Unedited Police Interrogation Videos of Jodi

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am one of those who rarely locks my house.. 50/50. No enemies, no jilted ex's, no bad karma that I know of coming my way, live in a relatively safe Mayberryesque neighborhood. I just happened to lock up today as I knew I would be gone for many hours. I came home about 5 PM to drop off some stuff and I noticed my slider was open about 3 inches.. I had put the wood 1X2 in the slider track to prevent it from opening. Apparently I did not lock the lock tho. My dining room window has smeared fingerprints all over it like someone was trying to slide the window open but it was locked. My deck pots under the window were knocked over and my back gate was open. Yikes. It really gives me the creeps. I would imagine that Travis was very concerned as I am now about the potentials and locked everything up (like I will all the time from now on) to feel safe. He must have been really stressed out about his home and privacy when she was living in Mesa, with the doggie door incidents and the slashed tires and all. I can relate tonight.

I am really glad you were not home when it occurred. So very glad.
Please everyone lock up, no matter where you live.

Also ladies please lock up your cars. Someone can get in, lay on the floor in the back and take you when you pull away. Or at least look back there before you get in.

And even if you are expecting someone, be aware and careful. Don't do it alone. My dear teacher turned friend to my mother, was kidnapped, tortured and brutally murdered by a man she was expecting to show up to install cable. He was a former Miami police officer. Trust no one.

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best is a very good saying. We can't be paranoid all of the time but we can't be totally open either.

Also ladies please lock up your cars. Someone can get in, lay on the floor in the back and take you when you pull away. Or at least look back there before you get in.

And even if you are expecting someone, be aware and careful. Don't do it alone. My dear teacher turned friend to my mother, was kidnapped, tortured and brutally murdered by a man she was expecting to show up to install cable. He was a former Miami police officer. Trust no one.

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best is a very good saying. We can't be paranoid all of the time but we can't be totally open either.
Thanks Mandy! So true, Even though we don't consider ourselves crime victim type candidates, random crime does happen. You never think it will be you, but it could be when you least expect it. No one gets a free pass.

Sorry in advance if this has already been mentioned, I haven't been able to keep up with everything. THANK YOU David Lohr for posting these videos!

Video 5, 27:03 to 27:22
It looks like Jodi noticed the interrogation room camera - she seemed to look directly at it.

Video 14, starting at 10:57
Det. Flores: The pictures that I showed you, of you lying on the bed and stuff, is that when those were taken that day?
JA: (whispering) And we also made a video. He deleted it.
Det. Flores: Video on the...uh...
JA: On his camera.
Det. Flores: On that camera, yeah?
JA: Did you get any of that?
Det. Flores: Videos are hard to get, once they’re erased. Take up so much room.
JA: Yeah.
Det. Flores: And those pictures are a little different.

I make it a habit of always locking my house and car doors. If someone rides in my car, they must lock the doors also. Call me paranoid but were not exactly living in a safe society.

A great big thank you with kisses for those videos:tyou: I planned on checking in for a few minutes this morning but just finished the last one and it's nearly 6:30pm:doh: At least I got my fix for the weekend and contemporaneously buttressed my opinion that she is a hard core premeditated murderer.

:facepalm: I really need this trial to get over with.

Every now and then she DID get to me a little, but only because I was remembering how I would react to someone who fought with me and hurt my feelings when I in my late teens or early 20s. I would be SO upset that I could NOT speak. They would even apologize and I could not accept their apology because I was just frozen in that world of emotions. Then they would get mad all over again, thinking I was being a *advertiser censored* by giving them the silent treatment when that wasn't the case.

I've long since gotten over THAT problem.

But once Jodi started going off on tangents with DF, I lost my empathy for the silent bits. It wasn't ANYTHING like when I would become speechless with emotion. Any emotion she had was about the mess she had gotten herself into.

Ha Ha! INSIDE joke, but you are so right. Well, some of us think we can get by on good karma and flow free n easy without worrying. I forget that crackheads don't use the karmamanometer when choosing their next victim. ;)

Yes be careful I know your in gods country! But don't take unnecessary chances with your safety.

Watching that made me wonder if Jodi's real life is inside her head, communing with herself, and in her outside interactions she'll pretending to be someone she's not. Nonstop faking must be taxing. She might prefer the single cell, no contact with others aspect of death row where she could read, draw, talk to herself, etc., alone

Don't forget the singing!

She actually has a very nice singing voice. Trust me, NO ONE wants to hear ME sing.

In the interrogation videos, Jodi says she knew this and that about Travis because "the bishop told her" or "she called the bishop to find out."

Anyone else find this bishop a little too Chatty Cathy?

Bishops respect confidentiality and wouldn't disclose privileged information?

I agree, Minor4th, but I don't think she knew she'd stabbed him exactly blank number of times. I don't think she was counting each one in her head. If she was, definitely hit her with premeditation.

Kscornfed--

Dropping the knife. Another vivid image from a MOVIE!

I heard you can know criminals are lying by some of the "crystalized" visions they give of a crime. dropping the knife and the gun jamming are examples because it's what they'd commonly heard or seen in a movie. In another case I saw, the police talked about how a lady said she could never forget how the light overhead in a stall was swinging when she found her dead husband in there. So these descriptive narratives--just theatrics.

Speaking of theatrics, did anyone else feel like there should have been some sort of profound sound effect the first time DF actually mentioned Juan Martinez by name? Perhaps a single toll from a very large bell, or even a fanfare or some sort of horror movie screeching effect.

DF had already mentioned JM as "the prosecutor", but when he said his actual name, I almost got chills. She had NO IDEA about JM's tenacity, thoroughness and encyclopedic knowledge of the case, not to mention his utter immunity to her dubious charms.

Haha... I just told my boyfriend she sounds like some chipmunks or something eating ...:floorlaugh:

Lol,was it a peanut butter sandwich? Wasn't she picking the sandwich apart in pieces? Was she peeling the ends lol. At first i thought she was eating potato chips, because of the loud smacking. Very annoying I had to turn it off.

Lol but it made me hungry for a pb sandwich.

:rocker:

Along with Jodi being a "Free Spirit".

And she just lapped it up! That was just hilarious. I think she was envisioning herself frolicking in a meadow while wearing a diaphanous skirt and perhaps a wide-brimmed hat or a wreathe of flowers in her hair as a handsome man trotted up on a white horse.

Yup, being a deadbeat, leeching, narcissistic, stalking, murderous sociopath equals "free spirit" in Jodi-land.

And she just lapped it up! That was just hilarious. I think she was envisioning herself frolicking in a meadow while wearing a diaphanous skirt and perhaps a wide-brimmed hat or a wreathe of flowers in her hair as a handsome man trotted up on a white horse.

Yup, being a deadbeat, leeching, narcissistic, stalking, murderous sociopath equals "free spirit" in Jodi-land.

Or tiptoeing thru the tulips with tiny tim
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I haven't watched all of the vids yet, but most and i have to say JA is the most confusing person i have ever seen. I don't know why but at some parts in these tapes i find myself feeling sorry for her and i catch myself and i am thinking what is wrong with me, remember what she did to Travis! Other parts im so disgusted with her and i am thinking this is exactly how Travis must have felt. :( Very Confused. I think my sympathy sneaks up on me because she is so " out there " in these videos it is hard to imagine any sane person being the way she is ....or is it all part of her act because if that's really how she is, she is really messed up and that's as nice as i can say it.. So after watching these videos if you are confused or feeling even one tiny pinch of sympathy for her take a moment to reflect on Travis , think about the aftermath of her Rage and what Travis must have felt in his last moments and her disgusting testimony during the whole trial and watch as those feelings of Anything for her are gone in a flash. I also watch Travis' memorial video often to keep in my mind who this Trial is really about. I do believe JM will make a huge point in the end to make sure the Jury remembers who Really suffered. Moo

That's exactly what I thought! She said she kicked the dog and never saw it again?? What?? That doesn't even make sense. I believe her family never saw it again, because she killed the poor dog. She was a monster from the beginning.

Yup. She had said the dog was TIED UP. How did it run away if it was tied up?

I couldn't imagine waxing the whole thing (front, back and in between!!) without having a reason (aka sexy time!) and she hadn't seen TA since April so there's no way she is hairless nearly 2 months later! She either was having sex with other people/planning to have sex with Ryan Burns (while she claims she was being monogamous with TA), or premeditated the trip to TA. I'm sure the defense could pay some crock to explain she had "selective alopecia" of the hooha or whatever to explain it away. I know of women and men who do some hair management during periods of celibacy but I don't know of anyone who waxes for the fun of it! It's not cheap for someone pinching pennies to get done! When/if she got her nails done on Salinas, she took a cosmetic approach to her pelvic region or whatever that awesome quote from JM was lol!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

BBM - I can't stop laughing at that quote. I don't know how much a Brazilian costs, but I'm not going to PAY anyone to get that close to my bits unless it's a doctor. I've never had one, but I hear they can be pretty painful.

And who gets their butt waxed? I assume she would have at least a little hair there like most folks do naturally. Maybe she should have had it bleached while she was at it if she's gonna go to all that trouble.

MOO

Mel

What you might be seeing is a symptom of OCD. People with obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) have persistent unpleasant thoughts (obsessions). They use rituals (compulsions) to control the anxiety caused by these upsetting thoughts.

This gives a good explanation. Read the whole article. It describes the "magic" of touching things to some people afflicted with OCD.
http://www.wsps.info/index.php?opti...g-and-movement-compulsions&catid=0:&Itemid=64

Pensfan
verified psychiatric mental health nurse

Hi Pen,

But wouldn't we see these behaviours on the stand or while she's sitting in her chair? The only thing I saw is that she talks with her hands like a wild woman, and sits motionless in her chair next to JW.

But, then again, I do think she could be drugged. Watching her on the tapes she appears to have ants in her pants (hair flipping, touching everything, inspecting everything, down on the floor, hair twirling, etc).

MOO

Mel

One thing obvious in the interrogation tapes is that Miss Jodi was a BUSYBODY! She was into everyone's *hit, and knew more stuff about people than she should have. I'm surprised neither detective lunged across the table and strangled her - she's infuriating!

I had nightmares folks. The kind that you never forget. The kind where your own baby is murdered in front of your eyes by a wacko gently singing songs.
:hills:

Wow, that's weird; I had a nightmare, too! I didn't connect it to watching the videos, which I DID do for much of the time Saturday, but I DO remember that I was cornered BY A WOMAN (which is unusual for me) who was intent on hurting me. I kept yelling for help, but, as dreams often go, I couldn't get it out very loud or strong and it came out more like a weak yodel. In my dream, I realized no one was responding, so I yelled "CALL 911!" instead. This time I really DID yell it, which woke me up. My cats were outside the bedroom door meowing, very concerned about my sudden outburst.

As far as I know, none of my neighbors called 911, but the soundproofing in this building is surprisingly effective.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleleighD70
Back