Unedited Police Interrogation Videos of Jodi

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you sir! Now I will be up all night! Lol
Eta: glad I got all my spring cleaning done!!!
Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2
Hey Ginger if you all done your spring cleaning how about I give you my address and you come do mine:floorlaugh: I will even help:floorlaugh:

What you might be seeing is a symptom of OCD. People with obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) have persistent unpleasant thoughts (obsessions). They use rituals (compulsions) to control the anxiety caused by these upsetting thoughts.

This gives a good explanation. Read the whole article. It describes the "magic" of touching things to some people afflicted with OCD.
http://www.wsps.info/index.php?opti...g-and-movement-compulsions&catid=0:&Itemid=64

Pensfan
verified psychiatric mental health nurse

Pensfan the link wouldn't work. It will let you go to home page put wasn't sure what the article title was to search it.

I wanted to Thank Davis Lohr and Tiger Balm too!! this was so needed- uninterrupted video to study this murderer and her lies. I also wanted to mention that I've been reading D.Lohr's huff post blog during the trial- to stay up to the minute- So David Lohr, Thank you for that too.

Quick question... if anyone is reading...is there an arrest report of when JA was arrested. Time-date- arresting officer/jurisdiction...more importantly what she was packing into the rental car, knives, gun, books...everything you need to go on the lam... Has anyone come across this?
And what about the warrant to search her parents' house?

i've never read it. the jury doesn't know she was arrested in a rental car, do they? they know about the gun she bought, i think. but i don't think the car or the knives came in, did they? maybe the DT got that kept out?
kscornfed,, they tried REALLY hard to keep out ANYTHING having to do with the gun theft, too. I would think the fleeing would be important for the consciousness of guilt.
Maybe in rebuttal?

:blushing::blushing:Oooooh Lawdy.... I do believe Detective Flores could talk me into just about anything....his voice is sooooo soothing ....sooo patient....

So much so that at times I could barely hear what he was saying. The Berry White of detectives.

Pensfan the link wouldn't work. It will let you go to home page put wasn't sure what the article title was to search it.
It worked for me queen - try it again. It's an interesting article worth the read.

Thanks Pen

I wish I had taken note of the video # and time stamp, but there is one segment where Jodi starts her sickeningly coy bullchit about she might-as-well-make-a-false-confession-her-life-is-over-she-didn't kill-Travis....

....and Lady Detective cuts her bullchit right off at the knees and it shut Jodi up asap. You could see it pissed her off and she sat there silently glaring at Lady Detective. It was awesome!

Of course I don't know for certain but, could it have been where Jody is going on and on, and abruptly says, "Listen!" Detective Blaney, not missing a beat says, "No, Jodi, YOU listen..." and then begins another attempt at explaining to Jodi just how devastated Travis' family is and how a simple answer to their questions could help get them through.
I think that is the only time in all of the videos where a word was spoken with anything but the most solicitous and considerate tone

:blushing::blushing:Oooooh Lawdy.... I do believe Detective Flores could talk me into just about anything....his voice is sooooo soothing ....sooo patient....

I wonder how many applicants are interviewed before they find a 'Detective Flores". Probably thousands.

Does anyone know where there is a link for the police report from when JA was picked up in Yreka?

I asked the same question- about 4-5 comments after you without reading your comment!!Now I can confirm everyone's consciencenesson websleuth has joined as one...one giant brain...we should all get a contract with the mariscopa DA office..but I still want to see that arrest report....so anyone out there if you are reading....Beuler, Beuler...
thanks for thinking alike!

I wonder how many applicants are interviewed before they find a 'Detective Flores". Probably thousands.

Oh no doubt... I do believe I have developed a crush... I have fallen asleep to his voice two nights in a row...

I'd do handstands for him! Flips Even! kick it up from her headstand.

But not hair flipping...and of course no lying or murder. that's a given.

I heard chomping so I run to the puter to find in....

Video 16 @ 18:24 in the middle of eating she pulls something out of the garbage can, pulls it apart and then tosses it to either side.

To me it looked like it was something she could not resist. She tried to turn away but turns back around and pulls it out. And... to me it looks like she found hair in the trash. When I comb my hair I always clean the brush/comb or if any comes out it always goes in the trash.

Please tell me she did not just pull someone's hair out of the trash to pick and pull it apart and then go back to eating her sandwich.

If not that, what is it? You can't see it well.

Sorry I know this probably doesn't matter to you all but I can't even begin to explain what her eating sounds like coming out of a giant Marshall guitar amp. :floorlaugh: It's like a bunch of tap dancing chipmunks in a race. Who chews that fast?

And she broke down in the middle of eating? Like OMG I have to eat this stuff now? So gross! :anguish: Look what you have done to me Travis!

OMG she just shoved paper into her panties.

I laughed just imagining this.
Hilarious! She is a PIG(and that's too kind, obviously):seeya::seeya:

On tape 5 @: 18 Who is Jodi talking about when she says the person to take care of her affairs lived far away? MM? What did she need him to take care of? Photos,guns knives?

kscornfed,, they tried REALLY hard to keep out ANYTHING having to do with the gun theft, too. I would think the fleeing would be important for the consciousness of guilt.
Maybe in rebuttal?

I bet it's not coming in. As usual, the best evidence of guilt is kept out for being too prejudicial.

I don't think her family had much money according to Jodi. She was read her rights and didn't need to say anything and she was offered the opportunity for free counsel, but she turned it down. The problem with narcissists and sociopaths is that they think they can outsmart everybody. Also wanted to add that she's an adult; her parents can't make her meet with an attorney they hire.

I could no longer be stuck to my laptop earphones due to my speakers not working so I shut it down :( and went about my work in a pout.

Then all of a sudden I hear Jodi laugh so loud I jumped out of my skin.
:floorlaugh:
DH snuck off with my computer and literally hooked it up to his Guitar Amp and it kicked on in the middle of her blabbing and laughing with Flores.

:shocked2: So I can hear now..very very well.

How does this cow not hear Flores sigh as loudly as he does? it's obvious that he just wants her to get the the point!

I drug out our old Koss headphones and can hear more clearly than on earbuds. Before it was real hard to hear what Jodi was saying.

Oh no doubt... I do believe I have developed a crush... I have fallen asleep to his voice two nights in a row...

He could read a phone book and it would be mesmerizing. He should do books on tape. He could make "All Quiet on the Western Front" actually sound interesting, or even my old nemesis "The Scarlet Letter" sound interesting.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vaehj
Back