Unedited Police Interrogation Videos of Jodi

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I heard the Brat part still cannot understand the first part. Maybe someone else can hear what you heard.

Hi Sassy. Re Video5 @ 32:00, my first impression, after her little giggle, was "still breathing" but am far from certain. i couldn't get the next word....may have been "brat."

💐 Happy Chocolate Bunny Day!

I'm still in the early part of the interrogation, yet it is very clear that the investigation showed a complicated and unhealthy relationship, which JA acknowledges.

IMO, parts of each of them were laid bare in this relationship. It wasn't just the sex that held them together; there was some kind of bond in the familiar emotions from childhood which kept flaring up in this dysfunctional relationship. Twice on the witness stand, JA talked about unconditional love; once in reference to her mother and the other time in reference to Travis. To me, this is her code word for some deeply conflicted and powerful feelings. Somehow things devolved to the point where JA felt TA threatened her very being, her own image of herself.

There is every indication that JA planned this murder well in advance; the crime scene is suggestive of a crime of passion. Here is where experts (attorneys, investigators and others) are struggling, because they look at the two as mutually exclusive. I don't; to me it is possible for someone with a personality such as JA to plan and execute an extremely violent murder. She did not just want him dead, she wanted to destroy him.

It might be interesting to speculate on what she was looking for in those crime scene photos, might even be revealing. Okay, I'll go first. Maybe she wanted to see if the knife appeared in any of them, worried about her DNA or prints on it. That would be difficult to incorporate into a Ninja story.

somebody posted earlier that she may have gotten Travis to let her in by lying to him with an apology and blah blah blah. I agree and I think she also may have told him she will bring all the stuff she was going to use to black mail him and promised to get rid of it all in his presence. In video 14, she starts to go on about how after they woke up, at around 1 pm, they had sex twice, upstairs first and then in the office, and she babbles on about how while in the office she says he was looking at some pictures she had brought for him and they were trying to do something on his computer but it had a virus. I wonder if one of the picutres she brought was the one of him naked with the KY and because the comouter had a virus she loaded it onto his camera for him.....I don't know, I realize I am searching here...it's just that I cannot believe he would let her in for any other reason after all that went down a few weeks before, and I cannot believe he would agree to naked photo shoot knowing he had just recently accused her of being a sociopath and hurting him so bad

BBM - I wonder if they ever tried to restore deleted pics on Jodi's memory card. Could she have taken pics of Travis when dying or dead? Or when she was sneaking into his home before he noticed her? Or times when she was stalking him?[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't be a bit surprised. Even if she successfully got rid of the pics, somewhere early on (sorry don't have precise time) she refers to using her photography as a communication tool. Sad sad sad for Travis.

She didn't give a flying flapjack about the newlyweds' pics...concern for others is all out of character from what I've seen of Jodi Arias. She wanted her camera long enough to remove its card

BBM - I wonder if they ever tried to restore deleted pics on Jodi's memory card. Could she have taken pics of Travis when dying or dead? Or when she was sneaking into his home before he noticed her? Or times when she was stalking him?

Earlier in the trial, there was an evidentiary hearing with Nurmi requesting that the PT release JA's Canon camera. KN tried to imply that PT had withheld this; JM acted annoyed and made a remark about the camera being available for more than 4 years. This may have been in early February.

I agree that JA seems mighty interested in that camera and wonder what was on it?

Here is one thing that really stuck out. I forgot to mention it before. Somewhere in those interrogation videos, JA said the 5:29:20 picture of Travis sitting in the shower (the one the investigator showed her) was a picture that Travis really liked. I know - all kinds of creepiness since it's obvious to many that he was seated and trapped by her as well as having an expression of terror in his eyes.

But if you look at the 5:28:54 timestamped photo taken prior to that, Travis was already on the ground curled up. It is clear as day that she had total control over him by the time the 5:29:20 photo that JA is talking about was taken. There is no way that she and Travis were looking at, deleting pictures, or discussing the 5:29:20 photo. Certainly he never expressed to her that he didn't like that photo, and the fact that she said it was "great" or whatever she said, is sickening. She already had him cornered by that time.

Earlier in the trial, there was an evidentiary hearing with Nurmi requesting that the PT release JA's Canon camera. KN tried to imply that PT had withheld this; JM acted annoyed and made a remark about the camera being available for more than 4 years. This may have been in early February.

I agree that JA seems mighty interested in that camera and wonder what was on it?

No kidding. wow!
��

Reminds me....what about her long winded thing to Flores about how TA could have gotten the memory card from her camera in storage, used it on his camera, etc. That whole exchange was absurd. I can't remember which video that was on.

Sometimes I wonder if she's not schizophrenic and talking to one of her multiple personalities. She certainly seems to have more than one personality.

During video 14 when she starts her story after Det Flores asks what happened after the last picture where Travis is sitting, she says something about not seeing it but hearing a pop and then Travis was screaming and on all fours and holding his head, and Travis says go get help, she tells Det Flores she hears one of the ninjas saying "who is that, who is that?" ...I wonder if an accomplice shot him, and Travis was saying "who is that, who is that?" anyway, she had the knife right there with her in her purse, that I am sure was in the bathroom, and since the shot didn't kill him, she started stabbing cause she says she was touching his back and asking what was wrong

somebody posted earlier that she may have gotten Travis to let her in by lying to him with an apology and blah blah blah. I agree and I think she also may have told him she will bring all the stuff she was going to use to black mail him and promised to get rid of it all in his presence. In video 14, she starts to go on about how after they woke up, at around 1 pm, they had sex twice, upstairs first and then in the office, and she babbles on about how while in the office she says he was looking at some pictures she had brought for him and they were trying to do something on his computer but it had a virus. I wonder if one of the picutres she brought was the one of him naked with the KY and because the comouter had a virus she loaded it onto his camera for him.....I don't know, I realize I am searching here...it's just that I cannot believe he would let her in for any other reason after all that went down a few weeks before, and I cannot believe he would agree to naked photo shoot knowing he had just recently accused her of being a sociopath and hurting him so bad

i believe it. they had a volatile relationship. they had a lot of fights. she was always able to worm her way back in. i think those pictures were taken that day, by both of them----they're too close in time not to have been.

it changes nothing for me about the crime.

First day of interrogation, July 15, 2008. From “Jodi Arias Unedited Police Interrogation Videos” posted to YouTube by David Lohr. Jodi wears black v-neck t-shirt, white pants, barefoot (shoes have been taken by police).

Disclaimer: I transcribed these as notes; they are not verbatim. Please do not get hung up on wording as it may not be accurate. Not everything was transcribed; not all questions or discussions are shown here. Please watch videos for accuracy. G&AMom

Video 4

Flores asks if Jodi has told her parents about what happened. Jodi says she has told them about Travis’ death because she knows she is acting different. She told them she was worried about things. Flores asks why her parents are not surprised. Jodi asks him what he means. Flores says they are not surprised, they are concerned but not surprised. Jodi says she told them that people were dropping her name; she was worried about her reputation.

Jodi says images on camera can be manipulated. Flores explains why that is not possible because of their investigation techniques.

Jodi asks what the price will be for this crime. Flores says it will depend; it is better if you come clean, if you show remorse. It is not up to him to decide what price will be.

Flores says that he has no evidence that anybody did this but Jodi. She repeats she did not kill him. Flores asks if she has any responsibility for Travis’ death. Jodi says she feels some responsibility. He tried to guilt her into coming to see him and she told him no. If it weren’t for Ryan she would have spend all her time with Travis. If she had gone there she could have done something.

Jodi says she has a camera in her storage unit. Flores asks if she remembers taking these pictures before. Jodi says they took tons of pictures, deleted most of them. She asks if it is possible that her memory card would be in his camera, are they interchangeable. If she left card at his house, maybe it got in his camera. Flores says they are not interchangeable. He asks if she is saying someone framed her. She says no, it might have happened by accident.

Jodi says her hair is all over the house, all over the bathroom. Flores says her hair is in the blood. Jodi says she cut herself. Flores says her blood is mixed with Travis’. Flores says he won’t accept excuses any more. He will move on with his investigation, move on with his report and let a judge and jury decide. Flores says Travis was shot, someone took a knife to him. (Jodi is motionless.)

Flores asks if Jodi has ever had anger issues in her past. Jodi says she had a nervous breakdown following argument with previous boyfriend. She went into her room and hyperventilated and cried. She says she kicked the dog once when she was a freshman in high school. She says her family was not able to properly care for animals and left dog in the yard a lot. She took out garbage and the dog got in it and ripped up diaper. She says she got mad and kicked him with her foot. He ran away and she never saw him again. It was an anger issue “I guess.”

Flores says he can’t help her if she is just going to repeat herself. Asks if she has anything else to tell him. (Begins to pack up.)

Jodi says she has tried to put Travis’ death behind her. If she had done anything to Travis she would be remorseful. Flores asks if she could be blocking something out. Jodi says no, she tended to write everything down. Jodi says she has just read book, “The Road Less Traveled,” that talks about how one must face reality. Flores says she is facing charges of 1st degree murder. They are at the sheriff’s office. She will be booked and brought to Arizona. She will go on trial. That is reality, but Jodi refuses to embrace reality.

Jodi says she didn’t have issues with Travis, if anything he had issues with her.

Flores says she has not been acting right from day one, from the first time he talked to her. Flores says she is not acting like someone who loved Travis. Even facing 1st degree murder charges she is not acting right. She is acting like someone who is guilty. Jodi asks if that is because she is not crying. Flores says no, you are just not telling me the truth. Jodi asks what she is doing (that is not right). Flores says not to focus on that, focus on the truth.

G&AMom,
I would like to thank you for posting what is being said on the tapes,as I am deaf & the closed cations are really bad on UTube...You are my ears here and I really do appreciate all your work..A big Thank you to you!!!!:rocker:

Thank you for your help everyone. I've never been so spooked out by Jodi as much as I am now listening to her. Yes there is something very wrong with her mind. Psychopath, sociopath, name it whatever it is. It's very bad. Travis, you didn't have a chance.

And my feelings are as strong as ever about something I've had in my mind and heart for the last month. I feel there was more then just Travis' camera going that day in the bathroom. I feel Jodi video taped the whole ordeal. She used his camera as a prop and only left it behind becuase she had her own running. She taunted that man, she tortured him. The photo of his terrified face with his nose running while sitting on the shower floor tells us this. She wouldn't leave something like that behind if she didn't already have something else to take with her. Something even better. I see her video camera on the vanity recording what she did. I just see it.

I think after the murder Jodi ran the scenario through her head over and over worrying about the crime scene and evidence. I think she had focused concerns regarding particular evidence at the crime scene and was obsessed with looking at the photos so she could see for herself to be prepared with her lies to cover. I wonder if she couldn't remember things like..did the shower door open from the left or right? Damn, can't remember.. Did bedroom/closet the doors open left to right? Damn, can't be sure..
I noticed she is doing her writing with her right hand in her interrogation tapes. Left handed writing in court. States in court she is mainly a Lefty, but ambidextrous. I call BS.. There is something calculated and strategic going on with the lefty/righty thing.. (even if only in her own mind)..

I wonder if it makes a difference which hand u hold a gun with to shoot Or even hold the knife. Do angles change?
I felt GZimmerman changed writing hands too. Seems they think it will alter important details of their crime.

Many thanks to David Lohr and Tiger Balm for these videos. It's much more interesting to watch them in full than it is to see them as parenthetical 'ratings' snippet on some talking head's show.

I fell asleep and did not realize my iPad was still open to the videos. I must have hit play with my hand as I rolled over. I was awakened by the conversation between JA. And Detective Flores. I thought I was there in the room for a second before realizing what had happened. Bad dreams after that.:what:

I have to wonder if part of why she is being like this with Det. Blaney, is because she put the "recording device" on the table. :waitasec:

I just don't think Jodi would have interacted with a female detective in the same way she interacted with a male detective. In her brain, females are competition. Males are able to be manipulative.

Det. Flores should have hinted he liked the female detective better than he liked Jodi, the female detective is more interesting when you ask HER about what she did a couple weekends ago. That would have had her singing like a psycho-canary. ;)

BBM - I wonder if they ever tried to restore deleted pics on Jodi's memory card. Could she have taken pics of Travis when dying or dead? Or when she was sneaking into his home before he noticed her? Or times when she was stalking him?
Maybe she uploaded those pics from Travis camera onto her camera before deleting them and throwing camera into wash machine, and thats why she needs that camera??

Or could, she have uploaded those sex pics from that day onto his camera from hers? And that is why she is worried about her camera? That they may have those pics on them? And if she did upload them wouldn't it show on his camera those pics being time stamped the day they were uploaded, but also a transfer of some sort? But, than again why would she do that?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi
Back