Unedited Police Interrogation Videos of Jodi

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
On video 3, at about 19:40, Jodi blames ME for the crime! She says:

"If Travis were here today, he'll tell you that it wasn't_me!"

I always get the blame from criminals...but I swear, it wasn't me, either! :facepalm:

On video 3, at about 19:40, Jodi blames ME for the crime! She says:

"If Travis were here today, he'll tell you that it wasn't_me!"

I always get the blame from criminals...but I swear, it wasn't me, either! :facepalm:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I posted this on another thread and just realized there is a thread dedicated to these videos. So, moving over per mod instruction.

Hello, my lovelies! :seeya:

Started watching the interrogation tapes last night and I'm only on seven but wow are they fascinating or what??

I agree with other posters on her totally change in demeanor with the female detective. It's blatantly obvious.

When I say psycho, you say JODI! Psycho - JODI! Psycho - JODI!

lol yes! yo can hear them washing dishes too. David Lohr addressed it on his You Tube channel. The room is next to the kitchen.

I'm in GA, too! Ha! ha!

Yeah, so you're saying the going into an adjacent room? cause I keep hearing that door (seemingly behind Flores) opening and closing. That female investigator came in thru it once.

I've seen clips on NG or JVM or one of those shows showing JA giggling during interrogation.

After watching several of the unedited versions, I see she giggles many times! This shocks me! What on earth is so flipping funny???

Holy bizarro world.

Well, Nurmi filed a proposed plea agreement saying that Jodi would plead guilty to 2nd degree murder, and believed she would not receive the DP or life in prison if the case went to trial. The motion also says if they went to trial, Jodi would trash Travis' reputation.

http://grahamwinch.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/jodiariasngfile.pdf

So it's impossible to know what would have happened if she'd pleaded guilty because she has never planned on doing so. Maybe if she had cooperated she wouldn't be here today, but judging by that potential plea agreement she would only cooperate on her terms.

Pleading guilty to 2nd degree is disingenuous - shows no remorse.

Hey, keep an eye oyu if and when she drinks with her left hand if she does that wierd chit with her left hand when she drinks

A normal person, yes. Not Jodi; she would of have a better chance with an insanity plea.

I mentioned this before, but was shot down... Jodi appears ADD to me, along with the sociopath and everything else.

I'm glad they did not go after the insanity plea myself. That would have been a way to keep her from getting the full punishment she deserves along with more people feeling sorry for her.

I'm in GA, too! Ha! ha!

Yeah, so you're saying the going into an adjacent room? cause I keep hearing that door (seemingly behind Flores) opening and closing. That female investigator came in thru it once.

I think so...
you could ask David Lohr he knows

Finally, this is my dream come true. I don't like bits and pieces. Good stuff. THANK YOU!

Me too!!!

I loathe having to watch bits and pieces and choice snippets that can put things totally out of context. Also, I like to see everything for myself. Never know what I might find fascinating/shocking that these TH shows passed up.

The alert button is at the top of each post, use any post to notify, just say you are doing a general alert so no one gets a to, lol!

Also, for many moons the mods in carge of the threads do not show up as bolded, so you will not know who alert is going to.

HTH

Sorry to interrupt, does anyone know what I do to alert a mod or start a thread? There is a young girl missing from Fresno- her name is Angelica Copeland- she has been missing for 24 hours and she came up on my Facebook feed. I don't see anything here on the forum and don't know what to do. I have looked for a mods name at the bottom of several threads to PM but haven't found one yet (it is Easter weekend and all). Help anyone?!

She is very shifty. And yes those are my favorite ones. :)

I disagree--you can observe her weird behavior in those 2 videos. She doesn't even eat the sandwich like a normal person--she has the strangest mannerisms. I can't quite put my finger on it, but it stands out to me.:moo:

image.jpg

Fish tacos are ready

Flores makes progress at the end of video 12

Asks her what she was feeling as she drove away: Fear
Asks her how she felt waiting all those days before the body was discovered,.
Tells her how upset Zach was that he and other roommate didn't realize something was wrong before five days...

In video 2, around 10-13 minutes or so, she's talking about she broke the glass Travis used to wash the dog with. She claims that she sliced herself cleaning it up. I think the glass found in the shower with Travis was the glass he used to clean Nips with. I had a glass that I used to wash my dogs with. It was in the bathroom all the time. So that could explain where the glass/cup in the shower came from at least.

Man, how this woman can weave some lies.

around 18:40, she discusses that if she would have been there, maybe 2 people could have done more than just him. She claimed maybe she could have been killed, too. So funny since her next story changed to her being there, but he's still dead and she's alive. So if her second story had happened to be true, I ask the same question Flores did--what does guilt over not being there have to do with it, Jodi?

I just want to thank David Lohr & all my fellow Websleuthsers for these tapes & discussion.

All 3 of my kids came down with intestinal flu last night--(all orifices engaged). Being able to watch these videos saved my sanity as I sat up all night!

I love y'all! :)

After watching those videos a small part of me feels so sorry for JA because she is such a lost soul. What a shame that not only did she murder Travis, her own life is such a waste.

In some of those videos she seems so lost, so alone, so confused. She lies, yes, because that's how she has extricated herself from nasty situations all her life IMO. Nonetheless, she is just so......empty.......searching........blank......hollow.......

She will do well in prison because for once in her life she will belong. She'll have regular, proper nutrition (albeit not that tasty LOL), the regular schedules will help her, etc. IMO she'll really do well if she's convicted and given LWOP.

The worst thing for HER would be to let her free. She seems manic, out of control, just.......I don't know.......how to explain it.

Can you just imagine what it would be like to be so empty inside. *shudder*

I feel sorry that she only feels for herself but nothing besides her pure evil mind made her brutally murder TA. She knew killing him was wrong, and she did it anyway. She didn't do it "humanely", she heinously and painfully tortured him in his last few waking moments in life. I may be a piece of crap, but I don't want JA to "do well", that's not fair. TA's opportunity to "do well" was stolen by this evil monster and if LWOP means JA does well, then that further bolsters my belief she deserves the death penalty. I don't see justice in JA getting what is best for *her*. MOO! :/

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Video 2 at about 21 minutes, she told Flores she was stranded, totally ran out of gas. She said she was a sitting duck, so she read, organized the car, ate, found the phone charger. no reception.

Okay, then, Jodi, you must have also found your three gas tanks in the trunk, which "unstranded" you? I want to know why Flores didn't ask her how she got unstranded.

Is their interrogation room a break room? I swear I heard someone come in there and start a microwave at like about 12-13 minutes on video 3!

That had me going at first, too. Dave Lohr says there is a kitchen right next door to this room. I loved the part where Detective Blaney tells JA she'll get JA a bathroom break and then exits and runs water in the kitchen for a few minutes without returning to take JA to the restroom.

I get it now. She didn't get a lawyer and talked to the cops so she could see the photos and find out what all the evidence they had.

She really thought she could play them.

I wonder if it was difficult and took lots of conscious effort for Flores to say all those flattering things to her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back