Unedited Police Interrogation Videos of Jodi

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just want to thank David Lohr & all my fellow Websleuthsers for these tapes & discussion.

All 3 of my kids came down with intestinal flu last night--(all orifices engaged). Being able to watch these videos saved my sanity as I sat up all night!

I love y'all! :)

Hope everyone gets well soon!

Ps. I think it is making it's rounds here too

This is not new, but this part where she describes how the male ninja shows her mercy is just so absurdly stupid - it's like CSI fanfic written by a 15 year old.
"you must be that b*ch from California"!?!? LOL

I used to watch Unsolved Mysteries & there was the story of a high school girl who claimed a man broke into her house while she was home sick, tied her up and said all sorts of CSI-Charlie's Angels-Lifetime Movie lines. The punch line came when she sat down with a police sketch artist & the result was basically a picture of The Rock or some similar absurdly handsome, muscular movie star!

Jodi has the maturity level of a 14 year old, and I guess they think they're convincing storytellers.:floorlaugh:

This letter she's writing in the last few videos—is this the "rough draft" of the 18 page "short note" she sent with the 20 irises to Travis' grandmother? I thought that the flowers and that letter (evil!) were sent before she was arrested? So she's just killing time and stealing paper, pretending to be compliant with the police?

Can we find this novelette letter on the web anywhere?

This is not new, but this part where she describes how the male ninja shows her mercy is just so absurdly stupid - it's like CSI fanfic written by a 15 year old.

She used that phrase "the gun jammed." That's so theatrical.

I was wondering about that too. I may have missed it but hadn't heard anything about being "stranded" other than this. Does anyone know if anymore was added to this claim elsewhere? As in for how long, where, and what the problem was that stranded her?

BTW. I know she wasn't really stranded...just wondering if she said anything else about it...in earlier conversation with LE or one of her tv interviews or maybe something she told Ryan???

ETA. Oops...just saw someone answered my questions on prev page...maybe some day I'll learn to read remaining posts before asking my questions...but I can never keep up!

Yeah, she apparently dropped the stranded story pretty quickly, probably after Daryl told them he loaned her gas cans. Once he revealed that, and they had the receipts, she couldn't say anything about being stranded.

She was dumb as dirt to keep those receipts and not pay for gas cans herself with cash. I heard she wanted to write off her receipts? See how being cheap and greedy helps get you convicted of murder?

Video 13 at 19:30 they discuss Cancun

In one of the earlier videos, she claims she didn't know Mimi was going to Cancun until she found out at one of the memorial services. Does this story ever change?

I didn't hear all of the tapes last night, but one thing stood was when Jodi answered about what time something happened and Jodi said she wasn't sure of the time, that it wasn't dark yet, it then said it was seven thirty eight. I mean down to the minute. Who does that? Is it part of psychopathy? Or just Jodi and a particularity?

Can't wait to get home to my laptop where I can hunker down and watch! Thank you all for the comments and thank you David lohr!!!!

That had me laughing, and they way she mimed him flopping her license around. I like at the end of story she was thinking, "God, this is so good. This guy is eating it up." And Flores just goes, "That story is stupid. I don't believe you."

(paraphrasing)

I do feel bad that she is so dumb - definitely takes the evil diabolical edge off.

I want Detective Flores to read me a bedtime story. His voice is so soothing.

You just want to see if you can turn a good cop into a ba-a-a-ad cop, don't you? :floorlaugh:

Video 13 at 11:55 she tells Flores the garage code is 0817. He's trying to get her to tell him how she entered the house that day

Where is video 13? I can only see 12. Thanks in advance ~
I kind of had a chuckle when Flores was trying to get Jodi to talk. He said something to the effect of how difficult it would be for anybody sitting IN HER SHOES ~ all I could see was them dirty arse FEET :giggle:

You just want to see if you can turn a good cop into a ba-a-a-ad cop, don't you? :floorlaugh:

Just for the record, I'm happy to volunteer for seeing if that works with Good Prosecutor/ Bad Prosecutor

Video 11

What a monster!!

She goes on and on with Flores wanting to see the pictures of Travis after he was murdered. Sick...sick...sick

and from the female officer to Flores ---- back to her little girl voice ughh

Back to her asking about the pictures on her camera....After all she is a professional photographer~~

I'm still on page 9 here and det. Blaney is still talking to her.

Um, I have a question.

I've heard of the good cop...bad cop..interrogation routine . Both of these det. Seem nice to me.

Where is the yelled. The screamer. The pounding on the table... Fess up...det. I really wanted to see that. Scream at her. Tell her she is full of it. LOL

for some reason its not letting me view the videos? anyone else having this issue? tia

Video 16: Anybody else think that her sandwich eating method is indicative of disordered eating?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back