'm gonna show you some pictures.....

LOLOL- Jodi didn't get the attention she wanted to tell her story that she had conjured up in the 5 minutes he was gone. Oh poop.

It's interesting how much of Jodi's defense is there on day one. Travis was jealous, Travis was mean, Travis messed with her reputation with others, Travis had issues with her. All she had to do was repeat it to her lawyers and they were all set.

Courtesy request

Having suffered through voluminous doc dumps and videos during the Anthony saga, I want to make a suggestion -

If you are making a particular point or referencing a particular part of the interrogation, please try to note the video # (1-18) and an approximate time stamp on that video. It makes it much easier for your fellow members to find if they want to review it.

I know when I started sleuthing the Anthony case, I thought I would remember that kind of stuff and make mental notes. I swear to you by the middle of it, I was using Excel spreadsheets. lol We certainly aren't at that point considering AZ doesn't have the Sunshine laws, but nobody wants to watch umpteen videos looking for a specfic passage, kwim?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Striking resemblance to Samara from "The Ring"

mls5ea.jpg

2zsbmtz.jpg

I didn't think it was possible to dislike jodi anymore than I did but here I'm on video 10 and I just want to slap her.

I love how dt Flores is like oh I know the prosecutor and he is good actually he is very good at his job....bet she never believed him but I guarantee she does now

David thank you for these videos YOU ROCK!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Hmmm... So maybe she was telling the truth about being ambidextrous. :waitasec: I thought that was a load of crap before, but in Video 16 around 28:00 when writing the letter she is using her right hand.

I wish I had taken note of the video # and time stamp, but there is one segment where Jodi starts her sickeningly coy bullchit about she might-as-well-make-a-false-confession-her-life-is-over-she-didn't kill-Travis....

....and Lady Detective cuts her bullchit right off at the knees and it shut Jodi up asap. You could see it pissed her off and she sat there silently glaring at Lady Detective. It was awesome!

If you think her disrespect for our Juan is loathsome, imagine if he was a SHE???:what:

Hmmm... So maybe she was telling the truth about being ambidextrous. :waitasec: I thought that was a load of crap before, but in Video 16 around 28:00 when writing the letter she is using her right hand.

I had an aunt who was ambidextrous. She was a twin. Interestingly, her twin was right-handed only. Supposedly my aunt was hell on wheels to play tennis with because she had no backhand (this was long before the two-handed backhand). She just switched her racquet from hand to hand on the fly. Must have been quite weird.

Courtesy request

Having suffered through voluminous doc dumps and videos during the Anthony saga, I want to make a suggestion -

If you are making a particular point or referencing a particular part of the interrogation, please try to note the video # (1-18) and an approximate time stamp on that video. It makes it much easier for your fellow members to find if they want to review it.

I know when I started sleuthing the Anthony case, I thought I would remember that kind of stuff and make mental notes. I swear to you by the middle of it, I was using Excel spreadsheets. lol We certainly aren't at that point considering AZ doesn't have the Sunshine laws, but nobody wants to watch umpteen videos looking for a specfic passage, kwim?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Excel spreadsheets! :floorlaugh: Now I don't feel bad for taking ten single-spaced pages of notes from just the first 5 videos!

I was going to post those notes later today. Should I do it here, or on a different thread?

Video 17 is hardly worth watching. It is basically her stuffing part of a letter in her pants, then chomping on a sammich and writing a letter.

18 isn't much better. Letter writing, and then they take her out. The End.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx
Back