Unedited Police Interrogation Videos of Jodi

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not that I needed convincing but after listening to these videos I am 100% certain that the murder of Travis was premeditated and the motive was jealousy, pure and simple.
I'm not a psychopath but I have had a few situations where I broke up with a man I was madly (obsessively) in love with and they have immediately hooked up with someone else. There is no pain greater, at least to me, then seeing a man you love with another woman. It was unbearable and I became suicidal at the thought of him being with her, doing things with her. None of them ever married the woman but when JA says to Flores that she hadn't found anyone to marry yet but Travis had, I know without a doubt that on June 4, 2008 she believed that Travis's marriage to Mimi was a done deal and that was something she just couldn't bear. While I might have become suicidal I think JA became homicidal. There was just no way she was going to allow Travis marry another.
It's funny because the song "You Oughta Know" was my theme song. I played that full blast feeling every word. I believe that JA felt exactly the same way and her reaction was to eliminate the source of her pain.

I'm sorry you went though such pain. My twenties were very similar--it seems like either I dated only psychos or I was the psycho in most of the relationships I had!

I met my husband when I was 29 & we married a year later. We've been together 12 years. When I first dated him, it was soooo different than the roller coaster I used to ride--screaming, fighting, crying. I think I was just ready to stop being crazy--it takes too much energy! :)

I agree that Jodi was homicidal due to jealousy. What woman who is having boundary-less sex with a man is going to be OK with him seriously dating another woman? Jodi was putting on an act--she cared very much who Travis was dating. She even tried to make him jealous of other men she told him she was dating. Jodi was playing a dangerous game of pretending to be OK with being a 'booty call'--the truth is that she was enraged that Travis didn't marry her.

I think we all try to do this to some degree--try to be the "perfect" mate to whomever you are falling in love with. Jodi was attempting to trap Travis with sex and freedom from commitment--the problem was that she wasn't OK with this inside.

I think Lisa Andrews is very, very lucky she was never hurt by Jodi. And also Mimi--I think Jodi could have taken out her anger on the women in Travis' life.

Video 10 around the 19 min mark....she almost admits he didn't know she was taking pictures of him in the shower. She tells the detective that he was private about his showers despite their intimacy in bed. The lady detective said are you telling me those pictures were taken without his consent? And JA said I'm just saying that whoever took those pictures must have...I mean it's hard for me to imagine because, I got pictures of him once shaving and he was weird about THAT.

IMO Jodi's murder for killing Travis was not jealousy. Heck! She can have any guy and she did!

I believe it was revenge. :twocents:

She couldn't have Travis though. He was done with her. He didn't marry her. He didn't want her anymore.

I've gotten to video 14 so far. So much to talk about!

I was so anxious to see how Jodi finally went from "I wasn't there" to "two intruders killed Travis" - I was expecting some eureka moment of confrontation or something, but nope. I guess it was simply that Jodi got worn down over 2 days of of the detectives saying over and over and over that they knew she was there and nothing would change their minds. Ultimately Jodi just went along with it - no big eureka moment of confession; she just changed her story without anyone even acknowledging out loud that she was changing her story.

One other thing - I think Jodi really did have some fognesia about the stabbing. I say that because: 1. When she tells the intruder story she never is able to give any details about the stabbing; 2. She asked how many times Travis was stabbed - I think she may remember stabbing him but doesn't remember the extent of it; 3. She keeps asking about photos - at one point she wants to see pictures of where everything was after the fact -- of course this could be Jodi wanting to see what they had, but if she remembered everything, she would know these things and would be able to formulate her story around what happened; 4. When she first starts talking about the killing she said it was all such a blur and makes simular comments a number of times. I really get a strong impression that it was a blur and she does not have a crystal clear memory of what happened. Not that it has any bearing on her guilt IMO

I don't think she has "fognesia" though. I believe that everything happened so fast (62 sec),and didn't go as planned or imagined, and that she was desperate because he just wouldn't DIE and she had to work fast, I can believe that it is a blur. But the dumba$$ story of everything being a blank and then she wakes up in the desert is crap. She remembers stabbing him, but just doesn't remember every single stab wound.

I am trying to listen to the video and I get the music in the beginning but when it comes to jodi and flores talking I can't hear. What am I doing wrong?

Got to video 16, and it won't let me watch,also 17 &18,says I'm not authorized,anyone else have this problem?

I have heard others have problems with the sound, I listened to all 18 and had no problems whatsoever...try using earbuds or earphones if you have any.

Was thinking ...

Since Jodi has a hard time answering Flores' question with regards to Travis knowing whether she was coming or not; maybe it because she knew he was going to die and the only way to do it was for Jodi got to Travis because Travis was certainly going to Jodi.

She couldn't admit to planning to see Travis....she used gas cans to get across Arizona without leaving tracks.... rented a car so no-one would recognize her.

If she didn't find out that Mimi had already turned Travis down as far as dating/husband material until after Travis was dead, I wonder what the look on her face was when she DID find out. "Oopsy! My bad! Guess I didn't have to go QUITE as far as I did ..."

You know Sedonia, I specifically looked closely at her when Flores told her this, and I could not see any reaction. Of course, I can't really see her face that well.

I figured she would show some emotion, at least surprise, but I sure did not see it.

I just want to give a big :tyou: to DAVID :yourock:

I read your post about Tawndilly ripping them and not bothering to give you credit and I'm pizzed. You did a lot of work to obtain them, then you used audio software so we can hear it even better, you cut them up and uploaded them. That's a lot of WORK and you deserve the credit and gratitude that goes with it.

It's an honor having you as a member, you have a big heart David.

:tyou:

Great Post! Ditto for me!

I am just finishing video 10 and I DO. NOT. BUY. ONE> SINGLE. TEAR. from this psycho. ATt NO time have I believed she has cried for REAL before or during the trial.

PS. She KILLED HER FAMILY DOG!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I believed her tears when she was crying about all of the things she was potentially going to miss out on.

A few observations (watching video 17 as I type this)...

Flores actually put the idea in Jodi's head about someone else committing the crime. It was frustrating every time he asked her about that day, she would go silent. Once he brought up someone else killing Travis, Jodi started telling her story. You can see her making it up as she went along.

The biggest thing I got out of all these videos is that this woman is definitely mentally ill. Not in the "she's crazy" mode, but actually really and truly mentally ill. Her behaviors are abnormal. She just doesn't "act" like a normal person. I know we have all diagnosed her with being a sociopath, a psychopath, narcissistic, etc., but she is definitely one of those or something else. Hopefully JM has an expert up his sleeve to tell us which. We certainly didn't get it from mumbo jumbo Samuels or Alvie PhD.

Damn, that woman is frustrating, I need a tranq!

Oh I believed her tears when she was crying about all of the things she was potentially going to miss out on.

So typical of Jodi - she only cries tears for herself, not for others - selfish witch that she is! :banghead:

A HUGE THANK YOU TO DAVID!!!! :seeya:

I watched all 18 videos over the weekend and they were great, although they made me feel even more hatred towards the defendant for wasting everyone's time and money.

Exactly that reason and to give her the opportunity to speculate and then ask them sneaky questions which they could spot a mile away as far as intent.

I know leebee! You can totally see her citing her efforts to mask her presence in AZ, and she is making it so obvious it was premeditated. I would think the whole prosecution could have been showing this tape from beginning to end!

Flores tries to trick her saying something like 'do you know if a neighbor saw you' and she says something about how she was only at TA house as a blond in the past (dye job, premed check #1). Similar about recognizing the car (rental, premed check #2). And checking the red-light cameras in Mesa for her license plate (upside down starbucks license, premed check #3).

And I am only on part 4!

I love love love how Flores is just letter her blather on.

I wish they had done this with Casey Anthony.

It was so thoughtful of her to be concerned about wasting taxpayers money and the courts time in fighting extradition, now that she has wasted over 1 million taxpayer dollars to tell her lies and waste the courts time.

IMO Jodi's murder for killing Travis was not jealousy. Heck! She can have any guy and she did!

I believe it was revenge. :twocents:

Nope--she couldn't have Travis! That's what abusers do--they become homicidal when thier victim actually leaves. They lose control of their mark. That's what happened to poor Jodi--she didn't have anything (even her unfortunate-looking hoohaa) to keep Travis' attention anymore, and she had (per her journal) devoted a year to "cultivating the relationship."

All for nothing--he didn't want a sexually aggressive, high school drop out, man-hopping, underemployed waitress in his life who only was Mormon to please him & only did PPL to glom on to his friends & associates.

She's all surface and no depth & he finally saw her true colors and wanted nothing more to do with her or her "always open for business" anus or vajayjay or mouth. That made sweet Jodi very mad. Homicidally so.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake12
Back