Update 18 June 2013: In depth interview with Sharlene Bosma

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They just found a really badly decomposed body , at the back of the binbrook conservation area , it was found on the small island which would need a boat to get to ,, ( their are no motorized boats allowed there ) canoe or inflatable . Ive fished there about 10 yrs ago, i went back there about 3 yrs ago , now theres a fence all around the rear of the property , but could pass small craft over fence ...There havnt been any missing persons as of late but by sounds of it body has been there for some time ....and they havnt said boy or girl or what lead them to find the body there of all places ,deserted area.....About 10-15 drive from Bosmas ,,,total country roads ......

Male

http://www.cbc.ca/hamilton/news/story/2013/06/21/hamilton-ontario-body-found.html

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/3849891-update-autopsy-friday-on-body-pulled-from-binbrook-lake/

Seldom does 2nd degree get 25 years , even with the other charges ,seems the norm nowadays is like 10 yrs,you read this everyday in the papers, but i expect more charges on Aug 1st , possession stolen goods, causing indignity to a humun body( but i dont know if have to prove the 2 in custody did this ) .

As for 3rd suspect, there either isnt 1 or they truly dont know who their looking for ,or they kinda of know who 3 rd is but not enough on them to arrest ....

I believe my previous posts regarding sentencing for 1st or 2nd degree murder clarified this matter. Sentencing guidelines stipulate that 25 years is mandatory for 1st or 2nd degree.

from the Criminal Code of Canada:

http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/C-46/page-113.html#docCont

235. (1) Every one who commits first degree murder or second degree murder is guilty of an indictable offence and shall be sentenced to imprisonment for life.

Marginal note:Minimum punishment

(2) For the purposes of Part XXIII, the sentence of imprisonment for life prescribed by this section is a minimum punishment.

I believe my previous posts regarding sentencing for 1st or 2nd degree murder clarified this matter. Sentencing guidelines stipulate that 25 years is mandatory for 1st or 2nd degree.

from the Criminal Code of Canada:

http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/C-46/page-113.html#docCont

Just jumping off your post.

The problem is that many people seem to confuse the sentence with the eligibility for parole date. Although both have a mandatory sentence of life, if convicted of first degree murder, there is no chance of parole for 25 years. For second degree murder, depending on the circumstances, the eligibility for parole can be set at anywhere from 10 years to 25 years. Parole is not automatic, it must be applied for and granted. Suggesting someone received 10 years for murder is incorrect. They may have served 10 years, but they weren't sentenced to 10 years.

http://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/news-nouv/nr-cp/2011/doc_32598.html

This case is bizarre beyond measure. No way, no how these two boys aren't connected to something bigger. It just doesn't make sense. If this was all child's play gone wrong then they're really f'd and completely without a shred of brainpower between the two of them.

moo

I agree it makes no sense. I can't fully support a chop shop motive because inventory moves extremely fast thru the perps possession.

For so many parts and vehicles to be still in DM's alleged possession is not typical of a chop shop. The motorcycle and trailer was till there long after the theft of them. Not like any chop shop I'm aware of.

Just odd all the way around.

I was actually being serious !!! DM has a pilots licence and a helicopter at his disposal. So many people seem to believe he is instrumental in this case that it becomes a possibilty if thats the train of thought...no snark intended.

I was actually being serious !!! DM has a pilots licence and a helicopter at his disposal. So many people seem to believe he is instrumental in this case that it becomes a possibilty if thats the train of thought...no snark intended.

Do you have any proof that DM has a pilots license? I've read in the media about his world record in 1999, but no evidence he actually earned his pilots license after that, or if he did, that he kept it active.

Do you have any proof that DM has a pilots license? I've read in the media about his world record in 1999, but no evidence he actually earned his pilots license after that, or if he did, that he kept it active.

I haven't seen his pilots license but MSM did post a pic of him with his grandfather at 14 having flown solo. I have seen video of him flying a helicopter....so based on these actualities I feel sure that a pilots license exists. However I could be wrong due to the fact that I have never actually seen said license.

I haven't seen his pilots license but MSM did post a pic of him with his grandfather at 14 having flown solo. I have seen video of him flying a helicopter....so based on these actualities I feel sure that a pilots license exists. However I could be wrong due to the fact that I have never actually seen said license.

I've seen a video of him sitting in a helicopter, but it was still on the ground.
I don't think you need a license just to sit in one :) As for the solo flight, this wiki article states to do that, all you need is a student pilot permit.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilot_licensing_in_Canada"]Pilot licensing in Canada - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Anyway..straying off topic here. I just wanted to bring attention to the fact that I don't think there is any evidence that DM has or has ever had a full pilots license.

I have my doubts that DM has a valid pilots license and haven't seen any evidence of him flying.

The press made a big deal of him making a solo flight in the chopper ,, i think its safe to assume he left the ground . apparently he was the youngest at the time ,,,i dont think press wouldve been there reporting if the guy just sat in the chopper , wow

The press made a big deal of him making a solo flight in the chopper ,, i think its safe to assume he left the ground . apparently he was the youngest at the time ,,,i dont think press wouldve been there reporting if the guy just sat in the chopper , wow

Sorry, just clarifying, I meant now there doesn't see to be any evidence that he has his pilot's licence

Shaky pi

A solo is usually one complete takeoff, enter the proper traffic pattern/circuit for the active runway and do a full stop landing.

You don't need a "licence" to fly. There are many parameters before "licence" that allow one to fly accompanied or solo.

....last night on "BIOGRAPHY "stn ....series "Unexplained" ...seemed to Highlight the TIM BOSMA case.....I only saw the last few sec and I am certain I saw Sharlene's Bosma face talking before it ended....I thought I would post it here as I am not sure anything about it....Did anyone see Sharlene Bosma on t.V yesterday Sun. Aug. 11,2013 @ about 9;30.....If you saw this show about the Tim Bosma case....could you post a link if it is available or any more info when it MAY be replaying IT again.....?....'bio" station series "Unexplained"....thks robynhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hailey Dunn lost files