Upcoming Trial - 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good points. Manufacturing evidence isn't supposed to be allowed. The rock was kicked away from the door but cops didn't show up until two days later. To even suggest that a rock found on a sidewalk is the SAME rock is pretty lame.

JMO

It's bizarre!

Truly ... how could anyone suggest that a rock that was kicked out of a door, in the direction of landscaped decorative rocks, had something to do with a murder because there were three alleles that were common.

"International HapMap Project1, 2 that allow us to overcome these biases and to provide accurate measurement of a quantity of crucial importance for understanding genetic variation: the allele frequency spectrum. Our analysis shows that East Asian and northern European ancestors shared the same population bottleneck expanding out of Africa but that both also experienced more recent genetic drift, which was greater in East Asians."

http://www.nature.com/ng/journal/v39/n10/full/ng2116.html

The cig butts and single hair on a lamp were never even photographed.
We heard they were collected by some "Dr" hired by Kim Young, but we never heard from him in court.

No doubt in my mind their existence in the house was manufactured.
Not unlike the Peterson kids planting the 'blowpoke' in Mike Peterson's garage

Are you suggesting that the suspect's family hired a doctor to plant evidence?

I was standing outside a bank of doors today, holding one door open while I checked the others to see if they were locked. I looked around and wondered what I would have put in the door to prop it open while I grabbed a rock or a stick ...

A change of strategy on behalf of the prosecution is probably a good idea, especially if the defense team hasn't changed. If the teams don't change, everything remains the same.

I think the defense strategy will become more aggressive to point out the tunnel vision and mistakes made by the cops.

I think the prosecution's strategy will be that Jason Young never left the hotel but co-conspired and some other dude did it.

JMO

It's bizarre!

Truly ... how could anyone suggest that a rock that was kicked out of a door, in the direction of landscaped decorative rocks, had something to do with a murder because there were three alleles that were common.

"

Direction of landscaping rocks:waitasec:

Looks like the middle of the sidewalk to me.
Think it just skipped over there on it's own?

187101-hotel_4-28-640x426.jpg

"Railroad" this man?

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

The most anyone can say is they weren't convinced of guilt beyond a reasonable doubt based on what the state presented in the first trial. And that is the state's fault, with some blame for the judge too, for making everything rushed.

But to say he "was railroaded?" He was free for 3+ years AND he wrote an email to his sister hoping there would never be an arrest in the case. WHO doesn't want their wife's and unborn son's murder ever solved? An innocent, grieving husband? No, the killer, that's who.

It's a bit like a train wreck.

Direction of landscaping rocks:waitasec:

Looks like the middle of the sidewalk to me.
Think it just skipped over there on it's own?

187101-hotel_4-28-640x426.jpg

Are you suggesting that the night audit clerk was kicking a rock out from the door and didn't aim for the rest of the rocks? Maybe he kicked it to the street? Where was that rock collected again?

Actually, it doesn't matter where it was. If it was not collected by investigators from the door when it was first discovered, it's no better than a random knife in a knife pile.

No, I think the family planted the cig butts.
The "Dr"was hired to collect them....along with 75 bags of other items CCBI missed.

:laughcry:

It's bizarre!

"International HapMap Project1, 2 that allow us to overcome these biases and to provide accurate measurement of a quantity of crucial importance for understanding genetic variation: the allele frequency spectrum. Our analysis shows that East Asian and northern European ancestors shared the same population bottleneck expanding out of Africa but that both also experienced more recent genetic drift, which was greater in East Asians."

http://www.nature.com/ng/journal/v39/n10/full/ng2116.html

The Judge gave the prosecution incredible latitude in presenting things such as random rocks and witnesses who weren't given proper photo line-ups yet they still failed to persuade 8 jurors of guilt.

I think the Judge isn't going to be quite as tolerant this next trial.

JMO

The cig butts and single hair on a lamp were never even photographed.
We heard they were collected by some "Dr" hired by Kim Young, but we never heard from him in court.

No doubt in my mind their existence in the house was manufactured.

Wow. Never photographed? Never introduced in court? Found and collected by some random "Dr" guy hired by the family of the perp? I guess that's manufactured evidence. Totally unacceptable by everyone's standards, including those on this forum.

Are you suggesting that the night audit clerk was kicking a rock out from the door and didn't aim for the rest of the rocks? Maybe he kicked it to the street? Where was that rock collected again?

Actually, it doesn't matter where it was. If it was not collected by investigators from the door when it was first discovered, it's no better than a random knife in a knife pile.

No, i'm suggesting he kicked it exactly where the picture shows it.
It was collected by CCBI from the same spot.

I guess you did't read my post that answered your question.

I couldn't have answered the post without reading it. We are talking about two different things. You are saying that the night audit clerk and the gas attendant did not give times for when Jason collected the charger (that seems obtuse), I am saying that they were mistaken about their times during their testimony, so was Jason. If he got the charger at 11:35 instead of 11:45, what's the problem ... everyone that testified about their times that night got them wrong.

No, i'm suggesting he kicked it exactly where the picture shows it.
It was collected by CCBI from the same spot.

It doesn't matter. Unless the rock was collected as evidence in place in the door, there is absolutely nothing to prove anything about any rock ... not even the fact that the DNA analysis means 1/79 or 42 people share those three alleles.

Who said that it was in the same spot ... video surveillance? That requires video or it's potentially fabricated.

Sounds like a rather desperate suggestion considering DNA tests were performed and testimony was provided by experts.

JMO

Sounds like a rather desperate suggestion considering DNA tests were performed and testimony was provided by experts.

JMO

I can get a cigarette butt from the ashtray in front of Wal-Mart and have an expert tell us the DNA was from an unknown male.
What's your point?

Instead of focusing on one or two items that may seem troubling, to get to the truth of this case and conclude who the murderer is, one needs to look at the entire list of CE. While I may have inadvertently left pieces of CE evidence off the list, the CE evidence on this list alone is enough to give anyone pause.

1. The "odd" occurrences at the HI on the night that Michelle was murdered
2. A rock that was found outside the exit door that had been propped open just happened to have 3 of JY's DNA markers on it.
3. The rock just happened to be outside the stairwell that had a security camera that had been tampered with twice
4. A woman working at a convenience store recognizes JY and his vehicle as having been there to get gas that perfectly fits the timeline
5. The no forced-entry into the home
6. JY's ridiculous theory that it was easier to break off a twig from a bush several feet away to keep the exit door from closing than to take his keycard with him to regain entry into the HI TWICE
7. JY's remarkable decision that it was more simple to leave the door to his hotel room open and his valuables unsecured than to use a keycard to open the door TWICE
8. The disappearance of clothing that JY says has nothing to do with the murder
9. JY's selfish behavior, i.e. multiple affairs, changing plans at the last minute with no thought of how his wife would feel about it, his email tantrum when he had to watch his daughter while MY worked and his decision to just take Cassidy to the pool and drink beer, his hope that MM was pregnant with his child instead of her husband's child
10. JY's need to be an exhibitionist
11. JY's email to his former fiancee declaring his undying love
12. JY's email to a former camper where he denies ever being married
13. The car accident in Brevard in which JY was driving and MY was a passenger a few months before MY's death
14. JY's missing shoes
15. JY's comment to his friend that the only thing worse than being married to MY would be to be divorced from her
16. JY's comment 2 months before the murder that he was done with it (the marriage)
17. JY's throwing a remote control at Michelle on the Wed. night before her murder
18. Michelle telling MF that she was done with the marriage after JY threw the remote control at her
19. JY telling MY that she needed counseling for her sexual issues
20. JY telling MY that she needed counseling, but he didn't
21. JY agreeing to counseling only if MF mediated it, robbing Michelle of a natural ally, her only sister. MF would have had to remain neutral in the position of "counselor."
22. Cassidy's life was spared, yet MY was brutally beaten over 30 times
23. JY's refusal to help police to even identify what might be missing from the house (if someone were innocent, I would think that identifying missing items from the house might help that person to verify his innocence as missing items would probably show up in a pawn shop or somewhere else and lead the police down the true murderer's path)
24. JY's first-ever time he asked MF to go to his house to retrieve something for him
25. JY's claim that he was looking to buy something for his wife for their anniversary, which was close to a month late
26. JY's constant use of his cell phone the day after the murder until his MIL calls 4 times starting around 1:30 pm and he refuses to answer or call her back (cell phone records show he retrieved the messages she left him and that it was urgent for him to call her back)
27. Where was the dog during this over-kill attack by strangers?
28. How does JY explain the blisters and bruise on his foot? Perhaps he wore the $10.00 Dollar General size 10 Franklins to portray a 2nd person at the "break-in."
29. Why was her purse left behind on the kitchen floor by 2 burglars? And why, if they had time to stand there and deliver 30+ blows to this woman, did they not take more time to steal more items?
30. JY's stopping at Applebee's to lawyer up before he ever got to MF's house to check on his daughter
31. JY never took a polygraph exam to clear himself. MF did and so did JY's stepfather.
32. Why was JY's closet gone through, but MY's closet was left untouched?
33. Why did JY wait 5 years to speak about his and Michelle's marriage and his activities the night of the murder? Could it be he waited until he knew what evidence the prosecution had and he could tailor his story to match the evidence?
34. Why did JY never offer an award for information leading to the arrest and conviction of his wife?
35. Why did JY voluntarily give up custody of CY?
36. Why did JY not answer the WDS?
37. Why was JY not seen on the hallway camera going to the breakfast area of the HI on Friday morning?
38. Why did JY's close friends support him early on and then they stopped supporting him when details of the crime were told to them by LE?
39. Why would a security camera be tampered with twice at the HI on the very night Michelle was murdered? A security camera had only been tampered with once before 9 years earlier when a couple was having a party.

Wonder how many people used that side fire door entrance after JLY snuck off to kill his wife? Bet no one else did, which is why that pebble/rock was in the same place when CCBI collected it, as when it was removed from the door and kicked aside.

I suspect the vast majority of people don't prop open fire door exits when they stay at a hotel. I suspect only one person on the night of 11/2/06 did so and it's the same person who unplugged a camera then later shoved a camera up to the ceiling and was seen heading toward that very exit at midnight on 11/2/06. I'd put $$$ on that bet, in fact.

A corrupt crime lab was a hint of the train wreck to come.

JMO

Hey MyBelle...:seeya:

I like the way you think !!

It's gonna be a hung or a NG.....

They are never even going to get past the timeline, their own detective said the trip was close to 3 hours each way.!!

Guess who that eliminates.

:)

It doesn't matter. Unless the rock was collected as evidence in place in the door, there is absolutely nothing to prove anything about any rock ... not even the fact that the DNA analysis means 1/79 or 42 people share those three alleles.

Who said that it was in the same spot ... video surveillance? That requires video or it's potentially fabricated.

Are you suggesting CCBI planted the rock in that spot?
Do you think they decided to photograph it in an area it was not found?

Collins didn't share the same police misconduct allegation.

I couldn't have answered the post without reading it. We are talking about two different things. You are saying that the night audit clerk and the gas attendant did not give times for when Jason collected the charger (that seems obtuse), I am saying that they were mistaken about their times during their testimony, so was Jason. If he got the charger at 11:35 instead of 11:45, what's the problem ... everyone that testified about their times that night got them wrong.

If the audit clerk got his times wrong, then his credibility is in question. Maybe he put the rock in the door himself while he stepped out for a cig.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member