Unedited Police Interrogation Videos of Jodi

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't believe that ever changed.

If that's the case, I hope the jury finds it odd that she was talking about how Travis discussed his relationship with Mimi with Jodi. Remember her journal about acting so happy that he had good dates with mimi?

Remember how she claims to have talked to his bishop about his relationship with mimi? When was that bishop talk, anyways?

And then here she is saying she learned after his death that it was Mimi, not the babysitter, going with him to Cancun?

That's such a lie. A blatant lie so people won't tie her anger over Mimi going to cancun with the murder.

Jodi on video 6, whining about wanting other people to have their pictures, makes me take note that I need to keep my stuff in better order in case something happens to me.

Can someone help me. at 29 minutes, Jodi says what sounds like "Travis got a lot of heat in my journals...but that' okay because you guys already think what you think." What does she mean by that? Or did I hear her wrong?

I don't recall anyone showing her journals in court in a way that made Travis look bad.

Can't wait to get home to my laptop where I can hunker down and watch! Thank you all for the comments and thank you David lohr!!!!

I only discovered the David Lohr tapes today so will look for some down-time to watch.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

bunnyflash_zpsf69f1a9c.gif

Interesting to me in 13 or 14 she says the knives in the 2nd rental car were DB's and she was taking them to him
Yea right, I believe she was planning a visit to Chris and Sky. IMO
1 knife for TA, 2 for the Hughes
Along with a new gun

Sorry cant provide link on my phone

Jodi on video 6, whining about wanting other people to have their pictures, makes me take note that I need to keep my stuff in better order in case something happens to me.

Can someone help me. at 29 minutes, Jodi says what sounds like "Travis got a lot of heat in my journals...but that' okay because you guys already think what you think." What does she mean by that? Or did I hear her wrong?

I don't recall anyone showing her journals in court in a way that made Travis look bad.

That was the BS about Travis making her tear out pages when she wrote things about him. Her law of attraction of not writing down bad things Travis did so they wouldn't become true.

Can't wait to get home to my laptop where I can hunker down and watch! Thank you all for the comments and thank you David lohr!!!!

Anxious to hear your thoughts about 'em! She's far scarier than I thought she was. They say DP is for the worst of the worst, and I can't think of a female murderer more suitable for it than her. What a monster.

I thought she said he got a lot of ink in them, not heat. As in, she wrote a lot about him. But I may have misheard.

Very strange story she tells and I couldn't help but notice the fact that she recalled the exact time of this incident from mid January 2007...exactly 7:38. Who recalls stuff like this with such detail?

Video II @ about 7:08
Mid January 2007 she broke down on the way to LA when she was going to watch Sky Hughes do a training...her car got a flat tire...she had roadside assistance cause her car was still under warranty...they went to take the car in to change the tire and realized that when they sold her the car they didn't give her the wheel lock key.So she had to get a hotel room and get the car towed...it was a big nightmare. She was kind of hungry, it was dinnertime...it was 7:38 and it was dark cause it was January...and the tow truck guy said, "you know there's a Denny's two blocks down here and there's a Jack in the Box there and he was driving me to a hotel....and she said" is there an IHOP around cause I really like IHOP", he's like "yeah, but it's like 5 miles back in the other direction." She was like "eahhh okay", and he was like "I can drive ya there is ya want" He's like this short Mexican guy and he seemed like really harmless and I was like awwww, "okay". I asked him about his life and he had a wife and kids, so he wasn't flirting, ...or he had a girlfriend or something.

JA felt that this was something Sky used to establish a pattern that JA does weird things like that. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!

So here's my thoughts about video #1...
The 1st thing Flores asks her is, what has she been doing since Travis' death?
She proceeds to tell him that she has been working and continues to internet stalk Travis.

This story about her roommate Rachel makes no sense. Rachel suddenly elopes in Vegas and two weeks later has a beach wedding in Oregon? They organize a beach wedding in less than 2 weeks? hmmmm.

Well, Nurmi filed a proposed plea agreement saying that Jodi would plead guilty to 2nd degree murder, and believed she would not receive the DP or life in prison if the case went to trial. The motion also says if they went to trial, Jodi would trash Travis' reputation.

http://grahamwinch.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/jodiariasngfile.pdf

So it's impossible to know what would have happened if she'd pleaded guilty because she has never planned on doing so. Maybe if she had cooperated she wouldn't be here today, but judging by that potential plea agreement she would only cooperate on her terms.

I saw snippets of this before, but not the complete document. It takes my breath away to read this and puts the whole defense strategy into context.

JA is taking her chances with this, warning Travis's family that she would destroy his name if charges held, in her gamble for the lesser charge. You must know that this was undoubtedly discussed with the family and they chose to reject the plea deal. JM outlined to them all he knew about possible mud slinging.

God bless Travis's family for making this decision and having the fortitude to go through the sordid testimony in court. May their decision to pursue capital murder bear fruit in the form of a guilty verdict.

Okay, so...I watched 1-6 last night and 7-18 this morning/afternoon. It's a good thing I opted out of hosting Easter dinner this year, lol.

I've been curious about the letters between the Hughes' and Travis - learned a bit more about that whole thing in the videos. I've also been curious about the dynamics between Travis & Deanna - learned a bit more about that as well.

One of the most heartwarming aspects was listening to Flores describe his steps in acquainting himself with who Travis was. He met with and interviewed Travis' friends, family, co-workers, neighbors, etc. He read through Travis' journals and came to understand Travis' mindset and emotional state. He knew Travis had a hard time committing to just one woman even though that's what he wanted more than anything - a wife and children. He also learned that Travis' lifestyle was healthy and that he didn't associate with unsavory people (well, except Jodi). He also knew that despite Travis' ways with women, he wasn't a violent man. Not once did Flores offer that as an excuse for what may have happened.

The female detective asked Jodi if Travis "roughed her up," and Jodi said something to the effect that it happened a couple times before she moved.

The most maddening part, for me, is that even when she's blaming the ninja's, she does not mention anything about the woman stabbing Travis - only that she was the one with the knife and that Travis was bleeding everywhere.

She desperately wanted to get her hands on the crime scene photos to tailor her story to fit. I'm glad he didn't show her.

So here's my thoughts about video #1...
The 1st thing Flores asks her is, what has she been doing since Travis' death?
She proceeds to tell him that she has been working and continues to internet stalk Travis.

This story about her roommate Rachel makes no sense. Rachel suddenly elopes in Vegas and two weeks later has a beach wedding in Oregon? They organize a beach wedding in less than 2 weeks? hmmmm.

I truly got the feeling listening to that story was that a week was all Rachel could take of her and started scrambling for an excuse to get Jodi out of her house.

Very strange story she tells and I couldn't help but notice the fact that she recalled the exact time of this incident from mid January 2007...exactly 7:38. Who recalls stuff like this with such detail?

Mid January 2007 she broke down on the way to LA when she was going to watch Sky Hughes do a training...her car got a flat tire...she had roadside assistance cause her car was still under warranty...they went to take the car in to change the tire and realized that when they sold her the car they didn't give her the wheel lock key.So she had to get a hotel room and get the car towed...it was a big nightmare. She was kind of hungry, it was dinnertime...it was 7:38 and it was dark cause it was January...and the tow truck guy said, "you know there's a Denny's two blocks down here and there's a Jack in the Box there and he was driving me to a hotel....and she said" is there an IHOP around cause I really like IHOP", he's like "yeah, but it's like 5 miles back in the other direction." She was like "eahhh okay", and he was like "I can drive ya there is ya want" He's like this short Mexican guy and he seemed like really harmless and I was like awwww, "okay". I asked him about his life and he had a wife and kids, so he wasn't flirting, ...or he had a girlfriend or something.

JA felt that this was something Sky used to establish a pattern that JA does weird things like that. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!
Hm...I thought she meant 7:38 as in 7:30/8:00. LOL

I think she said, "7:30, 8..." as in 8:00pm. I could be wrong.

Weird anecdote, though, to be sure. Chatter.

JA never told them the truth but spent lots of time talking to them..especially at first. She even initiates a call to Flores to volunteer info. Committing to her first lie, then the second lie.

I do think she would have been better off to have just kept quiet and let her "version" of the story come out at trial. She just couldnt help herself...lol.

This shows me one of the main reasons that KC walked free. She had the brains to listen to her lawyers advice and not say a peep after that talk at Universal. If she hadn't, and especially if she had taken the stand, even the jury she had would have convicted her.

Hm...I thought she meant 7:38 as in 7:30/8:00. LOL

I think she said, "7:30, 8..." as in 8:00pm. I could be wrong.

Weird anecdote, though, to be sure. Chatter.

Ya'll are probably right...I guess what she meant was it was around 7:30 or 8:00pm...but it really sounded like she said 7:38. :doh:

She's still freakin' weird!

I saw snippets of this before, but not the complete document. It takes my breath away to read this and puts the whole defense strategy into context.

JA is taking her chances with this, warning Travis's family that she would destroy his name if charges held, in her gamble for the lesser charge. You must know that this was undoubtedly discussed with the family and they chose to reject the plea deal. JM outlined to them all he knew about possible mud slinging.

God bless Travis's family for making this decision and having the fortitude to go through the sordid testimony in court. May their decision to pursue capital murder bear fruit in the form of a guilty verdict.

The jury doesn't know about this, do they?

ETA: Sorry, I'm sure that's a dumb question. Gosh, if they did, the verdict would take .005 seconds to reach. I wish they could know this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DebsDaughter
Back