Unedited Police Interrogation Videos of Jodi

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In video 2, around 10-13 minutes or so, she's talking about she broke the glass Travis used to wash the dog with. She claims that she sliced herself cleaning it up. I think the glass found in the shower with Travis was the glass he used to clean Nips with. I had a glass that I used to wash my dogs with. It was in the bathroom all the time. So that could explain where the glass/cup in the shower came from at least.

Man, how this woman can weave some lies.

I've noticed that Jodi has a unique way of inserting things that happened in the past into a current lie she is spinning. She did it with the shower pics:

• She mentions that Travis was cleaning the floors and all the furniture was stacked up on the couch downstairs where she usually "chills out"--this also references the new floor cleaner Travis got
  • Shaving: she combines 2 stories here. She says (as Juan pointed out) that it "took lots of convincing" "while he was shaving" to get him to agree to the shower pics. She then inserts a story about Travis using one of the shaving pics on his MySpace. She then switches back to the murder and describes needing to convince him to pose in the shower after he shaves
  • She then mentions Travis expressed discomfort in the shower by saying "I feel gay"-

She attempts to confuse things by inserting the previous shaving picture into the sequence of events on the murder day.

On video 3, at about 19:40, Jodi blames ME for the crime! She says:

"If Travis were here today, he'll tell you that it wasn't_me!"

I always get the blame from criminals...but I swear, it wasn't me, either! :facepalm:
:floorlaugh:
family_circus_notme21.gif

Video 13@ 6:55 she says she had rented that car right before her arrest to go see Matt in Monterey. That she had to return lots of his books...and oh those knives they found were Daryl's

I so wish the jury could listen to these tapes

She says several times-Travis never did anything to me,he did a lot for me!!
She evens says-he never raped her
I wish UTube had better closed captions as I am deaf.

Thank you David for the tapes!!!

David's great for posting these, but I'm totally with you on the captions - Utube captions are the worst, I guess they're voice recognition, or something - but they usually don't make much sense.
My son is hearing impaired (severe loss, not total - aids in both ears), so captions on are kind of second nature around here, and we really notice when there aren't any, or they don't make sense (one of my pet peeves with Netflix streaming).
Do you catch much at sidebars if you look? We catch a word or two here and there, but not a whole lot (okay, I do - my son, only tries when I pester him, cause he's not really interested). Can you catch much at sidebars?

In video 2, around 10-13 minutes or so, she's talking about she broke the glass Travis used to wash the dog with. She claims that she sliced herself cleaning it up. I think the glass found in the shower with Travis was the glass he used to clean Nips with. I had a glass that I used to wash my dogs with. It was in the bathroom all the time. So that could explain where the glass/cup in the shower came from at least.
<snip>

I thought the glass found in the shower was a plastic glass?

Video 13 @ 9:30 she explains why Travis never locked his doors....Law of Attraction.

Pleading guilty to 2nd degree is disingenuous - shows no remorse.

And that motion was an f-ing insult to Travis, his loved ones and the Prosecution. It was basically a badly-worded threat to smear Travis' name if they weren't allowed to take the plea.

And they were true to their word--they have wasted no opportunity to paint Travis as a monster.

Video two--25 minutes. Why does she keep talking about being stranded? she had 3 gas cans full of gas. How is she stranded?

I was wondering about that too. I may have missed it but hadn't heard anything about being "stranded" other than this. Does anyone know if anymore was added to this claim elsewhere? As in for how long, where, and what the problem was that stranded her?

BTW. I know she wasn't really stranded...just wondering if she said anything else about it...in earlier conversation with LE or one of her tv interviews or maybe something she told Ryan???

ETA. Oops...just saw someone answered my questions on prev page...maybe some day I'll learn to read remaining posts before asking my questions...but I can never keep up!

This letter she's writing in the last few videos&#8212;is this the "rough draft" of the 18 page "short note" she sent with the 20 irises to Travis' grandmother? I thought that the flowers and that letter (evil!) were sent before she was arrested? So she's just killing time and stealing paper, pretending to be compliant with the police?

Video 13 at 11:55 she tells Flores the garage code is 0817. He's trying to get her to tell him how she entered the house that day

Video 13@ 6:55 she says she had rented that car right before her arrest to go see Matt in Monterey. That she had to return lots of his books...and oh those knives they found were Daryl's

Daryl's gas cans, Daryl's knives....Daryl's remote control... humn....

This is not new, but this part where she describes how the male ninja shows her mercy is just so absurdly stupid - it's like CSI fanfic written by a 15 year old.
"you must be that b*ch from California"!?!? LOL

And that motion was an f-ing insult to Travis, his loved ones and the Prosecution. It was basically a badly-worded threat to smear Travis' name if they weren't allowed to take the plea.

And they were true to their word--they have wasted no opportunity to paint Travis as a monster.

Extortion. Plain & simple.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo
Back