Unedited Police Interrogation Videos of Jodi

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why won't they show her the pictures? Is it because they are aware of how bad she wants to see them and so they want to frustrate her? At this very early stage of the investigation, would they think that she wants them in order to mold her story to the evidence? Or for some other reason?

I wonder if the reason for her wearing braids was an attempt to contain any loose hairs.

Just musing.

Why won't they show her the pictures? Is it because they are aware of how bad she wants to see them and so they want to frustrate her? At this very early stage of the investigation, would they think that she wants them in order to mold her story to the evidence? Or for some other reason?

I think that's exactly the reason.

Video #8 @10min

Det RB says to Jodi "I understand that you're a very private person, everyone has said that." Jodi replies "Travis was more private."

The difference. Travis was private. Jodi was sneaky and secretive. IMO.

This leads her to talk about Travis working through things right now (related to chastity laws) in the "next life" with a bishop! This is so disturbing to me. It almost leads me to believe that she feels that she has done him a favor by killing him. I wish the detective had questioned her more about this. Jodi even gave her the opportunity by saying "I don't know how familiar you are with our faith". Video 8 @ 10:31.

I step away from this case for a few days to resume my life, check back in and find all of these videos. Thank you for uploading them David, but I am seriously never going to get anything done now! Off to catch up...

re. JA's concern about how she is portrayed by the media

Anyone know the date of her first media interview?
Initially, did she reach out to the media or did the media ask her for an interview?
Is it possible she had her mom call a local TV station saying she wanted to speak to them?

Big time MOO: I think fame may have been at least a partial motivation for the murder.

:what:

Listen again!!

Video #5, 32:04 mark

JA giggles once then says "still hate me?"

I agree she says the word "still", but the second word definitely starts with a B, IMO. Like, "still beat me" I think it sounds more like "beat", as in WIN. Like he is still winning, even though he is dead. Just like he won, succeeded or beat her in everything else in her life. Faith, relationships, work, smarts, etc. Then she calls him a "brat" for it. MOO, of course...

But it sounds like a hard B. Any other ideas as to what it could be?

http://youtu.be/u5lGJ72SQBM?t=32m2s

OK this whole photo thing is disgusting and I'm only on video 11. She acts like she is holding a confession hostage over photos she is so desperate. :mad:

She already knew what she did to Travis, personally I think she wanted to see what it did to his body after being in that bathroom for so long. Travis belonged to her and she needed that control of seeing it all.

In court she would pull her glasses down and look at the smaller monitor in front of her to better see them. She didn't have to look but it mattered more to her then the jury and a nation seeing her do it.

What stood out for me is when she brought it up to Rachel and tried to manipulate her to get them, "he had a whole binder" she reminded her. She didn't come back with them, claimed Flores had them... then threatens to send her back across the street to jail. :lol: So Jodi brings up writing the family to take more time for Flores to arrive with photos. :mad:

When our mighty man arrives and tells her he really can't show them she tells him "It might help me, give me a sense of closure, I wasn't able to attend his funeral." I spoke out loud to no one "It was a closed casket bish, no one wanted to see that but you." My dog thought I was angry at her lol.

The mind boggling thing to me was when Flores asks which ones she wants to see (he is brilliant) and she says "The ones of after" meaning when they found him. He tells her again NO, basically that Travis' body was too gruesome and he won't do it. So she wanted him to describe the photos. :eek:hwow:

I really wish they would have given them to her and left her alone in the room to view them. No one to fake a reaction for. That is my morbid curiosity and would've made some amazing video to show the Jury. I just see her talking to them and giggling in that wicked way.

Flores is amazing by the way, I love him and his soothing voice. It's another man the state of Arizona should be extremely thankful to have on their side.

I agree she says the word "still", but the second word definitely starts with a B, IMO. Like, "still beat me" I think it sounds more like "beat", as in WIN. Like he is still winning, even though he is dead. Just like he won, succeeded or beat her in everything else in her life. Faith, relationships, work, smarts, etc. Then she calls him a "brat" for it. MOO, of course...

I agree. "Still beat me ...brat." If she's thinking of Travis, how utterly chilling!

it really sounds like "still hate me....brat" to me .....

This leads her to talk about Travis working through things right now (related to chastity laws) in the "next life" with a bishop! This is so disturbing to me. It almost leads me to believe that she feels that she has done him a favor by killing him. I wish the detective had questioned her more about this. Jodi even gave her the opportunity by saying "I don't know how familiar you are with our faith". Video 8 @ 10:31.
Stalkers and those who murder their entire family often have this strange belief system.

I felt the same way, too. It's almost as if in her twisted mind she did a good thing for him. And those that love him? They'll get over it.

I felt the same way, too. It's almost as if in her twisted mind she did a good thing for him. And those that love him? They'll get over it.

I have also had this idea floating around in my head - that she thinks she put him out of his misery.

Very creepy.

:what: Listen again!!

Video #5, 32:04 mark

JA giggles once then says "still hate me?"

:what:
I hear, "still be here . . . Brat." I think that is a memory of something Travis promised her. But then he cancelled coming to see her twice, and was leaving for Mexico without her. The "tipping point."

re. JA's concern about how she is portrayed by the media

Anyone know the date of her first media interview?
Initially, did she reach out to the media or did the media ask her for an interview?
Is it possible she had her mom call a local TV station saying she wanted to speak to them?

Big time MOO: I think fame may have been at least a partial motivation for the murder.

It may not have been a motive but I am sure for her it was a nice side benefit.

When I'm watching these videos I'm thinking about this movie..*****warning*****extremely graphic language.

Primal Fear

[video=youtube;XyGbtYaVcaA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyGbtYaVcaA[/video]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbaW0HZ_Qy8"]Primal Fear (9/9) Movie CLIP - Good For You, Marty (1996) HD - YouTube[/ame]

If you've never seen the movie...it's a must see!

i believe it. they had a volatile relationship. they had a lot of fights. she was always able to worm her way back in. i think those pictures were taken that day, by both of them----they're too close in time not to have been.

it changes nothing for me about the crime.
The sexy poses, but I'm really starting to believe she faked a departure and snuck back in around 4:30 pm.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver
Back