Unedited Police Interrogation Videos of Jodi

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Try this one on...

Considering the conversations they'd been having prior to June 4, in that context, this works. Her threatening him, him refusing to give her the upper hand.

"I'll beat you, (win) Jodi" "(think you'll) still beat me? brat."

Then again, maybe she's talking about Flores or the lady detective, trying to get her to confess with every technique they can think of. Not even if they make her wear shackles and go to the bathroom with someone else. To her that's probably bratty behavior on their part.

That could be as well geevee. You have to put the (think you'll) in front for it to make sense, but it definitely does...regardless of whom she's speaking to. Either way, it's a partially spoken dialogue.

Does anyone know where there is a link for the police report from when JA was picked up in Yreka?

Does anyone know where there is a link for the police report from when JA was picked up in Yreka?

i've never read it. the jury doesn't know she was arrested in a rental car, do they? they know about the gun she bought, i think. but i don't think the car or the knives came in, did they? maybe the DT got that kept out?

.....I'm only halfway thru number 8.
What a whackjob she is....I mean I already knew she was--but this is like the sprinkles on top of the icing on the crazy cake!....

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but yet expecting a different outcome.....ive always agreed. However, maybe Webster needs to change the definition of insanity to just: JODI ARIAS

Again in 16 around the 17:30 mark. She inspects everything like a monkey looking for fleas. She does it with the tape recorders, trash, sandwich, fax machine, water bottle, toes, split ends, hands.......

What you might be seeing is a symptom of OCD. People with obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) have persistent unpleasant thoughts (obsessions). They use rituals (compulsions) to control the anxiety caused by these upsetting thoughts.

This gives a good explanation. Read the whole article. It describes the "magic" of touching things to some people afflicted with OCD.
http://www.wsps.info/index.php?opti...g-and-movement-compulsions&catid=0:&Itemid=64

Pensfan
verified psychiatric mental health nurse

originally posted by kscornfed`
"i've never read it. the jury doesn't know she was arrested in a rental car, do they? they know about the gun she bought, i think. but i don't think the car or the knives came in, did they? maybe the DT got that kept out?"

interesting, I just assumed they knew about all of it...I'll have to keep searching around for it

originally posted by kscornfed`
"i've never read it. the jury doesn't know she was arrested in a rental car, do they? they know about the gun she bought, i think. but i don't think the car or the knives came in, did they? maybe the DT got that kept out?"

interesting, I just assumed they knew about all of it...I'll have to keep searching around for it

The rental car guy was on the witness stand. The gun was discussed by Martinez when he asked Jodi about her alleged camping trip with a bunch of unknown males.

Video #16 @ 4:38

After 2 intruder story, Det. Flores trying to get something, anything from Jodi regarding whereabouts of gun. He says he knows she had one.

Det Flores: (very looooooong slow sigh)
Jodi: "I don't think I've ever fired a gun. I've done bows and arrows but not a gun.

Really? Bows and arrows. Who says that? Holee crappola, no wonder Det Flores looks exhausted.

The rental car guy was on the witness stand. The gun was discussed by Martinez when he asked Jodi about her alleged camping trip with a bunch of unknown males.

The rental guy on the stand was the guy that rented the car that she drove to Mesa in, correct? That's a different rental car then. I think the question is whether the jury knows she was arrested in a rental car packed with a gun and knives, possibly on her way to "get out of Dodge". The answer to that, I don't know.

Courtesy of David Lohr with credit to Tiger Balm and gauntlet for finding and uploading these!

:gthanks:​

:yourock:

Topical discussion of the contents of these tapes goes here.

Courtesy request -

If you are referencing a particular passage, please include the video # (1-18) and an approximate time stamp so that your fellow posters can locate it.

I wanted to Thank Davis Lohr and Tiger Balm too!! this was so needed- uninterrupted video to study this murderer and her lies. I also wanted to mention that I've been reading D.Lohr's huff post blog during the trial- to stay up to the minute- So David Lohr, Thank you for that too.

Quick question... if anyone is reading...is there an arrest report of when JA was arrested. Time-date- arresting officer/jurisdiction...more importantly what she was packing into the rental car, knives, gun, books...everything you need to go on the lam... Has anyone come across this?

I could no longer be stuck to my laptop earphones due to my speakers not working so I shut it down :( and went about my work in a pout.

Then all of a sudden I hear Jodi laugh so loud I jumped out of my skin.
:floorlaugh:
DH snuck off with my computer and literally hooked it up to his Guitar Amp and it kicked on in the middle of her blabbing and laughing with Flores.

:shocked2: So I can hear now..very very well.

How does this cow not hear Flores sigh as loudly as he does? it's obvious that he just wants her to get the the point!

i like logic.

it's illogical to believe a woman would sit in jail for years charged with first degree murder, facing the death penalty, because she was trying to defend a dead man's reputation.

that makes NO sense. that's what this case boils down to.

A man that this woman only dated for 5 months! And from her own lips, a man she was never going to marry. Suuuuure, okay.

Wow after watching all of the tapes it really makes me understand even more why JM is fighting so hard. She will kill again

Not much space at the Yreka Sheriff's department is there? During the interrogation I've heard dish washing, the microwave going, laughing, the stairs, a constant stream of doors opening and closing.

I want to send these poor detectives flowers :tyou: and a can of WD-40.

And a Very loud sneeze

Wow after watching all of the tapes it really makes me understand even more why JM is fighting so hard. She will kill again

She was on her way to kill again- one of those ex-boyfriends who helped her with the crime(unknowingly or knowingly)-someone on the road- who stops to help her in her "brokern" down vehicle...she could have gone on a rampage.

The interrogation tapes show- in her mind- she did not think it through- to cover her tracks if caught- she was positively sure she could plan the perfect murder-And get away with it.
and she was given how many hours by flores to admit what she did- if she had only owned up 4.5 years ago, she definitely could have got off with lesser charges. This shows what a low-life cretan she is- she thinks she is so smart- She will never understand haw many chances she was given to man up- human up-that only proves how low her IQ is. cause she is as dumb as a door- my front door has IQ 50 pts on her! Thank-god my front door is not a diabolical psychopathic murderer.

I'm only up to video 10... She keeps asking to see the pictures....

:what:

Just to clarify....those interviews were all on one day or two days? Seemed like it took a century to watch them.

I could no longer be stuck to my laptop earphones due to my speakers not working so I shut it down :( and went about my work in a pout.

Then all of a sudden I hear Jodi laugh so loud I jumped out of my skin.
:floorlaugh:

DH snuck off with my computer and literally hooked it up to his Guitar Amp and it kicked on in the middle of her blabbing and laughing with Flores.

:shocked2: So I can hear now..very very well.

How does this cow not hear Flores sigh as loudly as he does? it's obvious that he just wants her to get the the point!

Does your hubby have an equally sweet and single brother? Cousin? :blushing:n
I think that is so adorable he did that for you!:seeya:

There are two minute entries for 3/27. The first one with LAV is SEALED - Nurmi's favorite word.

First one:
LET THE RECORD REFLECT Court will not proceed today and stands in recess until
03/28/2013 at 9:30 a.m.
11:11 a.m. Court convenes in chambers with defense counsel and Dr. LaViolette present.
Discussion is held.
IT IS ORDERED sealing the in chambers hearing not to be transcribed without further
order of the Court.
11:16 a.m. in chambers hearing concludes.

The SECOND minutes are funny. It's about the release of budget information to the media, and the judge is SO DISGUSTED. She basically tells the DT, "Hey, you tried this exact thing before - same reasons - same outcome" More or less - quit wasting the courts time.
And of course, Nurmi had the main part of the discussion sealed, as usual.

I can't remember who brought it up, but as soon as the records are Unsealed, many many interesting documents will be available. I agree.

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/JOnamesearch.asp?casenumber=CR2008031021

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CamSoup
Back