Unedited Police Interrogation Videos of Jodi

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just through the first 3 so far. I must say ... I don't know whether to be impressed or horrified by her complete composure. Not sure if she is just really holding it together so she will appear to have nothing to worry about... OR if she is one those people who is almost constantly in a state of just below the surface rage and has spent most of her life perfecting the art of playing normal.

Welcome and thank you, David Lohr! Followed your work for years!

Yikes. Video #3: JA showing her "feral cat scratches", almost all the way up both arms.

About 26:30

I have issues. I panicked because the net book crapped out and my IT guy won't be home until tonight.

My nook is being silly so I am running out of options.

I wanted to take notes and follow along with other's notes.

So DUH. I am watching the videos on my ipod and reading here and taking notes. I was ready to kick my hubby off his lappy.:blushing:

<modsnip> I'm watching tape 3 and had a question. Around minute 26:00, JA says she didn't have any cuts on her left palm and Dectective Flores says that nobody said the cut was on her left palm and asks if she had any recent cuts. She starts rambling about her feral cat.

My question is this: Is he implying that the left palm print was in HER blood? I know that she probably had cuts (I assume minor since she needed no medical attention) from the knife slipping while she was attacking him, and I know that there were spots of blood that were a mixture of Travis' and hers. I just always thought the left palm print was HIS blood.

There isn't any way for her defense to claim that she was bleeding because he cut her first, right? They would have done that by now, correct? I just want to see this beast get what's coming to her.

The print contained a mixture of both.
She tried to say she got cut in March, then she backed down because she couldn't explain why Travis' blood was there too.
Or why a bloody palm print would remain on his wall for two months.
But she did ask if they could tell how old blood was. and he said no.

In video 7 or 8 she actually sits under the table when LD leaves the room.
:doh:

I crack up when he tells her "Jodi, this absolutely over" His chuckle does it to me every time. She just doesn't get it.

The part where he says "jodi I've seen you,I've seen ALL of you" the way he says that always gets me.

I'm surprised she didn't ask if he thought she looked hot

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, defensive wounds from Travis fighting her off? Or even her own cat doesn't like her.

This hit me as significant.
She only spent a short time with Ryan and left before sunrise.
IMO she did have wounds/bruises under that sweater and the only way to ensure that he did not see them she bolted to avoid having to come up with excuses...
moo

Video #2

Starting right around 3:00 ( app because my cat bit my ankle.REALLY!)

JA states that she had spent a lot of time with the Hughes and they warned her off TA. In that call she felt like she was losing their respect.

SERIOUSLY?

Not sure that it matters but the female brought a tape recorder in and turned it on.
Flores refused to use it.

She seemed to not answer that woman a lot IMO.

The interrogation room is videotaped...neither needed a tape recorder. So I wonder why the female dectective even bothered. IMO

On #13

On why that she knew they wouldnt get married..."when i discovered his ways last year...something that chris and sky said to me last January was do you want to be like Deanna and wait six years...they made jokes like saying if you wait six years and get free breast implants because he bought her breast implants and then he'll (unintelligible)

Ummm. Jodi, that was you with Darylll! And perhaps they were making fun of you as obvious you have them alread at the time the Hughes knew you!

And....
How did she enter house ....and she would never answer and change subject....which leads me back to thinking that he did not know she was coming!

Also on this one, intersting that she is asked more than a few times if he knew she was coming or

The interrogation room is videotaped...neither needed a tape recorder. IMO

Jodi didn't know that. She asked Det Flores if it was and he said he didn't think so.
It is a well known LE trick that has been used for decades.
I am not a police officer, but I have friends that are.

Mine are on post #92,
I won't quote myself, I really just jotted them down.
G&A Mom's will be much better I am sure but, it is a quick run down.

Can you believe we spent a Friday night doing this? :what: I think the Sisters of the Arias Obsession need an intervention.

I have a couple of minutes so I'll start posting.

First day of interrogation, July 15, 2008. From &#8220;Jodi Arias Unedited Police Interrogation Videos&#8221; posted to YouTube by David Lohr. Jodi wears black v-neck t-shirt, white pants, barefoot (shoes have been taken by police).

Disclaimer: I transcribed these as notes; they are not verbatim. Please do not get hung up on wording as it may not be accurate. Not everything was transcribed; not all questions or discussions are shown here. Please watch videos for accuracy. (G&AMom)

Video 1
Jodi enters room in handcuffs. Sits in chair. Moves to sit on floor. Female detective says Detective Flores will be in to question Jodi and may remove handcuff at that time, moves Jodi back into chair.

Rachel had civil marriage in Las Vegas the weekend before Jodi arrived. Rachel would be going to Oregon to plan another ceremony. In the eyes of the church, it would look bad for an unmarried woman staying alone in house with husband, so Jodi was asked to leave. She says she was already planning/looking for another place to live.

Moved closer to Travis. New place was in Travis&#8217; ward but it overlapped with a different singles ward. Did not want to be in same ward as it would be &#8220;weird.&#8221;

Video 2

Jodi talked with Sky Hughes about relationship with Travis. Sky told her some things about Travis that she (Jodi) didn&#8217;t know. Jodi says Travis wrote Sky a &#8220;long, long, long letter saying, &#8216;I just got off the phone with a very-reluctant-to-talk-to-me Jodi&#8217; and she wrote back saying something to the effect of &#8216;I wouldn&#8217;t want my sister to date you. Why do you kiss Jodi in the dark and act like you are not together in the day time?&#8217;&#8221;

Flores says Travis did not see her as marriage material and &#8220;I don&#8217;t know why not; I see you and you are a great girl.&#8221;

Jodi tells story about car breaking down, tow truck driver gave her a ride to get something to eat. This got back to Sky via Travis and made Jodi look like she would do weird things like that. Travis and Sky had a lot of arguments that Jodi &#8220;was the root of.&#8221; Sky gave him a really hard time about the relationship between Travis and Jodi.

Jodi: If I had broken away completely from Travis I would probably be married by now and have my own family.

Flores asks what kept Jodi from that? She knows relationship was not healthy, why did she stay?

Jodi pauses for a long time. Long story about spirituality. Says she drove the spirit away.

Flores: Friends say Jodi was obsessed. She showed up unexpectedly or uninvited.

Jodi says she had &#8220;full access privileges&#8221; to his house when he was at General Conference in October for her to care for Napoleon. Deanna found her at his house. Travis told Jodi he spent 3 hours calming Deanna down, she was &#8220;freaking out that I was there.&#8221; It was very stressful and that is why they decided to keep their relationship a secret.

Flores and Jodi talk about her cleaning Travis&#8217; house. She giggles about him sending her picture of French maid&#8217;s outfit. Flores says Travis was quite a flirt. Jodi laughs and agrees. Jodi says while cleaning the house, Travis&#8217; friend John (Hepworth?) told her Travis was dating others, &#8220;I said okay,&#8221; and John says Travis &#8220;desperate to get married&#8221; and &#8220;I said I know that&#8217;s true.&#8221; John says that he doesn&#8217;t think Travis is being honest about it. That night she says she confronted him and they had a big fight. Then Travis said he is not dating anyone else. Travis got mad at John and asked him to mind his own business. This was in October.

Flores: Had the jealousy with you continued even after you moved away? Jodi says she doesn&#8217;t think she was jealous; sometimes Travis was jealous.

Flores: The first week in June (of this year, 2008) you took a trip to Salt Lake City. You rented a car in Redding, decided to go to Santa Cruz, stayed the night at Monterey, then went to Pasadena. Jodi says she got lost and slept in the car. (Jodi draws map of trip.) She saw signs to Phoenix and realized she was lost. Very long discussion of routes traveled; Flores says it is impossible for her to have driven where she says. Jodi says she may have gone into Arizona twice but she did not go near Mesa. Flores says she left on Monday, June 2nd, and arrived in SLC on Thursday, June 5th. There are more than 20 hours unaccounted for. He says this is what people (investigators) are focusing on.

There is a long pause. Jodi says she did not go near his house. Flores says her cell phone records show her phone was turned off then turned back on (he indicates spots on map). Jodi says her phone died, then she found charger under passenger seat. Flores asks why she didn&#8217;t look for charger when she realized she was lost. Jodi says she wouldn&#8217;t have looked for it while she was lost.

Flores says there is plenty of time available for her to visit Travis. She had the opportunity. Flores discusses locations of her phone by cell phone towers. He says one tower was quite a ways inside Arizona, not possible according to her story. Flores says her story of getting lost and where she drove doesn&#8217;t make sense.

Jodi says she was nowhere near Mesa or Phoenix; she wasn&#8217;t even close to Travis&#8217;.

Flores: What if I told you I could show you proof that you were there? You had a sexual encounter. There are pictures. I have them and I will show them to you.

Jodi (voice changes): The last sexual contact I had with Travis was in April.

Flores: Someone put the camera in the washing machine but the card is fine. We got the photos from the card. They are time stamped.

My link for #14 not working as its 15? Any one have the 14 good link please. Tia

First day of interrogation, July 15, 2008. From &#8220;Jodi Arias Unedited Police Interrogation Videos&#8221; posted to YouTube by David Lohr. Jodi wears black v-neck t-shirt, white pants, barefoot (shoes have been taken by police).

Disclaimer: I transcribed these as notes; they are not verbatim. Please do not get hung up on wording as it may not be accurate. Not everything was transcribed; not all questions or discussions are shown here. Please watch videos for accuracy. (G&AMom)
)

Video 3

Flores: The only thing I don&#8217;t know is why. Why did you visit Travis and why did you do what you did? You hurt him. That is why I am here. I want to know why. There is so much evidence in that house.

Jodi: I lived there for months and months and months.

Flores: I know you took pictures of him in the shower.

Jodi: I don&#8217;t think he would allow that.

Flores: The camera took a couple of pictures by accident during the time he was being killed.

Jodi: Really.

Flores: Yes, really. Jodi, you were there. Quit playing this game.

Jodi: I did not hurt Travis. I did not hurt Travis. I would not do that to him.

Flores: We have the pictures. I have your blood at the scene. Your hair at the scene. Your left palm print at the scene.

Jodi: I can explain the blood and hair. I can&#8217;t explain the palm print. I used to bathe Napoleon all the time . . . .

Flores: You haven&#8217;t been there since April and he had the house cleaned several times since then. And your hair is stuck in blood. We have DNA matching that hair. That hair had a follicle so it hadn&#8217;t been there long. You cannot explain this away. This is over. You need to tell me the truth. You reported a gun stolen which happens to be the same caliber that was used to kill him. Do you want to see the pictures of him?

Jodi: Part of me does and part of me doesn&#8217;t. Morbid curiosity. I want to know how he died (crying).

Flores: Your blood is mixed with his. Your palm print is there in blood. Saving your life is important.

Jodi: I didn&#8217;t hurt Travis. If I killed Travis I would beg for the death penalty.

Flores: Was there anybody with you?

Jodi: I was traveling alone. I was not at Travis&#8217; house. Evidence seems important; I would want to see and I would want to know.

Flores: I know you tried to wash him, you tried to clean him up a little. I have pictures of you in pigtails. I can show you some of these pictures.

Jodi: I am curious (to see the photos). I wasn&#8217;t jealous. Travis might have been jealous.

Flores: Everyone thinks you are obsessed. &#8220;Fatal Attraction&#8221; &#8211; I don&#8217;t know how many people told me that. There is not one person who says anything else. That is the perspective they have of you. I can prove you were there.

Jodi: Did you find the gun?

Flores: Jodi, we are just playing games.

Jodi: I didn&#8217;t even know there were guns until my grandparents reported it was stolen the day our house was broken into, a few months ago.

Flores: The camera took pictures by accident. It was obvious that one of those pictures (of the foot & leg) was of a female.

Flores: Take a break and think about what you are doing here. Your mom and dad deserve the truth. They are going to being asking. It is important you tell me why this occurred. There is no doubt in my mind that you were there and that you did this. I will bring the pictures here and we will continue. (Jodi is crying.)

During break: Jodi sits in chair unmoving for several minutes. Wipes eyes and face. Does yoga stretch. Rests head on table. Rests chin on arms on table unmoving for several minutes. Drinks water. Appears to be reading label on bottle or staring at bottle.

Flores returns with notebook binder. Jodi asks what kind of gun he has (on his belt). Flores says it is a Glock. Jodi says she just bought a gun. Flores says they have probably found it by now.

Flores: Some of the photos are bad, I want to be careful what I show. (Shows Jodi photo of Travis facing camera in shower.) Remember him? (Shows Jodi nude picture of herself; Jodi peers at it very closely.) Flores says he has seen all of her and all of Travis. He asks himself, should I show you pictures of Travis from the autopsy? (Jodi doesn&#8217;t react.) Flores shows Jodi one of the accidental photos. He says this is your foot, these are your pants. Jodi is crying, saying these are not her pants, not her foot.

Flores asks her if she remembers Travis&#8217; neighbors. He says the neighbors saw her there that day. She says she was always a platinum blonde before, they would not recognize her as brunette.

Disclaimer: I transcribed these as notes; they are not verbatim. Please do not get hung up on wording as it may not be accurate. Not everything was transcribed; not all questions or discussions are shown here. Please watch videos for accuracy. G&AMom

Video 4

Flores asks if Jodi has told her parents about what happened. Jodi says she has told them about Travis&#8217; death because she knows she is acting different. She told them she was worried about things. Flores asks why her parents are not surprised. Jodi asks him what he means. Flores says they are not surprised, they are concerned but not surprised. Jodi says she told them that people were dropping her name; she was worried about her reputation.

Jodi says images on camera can be manipulated. Flores explains why that is not possible because of their investigation techniques.

Jodi asks what the price will be for this crime. Flores says it will depend; it is better if you come clean, if you show remorse. It is not up to him to decide what price will be.

Flores says that he has no evidence that anybody did this but Jodi. She repeats she did not kill him. Flores asks if she has any responsibility for Travis&#8217; death. Jodi says she feels some responsibility. He tried to guilt her into coming to see him and she told him no. If it weren&#8217;t for Ryan she would have spend all her time with Travis. If she had gone there she could have done something.

Jodi says she has a camera in her storage unit. Flores asks if she remembers taking these pictures before. Jodi says they took tons of pictures, deleted most of them. She asks if it is possible that her memory card would be in his camera, are they interchangeable. If she left card at his house, maybe it got in his camera. Flores says they are not interchangeable. He asks if she is saying someone framed her. She says no, it might have happened by accident.

Jodi says her hair is all over the house, all over the bathroom. Flores says her hair is in the blood. Jodi says she cut herself. Flores says her blood is mixed with Travis&#8217;. Flores says he won&#8217;t accept excuses any more. He will move on with his investigation, move on with his report and let a judge and jury decide. Flores says Travis was shot, someone took a knife to him. (Jodi is motionless.)

Flores asks if Jodi has ever had anger issues in her past. Jodi says she had a nervous breakdown following argument with previous boyfriend. She went into her room and hyperventilated and cried. She says she kicked the dog once when she was a freshman in high school. She says her family was not able to properly care for animals and left dog in the yard a lot. She took out garbage and the dog got in it and ripped up diaper. She says she got mad and kicked him with her foot. He ran away and she never saw him again. It was an anger issue &#8220;I guess.&#8221;

Flores says he can&#8217;t help her if she is just going to repeat herself. Asks if she has anything else to tell him. (Begins to pack up.)

Jodi says she has tried to put Travis&#8217; death behind her. If she had done anything to Travis she would be remorseful. Flores asks if she could be blocking something out. Jodi says no, she tended to write everything down. Jodi says she has just read book, &#8220;The Road Less Traveled,&#8221; that talks about how one must face reality. Flores says she is facing charges of 1st degree murder. They are at the sheriff&#8217;s office. She will be booked and brought to Arizona. She will go on trial. That is reality, but Jodi refuses to embrace reality.

Jodi says she didn&#8217;t have issues with Travis, if anything he had issues with her.

Flores says she has not been acting right from day one, from the first time he talked to her. Flores says she is not acting like someone who loved Travis. Even facing 1st degree murder charges she is not acting right. She is acting like someone who is guilty. Jodi asks if that is because she is not crying. Flores says no, you are just not telling me the truth. Jodi asks what she is doing (that is not right). Flores says not to focus on that, focus on the truth.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo1
Back